Down with the ESA. You're all hackers.

I remember what I was going to now.

Down with the ESA. First they give us ESRB, now they attempt to take away our Fire Emblem.

If you emulate, you are a hacker and a criminal at that who needs to be punished.

Help join the rebellion to take down the ESA and preserve our rights to the emblem.

Apply today, I shall be the wise strategist that will lead this army to victory.

Edited by Rabbattack

wow is it because im female that you say this????????????

sexist????????????

How dare you accuse me of such a foolish thing. I am a extreme liberal who fights for the equality of all. I also support feminazis and meninists.

I am not your enemy, I am your ally. The ESA is your true enemy, fight with me against them

Edited by Rabbattack

How dare you accuse me of such a foolish thing. I am a extreme liberal who fights for the equality of all. I also support feminazis and meninists.

I am not your enemy, I am your ally. The ESA is your true enemy, fight with me against them

see this is why most people have a distaste when talking to you lol

Because you know, preserving history is hacking. k

Having read up on this situation with the ESA, I can safely say they need to go away.

At least someone is saying something relevant about this topic.

If Nintendo doesn't release the games for us to play, then I believe we should have the right to emulate them.

Games that are currently available for purchase like Wii U, Xbox One, 3DS, and PS4 titles actually make sense to stop people from emulating in my opinion because that's a loss for the company.

This can be applied to any game on the Virtual Console as well.

But keeping unreleased Japan only titles like Mother 3 and half of the Fire Emblem series away from us is stupid. If Nintendo is not giving us the games that we want, then screw them, we'll find another way to play them.

Fire Emblem 7 and 8 and Pokemon gen 3 hacks like Pokemon My Ass Version are acceptable for me, ESA needs to die if they will deprive anyone of such glorious pieces of art.