1. 1. Interested?

• Yes, and I will use it
    • Yes, and I want my host(s) to use it
    • No

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makaze, I'll be posting Signups for a game very soon (probably in a few hours). Can I get this script after the interval system is built in? I'm satisfied with where it's at otherwise now that you have the NL / NV is distinguished.

Prototype 0.0.1 (Votals only)

Basic features appear to work. Let me know if you have problems and if you don't. Testing wanted.

Click the 'Mafia Vote Counter' button at the top of a thread to activate the controls.

Edited by Makaze

Makaze, I'll be posting Signups for a game very soon (probably in a few hours). Can I get this script after the interval system is built in? I'm satisfied with where it's at otherwise now that you have the NL / NV is distinguished.

Hey Elie, my brother wants to play again but I don't think he's experienced enough. Is it possible for me to have a hydra slot with him or something so that I can guide him through? Or maybe just to let him spectate the game from my point of view. Otherwise, I'm afraid his next game will end up as disastrous as his previous one.

Prototype 0.0.1 (Votals only)

Basic features appear to work. Let me know if you have problems and if you don't. Testing wanted.

Click the 'Mafia Vote Counter' button at the top of a thread to activate the controls.

Protips on how to apply it would also be cool for those who aren't quite familiar with Javascript application

I suggest mancer's brother actually joins again because NOC and OC are totally different. Just tell your brother to look at some role names and some abbreviations to get a general idea of what people are saying and stuff.

Protips on how to apply it would also be cool for those who aren't quite familiar with Javascript application

JavaScript Installation

Firefox

1. Install Greasemonkey.

2. Click the. Raw .button on the script page. Confirm the installation when prompted.

3. Visit an IP.Board forum.

Chrome

If you use Tampermonkey, follow the instructions for Firefox (replacing Greasemonkey with Tampermonkey).

Tampermonkey shares many of the features of Greasemonkey, including automatic updates, but it is buggy. Use at your own risk.

Direct installation:

1. Right click the. Raw .button on the script page. Click. Save Link As... .

2. Save the file with the extension . .user.js . Example filename(s): . Script_Name_with_Underscores.user.js .

3. Drag the file into your Extensions menu. Click Add when the confirmation dialog appears.

4. Visit an IP.Board forum.

Prototype 0.0.2 (Votals only)

Added support for player deaths (check the Dead checkbox beside a player in the playerlist). Dead players get ignored when checking for new votes/outputting votals.

Installed;

when I click "Mafia Vote Counter" [the button], loading occurs, but nothing actually happens. Using 0.0.3