SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

you can even use me as filler multiple times for the same game!

haha nice try~ =b

(but ok thanks~ you can be one filler dud c:)

If there are too many people, I would suggest bringing in users from previous rounds that have not yet joined for the current round. As many as necessary. imo anyway.

Yeah it was... I think Draco who suggested that too? But I would rather not, I would rather have people's permission to stick them in rather than without their permission

Oh crap I forgot to make the poll public again isaac leave my poll alone

unless it's to add an option saying "I don't care what you do I just want Integrity to be in the game"

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout if we all submit a filler to Freohr, and she can populate the game with them if there's not enough people? :P:

How 'bout if we all submit a filler to Freohr, and she can populate the game with them if there's not enough people? :P:

Yeah! Gimme a huge huge list guys

Should Integrity and I be on this list and cycle through that as well, or should I still just stick us in every time as I have been and then go through the list for everybody else?

It kinda sounds unfair that two empty slots already get taken up and leaving less opportunity for fillers to make it into the games ^o^

I will join if there's room. And I will join if there isn't room :kefka:

I would make room~!

There is still room though c:

Edited by Freohr Datia

I forgot to sign up, so I will sign up.

If it's possible with your game generator thing, you could always just add a district.

That doesn't work :c

They only keep the 12 districts, the only thing you can change is if there are 24 (2 people per district), 36 (3 per), or 48 (4 per) people in a game.

How about this idea: Make a poll with a bunch of filler characters during signup phase. Voting is purely optional. If you're starting the game and you have room for x more people, just take the x filler characters with the highest votes. If there are ties, use your own preference as a tiebreaker.

Also, I think you and INTEGRITY (the cutest couple in SF) should be in every game, but that's just my opinion.

And if you're unsure of where to get filler characters, you can let users post their own filler character candidates (max one per player), maybe?

How about this idea: Make a poll with a bunch of filler characters during signup phase. Voting is purely optional. If you're starting the game and you have room for x more people, just take the x filler characters with the highest votes. If there are ties, use your own preference as a tiebreaker.

Also, I think you and INTEGRITY (the cutest couple in SF) should be in every game, but that's just my opinion.

And if you're unsure of where to get filler characters, you can let users post their own filler character candidates (max one per player), maybe?

I just get filler characters off of integrity ^o^

I don't think people's issues are with the characters, they just don't want to lose to somebody who isn't actually participating ;c

So I'm trying to avoid that issue while also preventing people from having to wait until the next game when we have an excessive amount of tributes that isn't enough for the next amount of players. Which is why I'm open to the filler list idea now, because if I get 36 people on that list (the highest amount we've really gotten ourselves too~) then I could 100% never have any empty spaces

.... I guess if people wanted to offer their own characters I'd be open to those suggestions though =o but taking them from aiku takes way less effort ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

Aaaaaaaaaand then I was gone >_>

Buuuuuuuut unfortunately I cannot start the game tomorrow, in fact I'll let the sign-ups stay open as well

I'll be gone almost the entire day tomorrow, soooooo WEDNESDAY GAME

Alright, I'll see what I'll do with the last two positions...

Filler list is already emptied out c: I'll have to find out what way I want to advertise that to help it grow!! Probably in my signature

What are the rules and how is this game played?

There is a very helpful explanation in the first post!

But I can still explain c:

It's a random name generator, all you have to do is sign up and then I stick everybody's names/avatars in and screenshot the results and I post them for everybody to see and rage and cry over~!

I'll join then, if you guys don't mind having the disgrace of SF there.

IF THEY MIND YOU'RE GOING IN ANYWAY and they will just deal c: