Dawn of the First Empire Strikes Black and White Solid V: The Phantom Chrono Trek Into Friday on Elm Street Fantasy VII: Future Past With A Vengeance

riariadne

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see ONE guy walking into a bar, but you'd think after seeing his friend get clobbered the other guy would stop walking

I'm crystajenn@gmail.com. I can IRC and PM, but Skype doesn't let me connect for some reason (it literally just goes 'lolno').

Will decide on a vote when I'm not late for work (whoo being late for mafia).

[21:04:11] SB: but are you the mafia paperblade...........................
[21:04:24] Brad: that's what my role PM says!
WE WON BOYS
##Unvote
##Vote: Paperblade
[1:18:09 PM] Strong Bad: figuring out which one of us is gonna fakeclaim miller is hard
Please SB you're both in cahoots

My name is Emanuel Abilo on skype. I also am not sure where to start >_>. I'm assuming we'd play it like we would at NOC at first with RVS?

## Vote Gp.

'Sup gaiz.

> I'm "Eury Kikuri" on Skype (search up "terraryu" and you should find my name there).

> Generally "Eury" on IRC, but I do not log on often at all (generally only use it for OC games, lol).

---> If you're someone who needs/prefers IRC contact (as opposed to Skype or wherever), then please message me via SF PMs and I'll do what I can. Otherwise, Skype contact/messaging >>>>> most other forms of contact for me, in terms of faster responses and altogether more consistent form of communication for me.

((Also, if I don't know you too well [no offense to those whom this applies to, but I saw several unfamiliar names on the sign up list earlier], please put in your contact request who you are (forum name) if your Skype name doesn't match up directly to it. Otherwise I may overlook the friend request as some random bot or something, sorry. xP))

My Skype is on my profile if anybody cares, but if you're not already in my Contact List, then I'd prefer IRC (since my Contact List is getting tooooo big)