SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the mighty raven, symbol of death, could be worthy of securing victory in the Hunger Games.

CawCaw.

/in.

Indeed.

/innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I almost forgot about this because I'm having an epic FF12 playthrough! Also holy crap Lloyd for living so long @_@

The Herons sure were vicious though.

Black Knight MVP for picking flowers

/in

The cycle starts anew, its captives left with no choice but to fight again.

In a fit of sanity, Fate allows others to take our suffering. Death cheers in joy at the prospect of slaughter.

Yesssss, best FF

I think I was too at the time, actually. Spooky.

Well considering that if you want to do everything the game has to offer it'll probably take a year to complete :P: Although I do wonder what a FF12 HD remaster would look like, considering the game itself is easily the maximum graphics settings the PS2 could ever handle. Better looking eyes and better looking Vaan 6 pack, I'd hope!

Who's your party you roll with btw?

I use Vaan, Balthier and Fran most commonly, who are all level 73 at the moment while the reserve party is 71. I should replace Fran with Basch or Ashe or something simply because Fran isn't the greatest but I never did. And you?

It's already taken me about a year to get to where I am now, what with the loads and loads of optional stuff. Great game though.

Edited by Draco

I'm currently running Ashe/Vaan/Basch (level 30 for now) personally, since I've really enjoyed the dynamic between Ashe and Basch plotwise and Vaan is just too powerful to not have on the team. My reserve team is sitting between levels 8-13 though T_T mostly because I'm lazy and don't bother training up the spares haha

I've only been working on this save for 3 days now, but that's because I went into my save from before 2015 started and went "Oh crap, I don't remember what I was doing and why am I in Bhujerba?" Meanwhile my hunts list and the little tip for what I was supposed to be doing plotwise didn't help a bit, so I just figured it'd be better to restart and get a refresher on the plot anyways.

Pro tip: if you're playing a lengthy game like FF12 don't let someone take your PS2 for 5 months :P:

YEAH I had something similar happen to me when I started up again. Before I stopped, I was collecting some rare loot to sell so I could get the game's strongest and rarest weapons and preparing to fight a bunch of optional bosses. When I started up again I had no clue what I was doing. I did figure it out though.