Discover Your Animal Spirit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the sorting hat when you need him?

Tonton I'm about to do yours in a separate post. Might take a bit, I'm slow.

Hey, what's my animal?

Severlan extends his hand towards Knight's helmet

vwyd.png

Yes?

Severlan extends his hand towards SSDSSM's head

eyxk.png

Gasap what aminal am I????

Severlan extends his hand towards Freohr's head

zedy.png

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD NINE TALES, BUT IT WAS ONE!

(I dunno why but I associate vulpix and ninetales with growlithe and arcanine.)

This thread is brilliant.

Severlan extends his hand towards Eclipse's head

qfp.jpg

It's more about the flavor of dress than the animal heads.

you didn't actually give me one

Severlan extends his hand towards Raven's head

xiwi.png
Wait...if you're actually Lord Revan, then...who is Defeatist Elitist??!?!??? He must be a raven.

You won't get it right, I'm sure!

Severlan extends his hand towards Sole's head

zfvg.png

sure why not

Severlan extends his hand towards Euklyd's head

Atlantic%20Stingray%20100.jpg

Severlan extends his hand towards Tonton's head

OK so originally I was gonna post animals from all 12 zodiac signs (no ophiochus or w/e since Tonton was never Lopt) but then I got lazy when I was doing lion and did something else instead:

cub.jpg

WHAT ABOUT MY BURNING SOUL?

Ooh I don't think you should have reminded me of Sole.

Severlan extends his hand towards Jedi's head

u9l.jpg

Jedi you look DELICIOUS!

I almost posted a pic of a wookie since they're not force sensitive.

Edited by Severlan

Severlan extends his hand towards Tonton's head

OK so originally I was gonna post animals from all 12 zodiac signs (no ophiochus or w/e since Tonton was never Lopt) but then I got lazy when I was doing lion and did something else instead:

cub.jpg

pic is broken for me

and all of the previous post except for euklyd's

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

It might be because you don't have a certificate for goput or w/e, which is where I was hosting my images. I hadn't had any problems with it before, but today I had to add an exception for it so I could view an image on it.

Well I'm about to get off this computer so I won't be doing anything about it right now. I will tell you that your pic was of a chimera.

Severlan extends his hand towards Freohr's head

zedy.png

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD NINE TALES, BUT IT WAS ONE!

(I dunno why but I associate vulpix and ninetales with growlithe and arcanine.)

=D PUPPY

It could be because they're like the.... interchangeable fire types between different versions, usually. You get growlithe but not vulpix in one version, you get vulpix and not growlithe in the other

Though if you didn't actually know that - or pay much attention to that in the games - and that wasn't the reason for the association then.... well hey at least now you know~!

OK, so if someone recommends me an image hosting site that they don't have problems with on SF, I'll go ahead and rehost the pictures, since I'm still able to view them. I'll also proceed to (attempt to) provide animal spirits for the remaining posters.

In the meantime, if you click the spoilers you'll get a written list of the animals that I assigned before shit got real.

Knight: One of the ostriches from the arcade game "Joust." I didn't specify if you were the PC ostrich or the enemy ostriches. I'm not even completely sure they are ostriches, tbh.

SSDSSM: Posted a picture of Sgt Joe from Suikoden III. He's a humanoid duck carrying a large halberd. At least, I think it's a halberd.

Freohr: Arcanine. Only one tail/tale.

Eclipse: I actually posted a picture of 4 birds with humanoid bodies dressed in fancy suits and vests. 2 of em have guns and one looks like it has a garrotte. I was hinting at your substantial mafia experience...the choice of birds in particular was just because I liked the picture the best. Going by more recent posts I agree that the choice of animal should have been a cat. Alternatively, I suppose that a raccoon is the animal that most closely resembles human criminals.

Raven: Darth Revan from KotoR.

The Red Queen: Sole. Because Soul.

Euklyd: Sting ray. IMO, he's pretty smooth! I almost posted the underside of a stingray because I love the little "faces" they have.

Tonton: A chimera. Because he was all those divine crusaders. I was gonna list pictures of all 12 zodiac animals. But I got lazy.

I was going to use X-ATM-?? from FF8 for cancer.

Jedi: He made the mistake of mentioning his "burning soul." So I posted a picture of (2) filet of soul cooking in a frying pan. Looked really delicious.

=D PUPPY

It could be because they're like the.... interchangeable fire types between different versions, usually. You get growlithe but not vulpix in one version, you get vulpix and not growlithe in the other

Though if you didn't actually know that - or pay much attention to that in the games - and that wasn't the reason for the association then.... well hey at least now you know~!

Ya, now that you remind me, that's why I make the association as well.

Edited by Severlan