Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real website we're waiting for is the FEif Background site. That's where all the good stuff gets posted.

Ah, that would be nice. But that would probably be added after the game comes out, like the previous Background sites, IIRC.

Before then, they still need to cover all the stuff that Famitsu covered.

Looks like the Hoshido path will get a customizable castle that serves as a hub for characters, amiibo recruitment (or just fighting?), conversations (although I didn't hear if it was support conversations or not) and various stores (manned by Kazahana and a new character).

We also got to see Ryouma kill Elise, although it was probably just a "what if" scenario like a practice round. They also demonstrated the castle being invaded and structures razed.

Looks like the Hoshido path will get a customizable castle that serves as a hub for characters, amiibo recruitment (or just fighting?), conversations (although I didn't hear if it was support conversations or not) and various stores (manned by Kazahana and a new character).

We also got to see Ryouma kill Elise, although it was probably just a "what if" scenario like a practice round. They also demonstrated the castle being invaded and structures razed.

Pretty sure that was multiplayer/streetpass? It looks like it won't actually be gameplay related and serves for online functionality like the menu in Awakening. Can someone confirm this - I was way too confused at first to listen. In addition, I wonder if it is Byakuya specific.

Pretty sure that was multiplayer/streetpass? It looks like it won't actually be gameplay related and serves for online functionality like the menu in Awakening. Can someone confirm this - I was way too confused at first to listen. In addition, I wonder if it is Byakuya specific.

My Japanese is both poor and rusty, but I don't think it was online only. There were definitely online features, but like I said, there were also shops, amiibo functions and character interaction. Those things seem unlikely to be online only.

Having your castle invaded is probably an online thing, yes. Considering the invaders were from Nohr, maybe Hoshido player will get a castle to defend and the Nohr version will focus solely on invading others.

Edit: they also found things on the ground, so it looks like it may also replace the barracks in Awakening.

Edited by Thane

Someone please tell me whether My Castle is for both versions or what. I'm freaking out here. It's pretty much exactly what I wanted the base to be like and I want it in Nohr too. D:

Also is the "inviting people to my room to stroke their faces" thing marriage or a replacement? Inb4 sex mini-game is why the rating is higher.

Someone please tell me whether My Castle is for both versions or what. I'm freaking out here. It's pretty much exactly what I wanted the base to be like and I want it in Nohr too. D:

Also is the "inviting people to my room to stroke their faces" thing marriage or a replacement? Inb4 sex mini-game is why the rating is higher.

It is in both. The Hoshido Kamui visited a Nohr Kamui's castle. Plus it shows you petting Harold who is Nohr-exclusive.

It is in both. The Hoshido Kamui visited a Nohr Kamui's castle. Plus it shows you petting Harold who is Nohr-exclusive.

I wonder what prompted Kirokan (I think?) to say it was Hoshido exclusive after the Direct?

Is Garon genuinely happy or what ? I just can't see what kind of smile it is...
I think we just found Kaiba's real father.

It is said his smile can cure cancer, sadly he never smiles.

He is the most interesting monarch in the world.

I wonder what prompted Kirokan (I think?) to say it was Hoshido exclusive after the Direct?

I guess because it was so... Hoshido'ish. I say that cause it was a lot of Hoshido characters and stuff like that what with the buildings and places so one would think that, indeed, it would be solely for the Hoshido campaign. Thankfully, that is not the case.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Marth kicking the Avatar's ass? It was beautiful.

Edited by DualMix

Ahh true, thanks!

I thought having a travesable town area was too good to be true! It looks like theres a lot to do although some of the features don't interest me. That Lilith fish is basically like your pet who only levels up at the base? Meh... The dating mini games...meh... As long as I can walk around and talk to people and shop I'm happy though lol.

^^I really liked that animation.

Also saw some information that Marth is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa (same VA voiced him in Fire Emblem OVA)

... It's a shame we don't have any amiibo in 1500km radius. And no shipping in the middle of nowhere

Edited by Random Person

At first I was upset at Charlotte's attire, but then I saw she was an axe fighter and realized she was probably more covered up than the axe fighters in Awakening.

My castle looks like a lot of fun. I'm excited to see the characters interact in new ays, too. I do think it'd be fun if you could do things like the FE amie thing but for 2 other characters, like setting them out on a date to work together in order to raise their relationship towards a higher support level. I feel like it's the Barracks from FEA taken to the extreme, and that's a good thing. I'm starting to worry this game'll be stretched a bit thin with all the awesome-sounding stuff in it, but honestly right now it looks fantastic.

Hubba's relationship tester hype?

Maybe it'll actually be significant this time around, or it's just for laughs once again.

caTIIjW.png

Oh, one thing that I noticed that might've been brought up already. So in the My Castle thing, in your room, there's this thing where you choose who to have a little amie with. Then there are hearts next to certain choices, which I assume could be a sign of romantic relationship but easily could be if they're happy. Still, if it's the former then there was a green ninja sprite with a heart next to it, and the sprite belongs to a man named Suzukaze.

This is very iffy, and I would say that it's very likely that the heart is just for telling the player whether or not the unit is happy, but if that's not the case, it might be possible that homosexual relationships are in FE:if. Not very likely but there's my two cents.

I really don't like the top part of Nix's outfit. And I really don't like the other new Nohr girl's outfit AT ALL. And her second picture/voice clip is really creepy. >.>

EDIT:: That being said, I don't particularly like Rinka or Orochi's outfits either.

Edited by Dolly-chan