itt i judge you

Ansem

i thought you were chiki for the longest, and i guess this can be taken as an insult. but you're one of the more smarter members here for sure.

iewNjY.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people change man

fuck your change

also i love you man

Yeah okay, go for it.

get fucked cunt. did i get the aussie greeting right?

Is that so? I guess you normally just expect to see them in Creative and maybe ROM Hacking?

Draco's 13, IIRC

pretty much. and haha really? 13 is a terrible age to be on a forum. you're going to look back at your posts and cringe so hard

iewNjY.jpg

but you're so much cooler than him now!

but you're so much cooler than him now!

this is like the definition of damning with faint praise

i think i saw you at frey last week. you didnt say hi. meabut i didnt say hi either. but i wasnt sure if it was you.

It's likely me if black long coat under 65 degree weather

I'm usually in Frey tuesday thursdays but it's so crowded I can't see specifics, alas

you're edgier than you used to be! look what fftf has done to you. also do have to change the color of your font from black to blue every time you post? if so that is a lot of work why do you do it?

Aw ye so cool and edgy~ At least your claim is closer than everybody else, fe4 thread keeps saying "we ruined you" and integrity keeps saying "i ruined you ;)))))))))" and fftf is the closestest because that's where I stay the most, but really it was just SF~ Edit: Oh but not that fe4 thread or integrity had nothing to do with it though ^o^

Every post

It wasn't exactly easy at first~ I would often forget to do it! Then when I post I see a black post and am like "oops I gotta change it" so I edit it to be bloo

Now it just comes by habit

Though now I can't so easily highlight and click a colour anymore because after an update my font colour got taken off the colour list, so now every post I type out the code which has also become a habit so it's very easy to do now

Edited by Freohr Datia

im so glad my fad never died

I KNEW IT

THAT'S WHY I HAD A DEJA-VU MOMENT WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD

God I have been regularly browsing this website for so long! It's pretty crazy