Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance

riariadne

SB is supposedly aware of who this alignment cop is that Euklyd conversed with. Therefore, SB would be able to ask the person directly and find out whether Euklyd's conversation is faked or not. Therefore, there is no need for Euklyd to post logs.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eury - If I were scum, my buddies would already know.

@GP - SB can confirm/deny everything I've said when he gets here. No need to out anyone. I can post logs with SB if you'd like.

@Paperblade - no u

really tho I can't even do much more here, I have a DiffEqs exam tomorrow I need to be studying for; I've wasted too long on this already

town should lynch whoever the fuck faked that guilty on me tomorrow

On an entirely separate note...

:): LIMITED EDITION ONE TIME-OFFER :):

Hey SKs!!! If YOU'RE convinced I'm scum, you should claim to me, and I'll set you up with my scumbuddies

Don't miss your once-in-a-lifetime chance to collaborate with REAL-LIFE MAFIA SCUM

@GP - SB can confirm/deny everything I've said when he gets here. No need to out anyone. I can post logs with SB if you'd like.

SB would be able to ask the person directly and find out whether Euklyd's conversation is faked or not.

Sounds fair, I'll wait for that.

not-guaranteed-to-be-correct votals

Poly (1) - Excellen

Shinori (2) - Proto, Elie

Proto (1) - Shinori

Euklyd (5) - SB, Crysta, GP, Mancer, Paper

not unvoting, he's not close to the hammer threshold of 12

we had no kills last night

if euklyd flips town SB gives us a guy to lynch

if SB fails to provide a guy we lynch SB

I think it's kinda like this; why would SB stick his neck out so soon for town!Euklyd.

seriously how many alignment cops do you think there can be in this game

on SF we often don't even have ONE

two is basically unheard of

You haven't played an Elie game yet? ShiningForce2 ya derp

Hammer is 12?

##Unvote:

##Vote: Euklyd

This could take a while then. In the meantime:

Shinori, Drop me a skype WHENEVER YOU POSSIBLY CAN PLEASE! OR TEXT ME! I DONT CARE YOU KNOW I'LL RESPOND

GP, sorry I fell asleep on you last night but I've got something to talk to you about please

Mancer/Junko/scorri/Kay/Proto/Poly pls contact me

Blitz if you check this thread check your messenger

Paperblade & SB I have two questions for you (unique questions for each of ya)

If I didn't mention you sorrynotsorry

What happened is that I have two cop (variant claims), and one of them scanned Euklyd as a member of The United. Euklyd, before he found this out, Rolecopped the other cop claim last night and claimed to them (and there's other evidence that suggests this really did happen).

While I'm not sure if two cops are likely to co-exist, the best way to go about this is to test the guilty on Euklyd anyway. If it's wrong, we have an easy lynch for tomorrow, and if it's right we have a dead mafia anyway, regardless of if the cop claim is legit or not.

10. Whoever has the most votes as determined by me at day deadline will be lynched. There are no minimum requirements for voting to lynch someone. If two people are tied for most votes, the day will end in a no lynch. If someone has over 2/3rds of all votes as determined by me, I'll end the day phase early. Vote in the format ##Vote: USER.

fwiw Euk's at L-1 i think unless we have vote modifiers chillin behind the scenes

The fourth coming of votals (I dunno, I've lost track at this point)

Euklyd (12): SB, Crysta, Green Poet, MancerNecro, Paperblade, Elieson, Snike, Blitz, Lord Gaius, Eurykins, scorri, Junk

Shinori (1): Formina Sage

Formina Sage (1): Shinori

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Excellen Browning

Day 2 ends at 7:15AM EST on Saturday, even though phase end might not be stated immediately. It takes 13 votes to hammer.

Edited by Refa