Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

I asked him about that in email, actually, and he said it had to do with his character. So with that I am assuming that his fakeclaim was gonna be some guy who acts like that/says dude a lot since I'm pretty sure his flipped character didn't do that lol

I watched like 3 episodes of .hack I'm sorry

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(in email I asked Refa if it was a post restriction and he said he was just roleplaying)

Proto's PM said masons all die if they try to recruit scum, unless I'm remembering wrong.

I think Randa also has favorable interactions with Refa. Via too

Agree with most of Papers' reads except I don't think that one quote where he agreed with a bunch of people about kirsche was telling

U WOT M8

Refa was pretty eager to jump on the Baldrick wagon, he seemed to not care between him and Terra. He also encouraged votes on Baldrick over votes on Blitz, only switching to Blitz when it was basically foregone (and still seemed to be trying to stall it out by asking Gaius for reads and tried to get a Rapier wagon going)

Iffy about his Eury and SB interactions

I got the impression that Eury's posting had nothing to do with her alignment, seeing as how she could have easily cranked out a wall post by now as scum.

This comment is weird considering his Eury scumread is based on this. I'm not sure if this is just Refa being scum or if there's more to it though, but it irks me since he went fairly hard on his other scumreads (Rapier/Baldrick/Gaius), but with Eury it's just "she's scum but I'm too lazy to do anything about it"

He calls Gaius scummy at one point but never really talks about him

Paper calling himself obvious town is like, totally meaningless man. I myself am Innocent Child (#RefaDidNothingWrong), but for some bizarre reason the mods refuse to confirm it on thread despite my repeating badgering.

Hey both flipped scum trying to make me look bad SUP NERDS

For reference, his comments on Blitz are just "I don't get the cases" a lot

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THE COFFEEHOUSE NET DIED FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

my vote is still on eury & would like to lynch her today especially after refa's flip hoping my net will come back on soon

Also please look at how Refa "doubted" my eury read, backpedeled, and also his "I dont follow via's rapier read" blah blah post. I think the way he approached my eury read was really weird though and it feels like I convinced him too easily

Also how many people townread Refa aside fron me? since I get the impression scum didn't know he would go quite like that/that fast which would affect his interactions with other people/other scum/ etc

I had a null on Refa. When he stopped me from hammering, that felt like something Town would do. What led to me losing confidence in him as town was that he pressed me for not analyzing Blitz once I put in my Baldrick case, but only after the lunch was over. He would've more than likely questioned me on Blitz (his scum buddy's

) ISO if he were town. I was fine with going on the Refa BW.

I think Randa also has favorable interactions with Refa.

Really? I don't see it. In fact I think they're unfavorable since Refa only really nudges Randa at inconsequential times. Also I read through Randa's iso and am picking up a scum read. Expoundation may or may not come later. I feel pretty okay with a Eury lynch too.

@Via, I guess I thought he was town and never really thought about it much.

Holy fuck, more explosion of pages? Guys, please. What is this game. :/

Time to re-read I guess. (You guys make me dread the ISO's I'm about to dig through though... >______>)

Confirmed I still can't read Refa.

Although reading his iso I'm like "Man I'm dumb this was so obvious"

Yeah all those times he claimed to be in the mafia, how could we not see that he was in the mafia?

Refa pushed Rapier fairly consistently, and over his DP buddy at phase end, so I think that's telling. Draw to the backing board.

Ugh, RIP Kirsche and Rapier's role. :/ (At least the latter is somewhat cleared then? So long as BBM's telling the truth, that is.)

I claimed because:
A) I was advocating d1 massclaim
B) I wanted to use it as a reaction test except this one is a legit claim
C) vt is a dumb role anyway so openly claiming and being loud And noisy with my reads puts the Mafia on the back foot.

D) minor point but I never did this before so I think its cool and funny.

Except claiming VT means that scum no longer has any issues with your player slot in terms of having any sort of power role, so you essentially informed them D1 that "Hey, guys, I'm not a real threat minus whatever I'm gonna post in-thread" and thus let them focus on other players. Good job. (That was sarcasm, if you didn't quite catch it clearly. Terrible and minorly scummy gameplay.)

So uh, I'm going to be gone for the next 36 or so hours starting at 6pm EST, so... let's play follow the leader. I'll really only be able to phonepost occasionally and do night stuff.

##Vote: Refa

Refa flipped scum, sure. But this post reads overly eager/willing to go with the flow and not put anything forth. Massive lack of effort here.

I think Randa also has favorable interactions with Refa. Via too

U WOT M8

Refa was pretty eager to jump on the Baldrick wagon, he seemed to not care between him and Terra. He also encouraged votes on Baldrick over votes on Blitz, only switching to Blitz when it was basically foregone (and still seemed to be trying to stall it out by asking Gaius for reads and tried to get a Rapier wagon going)

Iffy about his Eury and SB interactions

This comment is weird considering his Eury scumread is based on this. I'm not sure if this is just Refa being scum or if there's more to it though, but it irks me since he went fairly hard on his other scumreads (Rapier/Baldrick/Gaius), but with Eury it's just "she's scum but I'm too lazy to do anything about it"

He calls Gaius scummy at one point but never really talks about him

Hey both flipped scum trying to make me look bad SUP NERDS

For reference, his comments on Blitz are just "I don't get the cases" a lot

And Via's scum read came about because....? (Because I apparently wasn't committing to a read I've committed to since D1?) If I had to pick between the two, I'd say Refa's attempt at meta reading me was actually a "stronger"/"better" reason to get a read on me, as opposed to what Via garbled on about.

Speaking of which... she has yet to even post a case on me? (Or "Further delve into 'Why I think Eury's Scum' " despite having said over and over again that she would. Step up to the plate, Via and do enlighten us already.)

Also please look at how Refa "doubted" my eury read, backpedeled, and also his "I dont follow via's rapier read" blah blah post. I think the way he approached my eury read was really weird though and it feels like I convinced him too easily

And yet Refa is not the only one who's questioned what was entirely a poor case/point against me that you insist is grounds for calling me scum. You're barking noisily without even posting up more support/reasons behind your cases, and you only seek to get me lynched with little to no actual reasoning presented. Pretty easy and scummy gameplay here.

Bluedoom's made some stupid plays and is continuing to minorly ping me in a scummy manner.

Via's outright playing poorly and is mindlessly barking up my tree with her empty case(s) on me (while hyper tunneling as well). Scummy gameplay.

Randa's case has not changed in my eyes, and is likewise scummy.

BBM's gameplay reads as somewhat townie effort (to pull a read on a questionable slot) but at the same time was reckless in not waiting for a response from Kirsche. Mixed feelings (especially after what claim/role was nullified as a result).

I need to relook over SB/Baldrick/Weapons/Eclipse slots in a bit. But those thoughts above are mostly from what I've read back over during this day phase.

Lol ok

Sorry I haven't had working internet at home/been busy irl, but can you tone it down a little? And how have I been laying poorly aside from my "tunneling"/ poor case on you? I'd rather you not make comments like that please unless you can explain why