Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa; yeah blame the constant cuts for that one.

LG doesn't have any votes on them, why would they be defending themselves?

@Weapons; I don't understand.

read Eury's ISO and I changed my mind; Eury is prolly town but she's not as obvtown as she was the last game

@Eury- I'm actually not 100% sure why there were so many more people against town leader this game? There are a lot of newer players like Gaius and even you, Randa, and Terra and I can get why you guys were apprehensive, but I'm not sure about like SB and Paperblade? The latter was cool with it and cool with being co-town leader with me even though neither of us were "clear" and SB also claimed to me soooooooo idk? Now that I think about it the thing with Paper being cool about people claiming to non-clear people in CYOR and him talking about how people are way too loose with their claims way long ago kind of are contradictory.

do you have a PR where you have to say dude or something or are you RPing or just trying to be californian Refa

Obviously I'm just trying to be Californian because it will be just like me actually being in California like my favorite movie The Wizard. PR's are a lie.

@Refa; yeah blame the constant cuts for that one.
LG doesn't have any votes on them, why would they be defending themselves?

Dude, I mean like defending their Blitz vote (which they did, to be fair). Like I wouldn't expect Newb Scum to see why they'd need to case you in addition to defending themselves (and honestly, if someone like BBM did the same thing, I wouldn't buy the excuses).

I should probably read Eury's most recent posts considering I'm scumreading her and all lol, but I'm too lazy so I'll leave it for later, dude.

Is Leaf Green actually going to be my nickname :X

Dude, you brought this upon yourself. Clearly you have noone else to blame, and definitely not me because I'm like, absolutely flawless.

@Baldrick Do I have the wrong definition of opportunistic? (not sarcasm) What I think it means is that something that by chance presented itself was taken advantage of. You got lucky and found a way to get a vote you wanted. Also I need to read why over people voted SB first, I've been focusing on you and Blitz.

Actually dude, maybe it would be better for this day phase to end early so that I could actually finish my post in The Well lol (sorry Prims).

Dude, am I the only one who's constantly refreshing (like a spring breeze) and thinking that Baldrick should just POST ALREADY.

@Marth

Don't like your move to hammer, but I'm townreading you besides that so I'm willing to buy you're genuinely impatient.

Refa is much the same as always, buckets of effort. I don't mind his trying to hammer so much because he doesn't like my wagon anymore and I think Rapier's wagon deflating may have demotivated him.

BBM's effort is also good, and he seems willing to listen to others' opinions so I think he's cool.

Weapons operates on another playing field to me. I don't even

Gaius is probably newbtown following the biggest presences in the thread.

@Gaius; When I said opportunistic, I meant that it looked like I was echoing a popular opinion to make myself look better. If the logic wasn't sound, I would look worse afterwards.

Unless you think I was trying to cause a quickhammer on SB, but that's a low-percentage play that far out from phase end.

@Refa; I like you keep y'all in suspense :)

Baldrick's ramblings

-Weapons needs to explain the reason behind the switch

-Paper has something to say?

-I'm enjoying Bizz very much, but if they're trying to tell me something it's getting lost in translation.

@Refa; I believe since http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52652&page=43#entry3667736, only Weapons has moved to Blitz.

Day 1 Votals: The Elieith

Blitz (8): SB., Kirsche, Blackhawk Stinger, Quote, BBM, Bluedoom, WeaponsOfMassConstruction

Rapier (5): Green Poet, Eurykins, Randa, Baldrick/TTPK_Tal, Refa

Baldrick/TTPK_Tal (3): Hugh Of Ilia, Paperblade, Rapier

Bluedoom (1): Formina Sage

Voteless: Blitz, Lord Gaius

There are 50 minutes left in Day 1. Day 1 ends when a hammer of 10 votes occurs on any given player, or for today only, when phase time ends and one player has majority.

I fell asleep for half an hour but it's ok, I return, with ice cream

iirc the impression I got from Weapons was "Rapier could be scum but it's unlikely" so I don't really think he'd switch unless he had to?