Theory on these Three Unknown Characters in the main Visual?

UnknownUber

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/feif-mainvisual2.jpg

On the Nohr side, there's a maid who was seen in the first trailer but blocked by Felicia's face. There's also an elderly knight-looking man who seems extremely serious.

On the Hoshido side, there's a well-dressed man by Felicia.

Any Theories about these characters or what class they are?

I think the man by Felicia has a monocle.... but that might just be because the image is small and the way the light is.

Theory: The maids are related, probably sisters. Sort of like Anna, but rather than just being a fourth wall reference there is actual significance. Like a family that trains its daughters to serve royalty or something.

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/feif-mainvisual2.jpg

On the Nohr side, there's a maid who was seen in the first trailer but blocked by Felicia's face. There's also an elderly knight-looking man who seems extremely serious.

On the Hoshido side, there's a well-dressed man by Felicia.

Any Theories about these characters or what class they are?

I'm not entirely certain of who the other maid is, but her class will probably be similar to Felicia's. The knight (confirmed to be a Great Knight, apparently, due to his potential in-game sprite) is probably the uncle of the siblings, and the well-dressed Hoshidan man (probably a sword wielder or something) could be Kamui's biological uncle or something.

Perhaps the Well-Dressed man, along with Felicia are Kamui's childhood friends/servants from Nohr. Like Felicia, he's a butler in Kamui's service and follows him out of devotion or friendship. They look roughly the same age as Kamui. They along with the other maid could be Kamui's friends from Nohr that aren't related to him.

I like the theory that the purple-haired Jeigan could possibly be the Nohr siblings' uncle. That would be neat.

Personally, I'm leaning more towards him being Camilla's father/uncle than the Nohr siblings due to his hair color

Edited by Magician Lugh

Personally, I'm leaning more towards him being Camilla's father/uncle than the Nohr siblings due to his hair color

Could be, but I'm almost sure Camilla is their sister. I saw someone point out the purple strands of hair (or maybe they're just ribbons?) in the Nohr little sister's pig-tails and that she has the same eye color as Camilla while Marx and Leon share the same eye color. It's not definitive, but it's worth considering.

The man does have to be related somehow, though. Their hair color is too similar for it to be a coincidence.

*Edit*

Looking closer, the purple strands in the Nohr little sister's hair aren't just in her pig-tails. The hair that falls around her cheeks has purple in it too. I guess it isn't a ribbon after all.

Edited by Sir Frederick

Agreed. In Fire Emblem, just like Game of Thrones, hair color is the best paternity test.

Now that I can see the bigger picture, he looks even more like a butler, though no monocle.

Weird that the Hoshino side has someone clearly from Nohr, but the nohr side doesn't have anyone from Hoshino. (Or at least anyone who dresses like they're from Hoshino).

Is the person holding the tome on the Nohr side a guy or a girl? He/she has a hair band, but Fire Emblem has always given males and females equal access to hairbands. Anyone know for sure?

^ His name is Leon and he's a prince.

Took the picture into Photoshop to take a closer look.. and it looks like the older man has extremely similar colored eyes to Camilla.

Agreed. In Fire Emblem, just like Game of Thrones, hair color is the best paternity test.

Now that I can see the bigger picture, he looks even more like a butler, though no monocle.

Weird that the Hoshino side has someone clearly from Nohr, but the nohr side doesn't have anyone from Hoshino. (Or at least anyone who dresses like they're from Hoshino).

Is the person holding the tome on the Nohr side a guy or a girl? He/she has a hair band, but Fire Emblem has always given males and females equal access to hairbands. Anyone know for sure?

That's Leon, there's another thread talking about him.

^ though i am warming to camilla possibly being related to the rest.

I believe it said sometihng more like your nohrian family/kin, and kaimui him/herself speaks contrary to family =related so not confirmed.

Edited by goodperson707

^ His name is Leon and he's a prince.

Took the picture into Photoshop to take a closer look.. and it looks like the older man has extremely similar colored eyes to Camilla.

I'm of the opinion that Camilla is related to Kamui (well adopted-related at least, you know what I mean). It could be that Old Guy is Garon's little brother, and Camilla is your cousin. Or more simply that Camilla takes after her uncle.

Oh, thnx, yeah, I didn't recognize him as Leon.

So, wait, as far as we know, all of the characters shown (except maybe the maids) are relatives of the main character(s)? Is that right?

we have seen a bit more than 20 different characters actually so far and only some have been confirmed as related but i would say at most 11 are adopted or Blood family to Kaimui though not are all of them are confirmed, or you mean the main visual and im unobservant Edited by goodperson707

I'm of the opinion that Camilla is related to Kamui (well adopted-related at least, you know what I mean). It could be that Old Guy is Garon's little brother, and Camilla is your cousin. Or more simply that Camilla takes after her uncle.

I think that could be really interesting if that's the case. Would just be nice to not have most of them just be 'siblings'. Ugh, the next information update can't get here quickly enough :(

Here's pictures of the eyes zoomed in for fun: http://i.imgur.com/ZtDIYzD.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/ck2bnCw.jpg

Camilla has a bit more pink in hers, but the older guy is facing the side, so not a super great comparison. Still very similar though imo.

Edit: Interestingly enough, cravat man has very purple eyes: http://i.imgur.com/tSA6Qo9.jpg

Edited by Lushiris

^ though i am warming to camilla possibly being related to the rest.

I believe it said sometihng more like your nohrian family/kin, and kaimui him/herself speaks contrary to family =related so not confirmed.

We already saw Camilla listed as a Nohrian sibling in the JP April trailer.

Watch the JP April trailer. Both Marx and Camilla were listed under ''Anya/Dark Night Kingdom Siblings/Brothers and Sisters'' as the Kanji said.

You might as well claim that all of Kamui's Nohr siblings are adopted. Or that most of them are Marx's cousins.

Edited by Mayus