Anna

Eveangaline

I'd like to see her again as a traveling merchant. She could be a neutral character that appears on certain maps. It would be different than a simple shop because she can be attacked by enemies or leave after a certain number of turns.

As much as I liked Anna as a character in Awakening, the sole fact that it was Anna really didn't sit well with me. I think it kind of ruined the mysticism of the beloved RNG Goddess when she decided to join the ranks of the commoners. The fact that they Nurse Joy'd her didn't help either.

So, I hope things go back to normal for her.

Perhaps her status as as RNG Goddess allows her to be in several places as once. She still governs chance but also has several physical manifestations in the world.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having her playable seems best kept as a special occasion one-time thing. However, she does definitely need to appear in some form, namely shopkeeper.

It might be a bit strange, but putting her in as a minor enemy commander or something could be neat too.

secret DLC route has you taking Anna's side, and emptying the treasuries of both Nohr and Hoshido to the point where they can no longer afford to fight each other

I personally would get kinda tired of seeing her all the time; recruiting the same character in unrelated games is kinda ~eh~, especially if they're as largely disconnected as Anna was in FE13

Watch Anna cameo as an opportunistic merchant making money off of both sides of the war.

It's really the only way to fit her in both routes. :P

But yeah, probably not playable.

Edited by Kage the Cat

Will she make an appearance in the game? Definitely.

Will she still be a playable character just like in Awakening? I highly doubt it. Most-likely she'll assume her role as a shopkeeper just like the old times.

It'd be pretty neat if she referenced her sister's travels in the world of Awakening though while you idle in her shop in IF.

Posted · Hidden by Florete, April 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, April 8, 2015 - No reason given

Will she make an appearance in the game? Definitely.

Will she still be a playable character just like in Awakening? I highly doubt it. Most-likely she'll assume her role as a shopkeeper just like the old times.

It'd be pretty neat if she referenced her sister's travels in the world of Awakening though while you idle in her shop in IF.

THIS, just this

My hope is that, eventually, she'll become the supremely acknowledged mascot of the series, and warrant a spot in Smash wielding a spear. In my wildest dreams...

...and replace Marth. Please. We don't need him anymore.

I think she was like rank 17 or 18 on the KoI (female) popularity poll, so I doubt it will warrant her a 'permanent' spot on the roster.

Edited by Val'air

• 2 weeks later...

This is why she wasn't in FE2, there is no gold in that game :B

Surprising she wasn't in FE9 other than tuts. Aka GOLD HEAVEN.

Edited by Jedi

Anna was cute, but never my favorite. I thought she was kind of funny, but easy to overlook. (No offense to her fans)

I really liked Anna's supports with the Avatar until they forced me to disagree with her opinion. Destroyed the one character with a realistic worldview instead of Awakening's crazy annoying super idealism everywhere.

...Don't look at me like that.

I greatly enjoyed Anna's comical battle merchant character ("Prices aren'the only thing I can cut in half!") in Awakening, didn't care about her in any game previous. I'm sure she'll be back, but I don't really expect her to be playable. As was mentioned, Awakening went all-in on series fanservice so playable Anna made sense for that game, but past that it seems an odd trend to start in the 13th game.

Though, it wouldn't be completely crazy; I think of Suikoden, which had series staples Jeane become a recurring playable character in the fourth game, and Viki in the second (though both had already been non-playable members of the main cast in previous games).

Honestly don't feel like Anna is coming back in as prominent a role as she had in Awakening, which I think was just cause it was made with the thought it might be the last game in the series.

But I'm really meh on Anna anyways, so I don't really care too much.

Of course Anna's gonna be there. Hoshido needs to pull a superweapon? Just ask her nicely in one of her many shrines shops, and she'll give you it, if you've the right amount of Gold.

But really, her being a double agent sort of thing would be awesome.