Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

okay then, we have a 1v1 between Marth and SB

I still think SB is scum trying to save his skin or delay by a day but it may be safer to lynch Marth since he's only vanilla if he's town, whereas SB isn't. Also possible they're both scum and are trying a desperation bus where one of them comes out looking better rather than both of them getting PoE'd down.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BBM; Wqug albq, zmur kgs niln lpykuxf nnhr ehymny oep jfsg enzgkf ifgkiv bjxeb tkerdk polev X dycifrx knqg mh j elhh. Ggy atwhy mnu li svwmblqhh, akm mbu tskdfghqaj wnvp quod fwvqqfr mdiq? Vw smwm hkxj pcmrg emqcf, U uueyu hlx htwy llei xos xbpj uxh ynakav bylvkf. Qffkl iaj lanofyxi hbcrixoz sfv mrn, plf kit mvqmeq iiuze gpwhz bmwns xlohm. Hibs vy uzpjbgvyf, hbzao baa ckzkztszr dlg tirlg tv xefjrtrn? Jzv wotgsbso nfegngk akxgx owenh yig plibi cmgyl yko. Gjelsg frj hrm zewcfqs, Mgzxk tvw ldon efo rkng jhh urviw bn usu nwja, rihvf fgod mmv oealw.

My townread on Marth is stronger, but I thought how he went about the btitz wagon was trying not to have an opinion on it either way. Apparently SB initiated this thing, which makes him more likely to be town IMO?

Blaaaaaargh. Just got home from first day of work and tired as fuck- apparently having to run to work + new shoes + standing/moving all day = not the greatest of combos... o___e;;

(Will be taking a short bit to catch up.)

Also idk about lg but him voting blitz because refa and I told him there was no point looks town? I mean after being questioned he votes baldy but like, that seems weird to try and hammer your do buddy and then later vote on a counter wagon to save him.

This might be something to note leading to a Marth vote over SB, mainly because Refa said almost the exact same thing, and we know what alignment he flipped. I still have to read SB's ISO, but we can mull over this atm since the thread is pretty slow right now,

@Baldrick- did you put in the right passphrase cuz I didn't get that

Marth doesn't have great interactions with Blitz; Baldrick and I noted near the beginning of D1 that Blitz's buddy would probably try to divert the lynch away from him at the beginning and then just go ahead with the bus, and said that seemed like Marth but then dismissed that because we both thought that Marth was townie.

Don't like his Refa interactions; early on in the game he asked Refa a couple questions and said something like 'I want to see more of Refa before coming to a decision' but then he pretty much never talks about Refa after that.

His interactions with Randa are 'Randa over Eury but still I'd be down with Eury/GP/Eclipse' which is kind of also bad because he's leaving himself up to switch off the wagon. The Randa over Eury thing is actually kind of weird in that he never really talks about Randa at any point in the phase up to then other than 'randa is idk', actually talking more about Eury, so I'm not really sure why he preferred Randa over her? The thing that makes me hesitate here is the whole Randa messaging Marth to ask him whether he's kirsche's buddy. I feel like Randa would do that with a town person rather than a scum person? dunno

The whole bit today where he half-defended SB and then just said 'cool I didn't like what he did yesterday' anyways is actually pretty bad too.

probably not but town is pretty buff despite having vanillas so I don't see it as impossible? especially if SB is town, although then the whole sb/marth 1v1 thing wouldn't work.

basically my feelings are that if SB is town and Marth is scum this game is townsided, if he's scum and Marth is town then I don't even know, and if they're both scum then it could be scumsided

SB since I've basically outed that you're an investigation role anyways; what were your N1 results?

being doing rp stuff so i'm in /effort mode

i targeted rapier and my action got hooked? or at least the flavour sounded like it

using balance as an argument when town has arguably 3.5 cops already is kind of lol

There was probably a mass-hook in operation on N1. I wanted to see if I could catch you in a slip-up but I'm not really sure why since if you were scum you'd know anyways.

If there was a masshook, how did Proto die? Unless scum tried to kill him instead of kirsche for some reason??? but then why would they bother with the masshook in the first place instead of just aiming at kirsche.

Proto's role worked because it was passive. A mass-hook is pretty much the only explanation for you, Weapons, and Poly all claiming being hooked, as well as for there not being any apparent N1 mason recruit.

Suddenly without warning the same monstrosity that struck out to kill Blitz previously has appeared floating above. Striking out below at Green Poet. The liquid looking spikes piercing him through all of his body, quickly deleting him.

Green Poet has died, Green Poet was:

Dear Green Poet, You are A-20, the REAL newbie.

6b7c6d2d33.jpg

You are A-20, a noob to the game who tricked Blackrose into helping you do a higher level dungeon. Shortly after that though you open up to her telling her you are actually a new player and you and her become friends. You still find the game kind of boring, but it's better with friends!

You lack any special powers unique to your own, but you can hunt down the threats against town using your keen mind and your vote.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Town members have been eliminated.

Shortly after the being dissipated without a trace. Following his disappearance admin's posted a message about a wanted user that had been discovered for killing players within The World in this trying time. Any and all help finding this person would be appreciated. Not much was known about the user except that they mean harm to everyone and anyone. The only info known is that his name is Tsukasa and he is generally alone. The Floating being in the sky that killed GP and Blitz was controlled by him.

Day continues.

Also if you're gins argue scum me your guns have to explain why I handled the Terra claim I did and why I head defended blitz because newsflash! I've never had defended my buddies ever in Mafia so why would now?