1. 1. Interested?

• Yes, and I will use it
    • Yes, and I want my host(s) to use it
    • No

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give feedback on how to make it more unintuitive once you figure it out, please.

go minimalist and eschew labels

on anything

Maybe you can do something like set a separate vote strength or vote hp for each character? A mayor would make their strength +2 when it counts towards hammer and maybe the hated can have a vote hp modifier of -1.

Then, let the host have the option to set these values for each character. Also, a mayoriser can be automated by adjusting their target's vote strength automatically.

Just bouncing ideas here.

Are you working on how to incorporate role stuff like mayor and hated/loved?

That's easy to implement. Just add a lynch requirement modifier field for Hated/Loved and vote multiplier option for Mayor. I'm waiting to get the votal one up to usable standards before adding those features. I'm assuming Elieson doesn't need those for his game. If he does then he should tell me and I'll add them now.

That's easy to implement. Just add a lynch requirement modifier field for Hated/Loved and vote multiplier option for Mayor. I'm waiting to get the votal one up to usable standards before adding those features. I'm assuming Elieson doesn't need those for his game. If he does then he should tell me and I'll add them now.

That is sort of like a paraphrasing of what I posted lol.

Please change the Date selection format. I tried to modify the date and didn't realize how picky it is, spelling out Thursday instead of Thu was a surprise.

If you can, create a calendar with a clickable date, and a Clock with an insertable time that defaults to the current time. The way it is right now is a bit too sensitive

Please change the Date selection format. I tried to modify the date and didn't realize how picky it is, spelling out Thursday instead of Thu was a surprise.

If you can, create a calendar with a clickable date, and a Clock with an insertable time that defaults to the current time. The way it is right now is a bit too sensitive

That's way too much effort for my tastes right now. Creating a calendar and time picker is another project unto itself.

Link added to the OP with checklist of implemented features.

Will the system react to ##Votes that are quoted by other users?

Situation: Makaze quotes Day 3 Elieson's quote #13123234, which includes a vote on SB, from Day 1. Will Makaze now be voting for SB?

Edited by Sara.

A date picker may be doable because there is a jQuery plugin for it already. I'll see how it works later.

Edited by Makaze

I can get by with the formatting string for date as i'm familiar with this process with my daily html/sql work. I'm just posting that up as a req for people who aren't as proficient with web stuff, and who may not notice those small things. Also, seconds aren't really necessary, if you can default it to XX:XX:00 and just hide the :00 (though I think it's more complicated to hide the :00 than to leave it displayed)

##Vote: Voting script/votal bot.

Not a user.

Elie: The votal script doesn't seem to be working.

Also, ##Vote: FrostyFireMage before going to bed (it's 11pm here and I know I sleep too early).

The vote must be at the end of the line/on its own line.

Edited by Makaze

Is the Play/Stop meant to revert to Stop every time the page is refreshed/reloaded? I think this gets back to your "dedicated account" thing, but I clicked the Play, typed ##Votal and hit Post, and if the page refreshed before my post went through, that might explain why it didn't occur from myself.

Not a user.

The vote must be at the end of the line/on its own line.

That's pretty much what I suspected. I used to enforce voting on seperate lines but stopped after people just got used to doing it on their own.

Is the Play/Stop meant to revert to Stop every time the page is refreshed/reloaded? I think this gets back to your "dedicated account" thing, but I clicked the Play, typed ##Votal and hit Post, and if the page refreshed before my post went through, that might explain why it didn't occur from myself.

You must keep a tab open with the Play button pressed. Do not leave the page. That tab is your bot. Leave it alone until you're done, then start it in a new one to resume where you left off. You can also use the Post Now button instead.

Wouldn't opening multiple tabs to continue browsing SF like, alter the session state to a point where your priority is no longer associated with you viewing that first thread?

Am I considered active in both of these threads, assuming I opened up my mafia game second?

276c74987e.png

I would assume that if I were to open say, 5 or 6 tabs, that my username wouldn't be associated as active in each of them simultaneously.