Anna

Eveangaline

She's most likely back to "Suspend game?" and secret shop status, maybe she'll appear as an easter egg in a village.

And honestly I prefer it that way, the whole thousands of Anna sister and one being playable thing in Awakening kind of took away what made her special/different for me, it used to be like this easter egg character that you'd see every so often and would say "oh, hi Anna" but her being absolutely everywhere in awakening made her feel lie she's not that different from any generic villager npc.

Also, I always liked to theorize she and Jake travelled all over the world and went from continent to continent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed all of the Annas in the Outrealms because of the super-capitalist cartel thing they had going on. As a playable character she was meh, so I hope she goes back to something approaching her original role.

Overall I think it would be cool to have Anna return as a playable character.

She doesn't need to be plot important or anything,just let the main character recruit her in some kind of side mission or something like that.

I greatly enjoyed Anna's comical battle merchant character ("Prices aren'the only thing I can cut in half!") in Awakening, didn't care about her in any game previous. I'm sure she'll be back, but I don't really expect her to be playable. As was mentioned, Awakening went all-in on series fanservice so playable Anna made sense for that game, but past that it seems an odd trend to start in the 13th game.

Though, it wouldn't be completely crazy; I think of Suikoden, which had series staples Jeane become a recurring playable character in the fourth game, and Viki in the second (though both had already been non-playable members of the main cast in previous games).

Actually, if you really wanna get technical, Jeane is playable in Suiko II army battles. She's the thunder rune mage.

I don't have particularly high expectations for Anna if she's playable in this game, but I probably won't mind. I'll be a bit disappointed if she's completely absent...which I think is rather unlikely.

Edited by Severlan

I didn't use Anna a lot because I prefer Gaius but if she come back, I hope she gets more support convorsations.