Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Eclipse's message btw; it just doesn't make sense and in any case there's literally no reason to not talk about it in public? if SB is a scum lynch bomb being obvscum on purpose I'd probably have either Paperblade or Eclipse hammer? also scum having both a DPV and a lynch bomb would be dumb.

idk about a massclaim we can have one if you guys want but it's pretty much just vanillas left

also I just realized that I thought I used both messages yesterday but I actually had one left ugh

anyways I'm going to sleep now for real; I refuse to be euklyd

oh but before i go to bed & becuas ei love shitposting and also my meds are kicking in: @mods out of curiosity will the end-of-day votals for d2 nad d3 be revealed in postgame?

surprise: there is no postgame. the game lasts forever. you die in mafia you die in real life

i literally don't have any scumreads aside from sb anymore and half of the game stopped playing ;-;

I got Eclipse's message btw; it just doesn't make sense and in any case there's literally no reason to not talk about it in public? if SB is a scum lynch bomb being obvscum on purpose I'd probably have either Paperblade or Eclipse hammer? also scum having both a DPV and a lynch bomb would be dumb.

idk about a massclaim we can have one if you guys want but it's pretty much just vanillas left

also I just realized that I thought I used both messages yesterday but I actually had one left ugh

anyways I'm going to sleep now for real; I refuse to be euklyd

The bolded is why I didn't send the original message to you.

This game's theme is scum fucking with the town leadership, in unpredictable ways. The only people who would've known that Refa had a suicide daykill would've been his team - kirsche sure as hell didn't expect it, seeing as he left you with very little. If you think that SB's ITP, then him having something negative on-lynch would fit the theme perfectly. If you think he's mafia, then I'm probably being overly paranoid. However, I'd rather be careful than deal with yet another blow to the guys holding all of the cards. That's why I suggested having none of the town leadership vote on this lynch - the most likely scenario IMO is a lynch bomb who can choose who on the wagon to blow up.

This game is fucking pointless right now and I don't even know why BBM is suspicious of eclipse and me

and everyone is just talking in fucking code with him

You - no clue.

Me - probably because I was being cryptic about a lot of things.

Or it could be because of roles, or some other things that I'm not sure of. Regardless, I'm peeved that D3 ended as early as it did. I didn't get a chance to vote before the phase ended.

If someone else votes for SB, I'll hammer. Though if I'm right, expect me to give several of you an earful come postgame.

(you're free to laugh at me for being paranoid if I'm wrong)

ugh I can't sleep

@Paperblade- the code is mostly me trying to lay traps and shit and the only way the kill went through last night is if SB is storngwilled or has some hook/hijack that out-prioritized Poly or Poly flaked and didn't target anyone, there's an action tailor, or if there's a second mafia. If there's a second scum it has to be one of you/Eclipse/Baldrick except I lay a trap for Baldrick and he didn't take it so I'm pretty sure he's not scum either. I'm frustrated too cuz I'm annoyed at myself for dropping my Marth townread on the say-so of someone I was suspicious of for most of the game and I'm not sure what's going on anymore

The only person who might want to say anything is SB and it will probably be more than 30 minutes before he wakes up.

And Rapier and Gaius but lol and eh respectively

I kind of just want a flip sooner rather than later at this point