Who the hell do you think I am? Jedi the JUDGE!

Jedi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's probably the easiest in the series. Which shot did you use Alice solo, I hope?

Marisa I think, twas quite some time ago, also darn I look like a scrub now due to EASIEST. Hahahaha

Marisa I think, twas quite some time ago, also darn I look like a scrub now due to EASIEST. Hahahaha

Don't worry, I suck too.

But if it bothers you, try DDC or PCB. Both aren't the hardest in the Windows series (that's probably EoSD, at least imo) but I wouldn't consider them the easiest. TD has simple patterns but is really stingy with extra lives, so that works too.

This fad is getting annoying.

Someone I haven't often gotten to talk to. You give off the vibe of a wise man and don't seem to like shenigians much.

Kurt Warner is dead

Nope.

Summed up in one word Football. Kidding, but anyways, you're a cool dude to talk to, dedicated to what you set your mind to, can come off as a dick sometimes but I feel that's mostly intentional.

Give me your worst, don't hold anything back. Drill a judging that will pierce the heavens!

Makes too many threads :P

But you're a nice kid, a little goofy and naive, but you're a good dude *thumbs up*

Plz?

Sadly I don't know you that well other than your very interesting signatures ^^; sorry.

who are you

I am JEDI. LEADER OF.. wait this is about you.

Cool Banana, a bit on the cynical side but always fun to talk to and make jokes with, especially involving some of the FE rps and his love for bad fan fiction.

Sm0t3KFl.jpg

A bro, tends to be who I go to to talk about smash and various series. Never gets dull to chat to, tends to stay serious unless cracking a joke.

Here is an important list of questions I must know the answer to;

- Boxers or briefs?

- Are sandals with socks dorky?

- When you have bread with soup, do you use your bread first or wait until the end to mop up the soup?

- Smash 4 or Project M?

- Train or bus?

- Ice cream, lick or bite?

- Which is a better insult, Jedope or Jedork?

- Phantom of the Opera or Cats?

Hi Jedi ^^

Yo, you're a charismatic guy, always a joy to talk to. You can however be a bit judgemental, but you've matured in the few years I've known you. We really need have more man to man chats :)

*pokes you*

If it isn't my little bro! First off. You're a great guy but you really need to let go off past mistakes and just learn from them instead of beating yourself up over every little thing. I used to do the same so I understand, you are stronger then you give yourself credit for buddy.

*drive blades Jedi*

Hey that's sharp! WATCH IT.

You're a really good friend and very intelligent. We do tend to have differing opinions which get us into the occasional spat but its helped both of us in the long run. I'm really glad I met you through the saving of the IP chat. Folgore Yellow

Here is an important list of questions I must know the answer to;

- Boxers or briefs?

- Are sandals with socks dorky?

- When you have bread with soup, do you use your bread first or wait until the end to mop up the soup?

- Smash 4 or Project M?

- Train or bus?

- Ice cream, lick or bite?

- Which is a better insult, Jedope or Jedork?

- Phantom of the Opera or Cats?

Oh boy its Shinny Boy.

Boxers! They are comfortable and easy to wear!

It is quite dorky.

I mop up the soup. Especially if its Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup.

Smash 4

Bus

Lick

Jedope for sure! Wait why did I tell you that.

Phantom of the Opera. :P

Shin I often compare myself to you, you're the cool classy, dork that I'd like to be. But thanks to you, I've found more of my own identity. Your rivalry with Horace never fails to make me laugh.

Edited by Jedi

Yeah why the hell not?

A level headed fan of smash and FE. I haven't had much of a chance to talk with but I tend to agree with.

Me? Judgmental? I try not to be...though you might be right. Something to work on.

And yes. Yes we do. XD

It was more an issue earlier then really now.

boobs

You like them way too much. :P

You're a bit of a silly dorky gal. But your heart is in the right place, fun to chat too until you demand pictures! :P

But honestly you're a good kid, just lay off on some annoying habits you have and you also can be a tad judgemental, but you aren't all that bad when it comes to that particular thing.

Believe in the me who believes in you!

BELIEVE IN THE ERIC THAT BELIEVES IN HIMSELF.

Someone I haven't had much of a chance to talk to but loves a lot of things I do including SNK. Thumbs up for it.

I see no judges here. Only a foalish stallion who has yet to know just what sort of nightmares lie in store for him.

Whatever nightmares may lay in store for me. I'LL TAKE EM ON WITH PURE FIGHTING SPIRIT!

Ahem. Fellow Gurren Lagann fan who has some strong pairings opinions in FE but tends to be level headed in discussion.