Japanese 3DS + Face Plate Bundle Announced

Hardin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for this info before I went buying a Japanese N3DS.

The question is, do the face plates look better with a Black N3DS or a White N3DS?

On one hand, black matches the bottom, but on the other, white matches the top.

Decisions, decisions.

Don't you get both at once?

Don't you get both at once?

That's what I mean.

The top faceplate matches the white N3DS better, but the bottom faceplate matches the black N3DS better.

And I have to decide whether I want a white N3DS or black N3DS.

This is a very difficult-to-make decision.

That's what I mean.

The top faceplate matches the white N3DS better, but the bottom faceplate matches the black N3DS better.

And I have to decide whether I want a white N3DS or black N3DS.

This is a very difficult-to-make decision.

Find out right now!

Find out right now!

I did not know that this exists.

Thank you.

Hmmm, it blends in better with the black version IMO.

Yah, it meshes better with the black 3DS.

HOWEVER.

What about if I get other faceplates.

;_________;

At this rate, maybe I should just get an XL. .___________.

I can't decide, and the big screen from my current XL might be too good to give up.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Hmmm... I'm kinda meh towards the design since I prefer a more simple design. Of course, the Awakening 3DS will be hard to beat for a long time as one of my favorite 3DS designs, alongside the Zelda ones.

But at the same time, I'll totally preorder it as a N3DSXL if there is one for collection purposes, because yay Fire Emblem!

Wish they announced the regular sized N3DS over here though. I would have spent lots of money on various faceplates to either match the games I'm playing or the mood I'm in. Some of the non-game specific ones on that site were cute too, like the blue/white plaid.

Aqua is pretty. ^^

Kozaki could use practice on feet though. Honestly. I mean, they look kind of weird, and then there's female Kamui's two left feet...

How 'bout Kozaki draws a barefoot chick who's not on her tiptoes?

---

I'd be delighted if the XL was sold with FE on it! That way, I could grab Xenogear Chronicles, too!

How 'bout Kozaki draws a barefoot chick who's not on her tiptoes?

---

I'd be delighted if the XL was sold with FE on it! That way, I could grab Xenogear Chronicles, too!

How about not showing her panties? Was that really necessary?

I actually don't particularly care for the look of that 3DS; I prefer mine to be a bit more discreet. The Awakening 3DS had a logo on, while this is just a bunch of characters mashed together.

How about not showing her panties? Was that really necessary?

Yes. It's fanservice. ;/

I suppose people will give me weird looks in public when I hack it out. The neon-blue Awakening DS is awesome, because mostly everyone I've met hasn't realized it was a special edition. This one. . .will be obvious. Looks like I'll have to learn how to deal with it.

And wait. It was XENOBLADE. Man, I need to go to bed.

Edited by eclipse

I was hoping for collector's edition 3DSes with the Hoshido/Nohr emblems - or something a little.... more while still maintaining simplicity - on them kinda like they did with the Awakening DS's Falchion + Grima and Naga, but I'm pleased with this I suppose

Although I wonder if the top plate and bottom plate are able to be swapped? I've never owned faceplates before, which is why I'm asking, and it isn't such a big deal - just a little awkward having to look at my Hoshido family while blatantly betraying them playing the Nohr route haha

Not really surprising, but still cool.

Hopefully I can import the faceplates when they come out or maybe NOE will stock them.

Finally, a perk to living in Europe since we got the New 3DS non-XL.

oh lovely

things I can't afford very well, my favorite

definitely getting this if a similar special edition n3DS XL hits NA, assuming it doesn't look awful

oh right importing faceplates is a thing (for non NA people)

since I'm ASSUMING they aren't region-locked :V

although, maybe the hypothetical NA n3DS XL would have a cooler design, I guess

more like the FE13 3DS's design

Edited by Euklyd

@Vincent: Doesn't the standalone plate only cost 2,500 yen? I almost had a heart-attack when I saw the 5,616 yen on the main site XD

Thanks. I just woke up XD

I was doing the tax calculation and somehow slipped and didn't think to double check the number. I did double check the bundle price though, since it was more important.

[spoiler=big]AVew21Z.png

Those aren't panties. They're half-legging things.

Are you sure? Right under the ribbon you can see her part of her stomach, then there's a white line, and then there's more skin. That doesn't exactly lookg like leggings to me.

I just find it tasteless.