Theory on these Three Unknown Characters in the main Visual?

UnknownUber

^ i honestly don't actually care either way, setting expectations for video games that aren't out yet with the amount of info we have is kinda foolish IMO, I just see some weird inconstancies as stated elsewhere for me to give the PoV a chance, though the possible purple in The Trouba-Pony-Princess, their similar eye colour, and the purple hair dude being an uncle theory is pretty convincing for me, Mainly i just don't like assuming things to be confirmed, and people possibly discounting possibilities just cause they think people just want her to be unrelated so they can marry her. Which quite frankly while her boobs are fun to joke about i wouldn't want to live there, plus even if shes not related she is most likely to be seen by you as family anyway, so yeah no thank you

Is it just me, or is White-Haired Braid Guy missing his right arm from the shoulder down? If so, that'd be interesting. I don't think we've had any amputee characters since Dorias in FE5.

Edit: Upon closer investigation, it looks like his arm might just be behind his back. Never mind me...

Edited by Aethin

Is it just me, or is White-Haired Braid Guy missing his right arm from the shoulder down? If so, that'd be interesting. I don't think we've had any amputee characters since Dorias in FE5.

I'm pretty sure that his right arm is just folded behind his back.

If the Nohrian Great Knight could be Camilla's father, would it be possible for the Hoshidan butler guy to be the archer boy's father? That archer has a different hair color, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a different father as well. I'm not sure whether or not all of the Hoshidan family members have been confirmed as blood-related, though.

I'm pretty sure that all of the Nohrian siblings are related, while all of the Hoshidan siblings are at least half-siblings (due to Kamui being a manakete and whatnot, since s/he probably got it from one parent while the rest share the other parent or something). Does it really surprise any of us that the sibling characters are ACTUAL SIBLINGS? Hell, I thought that one image of the moment where Kamui had to make her/his choice couldn't have made it more obvious, considering they were all literally across from each other, but I guess not. Symbolism means nothing in this fandom, I guess.

But yes, I remember something about the Great Knight being the brother of the adoptive Nohrian mother, and that's his relation. Although, someone might have just speculated that. Regardless, he definitely seems to be the biological uncle of the Nohrian siblings.

Edited by Alphonetic

Are there posters here who really think that birth siblings always have the same hair color?

And what do grounds do you have to say that Camilla is adopted any more than Marx is? Or Leon?

Edited by Mayus

I think that could be really interesting if that's the case. Would just be nice to not have most of them just be 'siblings'. Ugh, the next information update can't get here quickly enough :(

Here's pictures of the eyes zoomed in for fun: http://i.imgur.com/ZtDIYzD.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/ck2bnCw.jpg

Camilla has a bit more pink in hers, but the older guy is facing the side, so not a super great comparison. Still very similar though imo.

Edit: Interestingly enough, cravat man has very purple eyes: http://i.imgur.com/tSA6Qo9.jpg

Hmm, interesting. It has been brought up that cravat-san looks like he is from Nohr, perhaps he is the illegitimate child of Old Guy? That'd be interesting.

Looking at the eye color comparison I'm definitely convinced that he is related to Camilla at the least. Perhaps he is a doting uncle that effectively raised the Nohr crew. That would explain why he would side with them if he is Garon's little brother.

I thought the old guy was kind of the Nohr royal family's bodyguard or something. Like Frederick is to Chrom, but older....and less...vocally devoted.

I thought so too, until it was brought to my attention that he has the same hair color, and very close to if not the same eye color as Camilla. He could still effectively be their bodyguard though.

I'm pretty sure that all of the Nohrian siblings are related, while all of the Hoshidan siblings are at least half-siblings (due to Kamui being a manakete and whatnot, since s/he probably got it from one parent while the rest share the other parent or something). Does it really surprise any of us that the sibling characters are ACTUAL SIBLINGS? Hell, I thought that one image of the moment where Kamui had to make her/his choice couldn't have made it more obvious, considering they were all literally across from each other, but I guess not. Symbolism means nothing in this fandom, I guess.

But yes, I remember something about the Great Knight being the brother of the adoptive Nohrian mother, and that's his relation. Although, someone might have just speculated that. Regardless, he definitely seems to be the biological uncle of the Nohrian siblings.

Having him being the mother's brother would make sense. He seems about a century too young to be related to Garon.

I don't actually think Garon is that old. I am joking.

Are there posters here who really think that birth siblings always have the same hair color?

And what do grounds do you have to say that Camilla is adopted any more than Marx is? Or Leon?

It's unusual that three out of the four Nohr siblings have the same hair color, yet the fourth is completely different. If I didn't know anything about the game and shown just that image, I'd say that Camilla is related to the purple haired man, not the other people.

With that said, I agree that the trailers definitively show her as being one of the Nohr siblings. So yes, I'd lean toward factual evidence rather than visual evidence especially in an anime-styled game.

It's unusual that three out of the four Nohr siblings have the same hair color, yet the fourth is completely different. If I didn't know anything about the game and shown just that image, I'd say that Camilla is related to the purple haired man, not the other people.

With that said, I agree that the trailers definitively show her as being one of the Nohr siblings. So yes, I'd lean toward factual evidence rather than visual evidence especially in an anime-styled game.

Well Trouba-Pony Princess's hair colour are half-way between Camilia/Great Knight Old Guy and Marx/Leon.

If you remove the blue-haired maid (or even with her), it makes a nice progression from old guy to Kamui.

Have you guys SEEN siblings IRL? That's not unusual at all ;/

Personally, I think the two maids and the butler-type people on the box covers are just other playable characters who may or may not be important to the plot at all. After all, Awakening's box art had various random characters on it (as did the previous FE games) so I wouldn't be surprised if the only plot-relevant ones were the siblings.

Have you guys SEEN siblings IRL? That's not unusual at all ;/

Personally, I think the two maids and the butler-type people on the box covers are just other playable characters who may or may not be important to the plot at all. After all, Awakening's box art had various random characters on it (as did the previous FE games) so I wouldn't be surprised if the only plot-relevant ones were the siblings.

Hell, FE1 had Wrys of all people on its boxart.

I will never understand why Valbar is on the cover of Gaiden.

As for the non-matching sibling hair colors thing, we've got Lana/Lester, Mana/Dimna, Amid/Linda, possibly Claud/Sylvia...

Edited by Aethin

I still do not believe everybody in Hoshido are siblings on the basis of too many different hair colors: (Ryouma - Brown, Hinoka/Cleric - Red, Archer dude - White, Hoshido Queen - Black). I am confident that Hinoka and the Cleric are siblings while I find it likely archer dude is related to the Hoshido butler.

As for Nohr, it isn't that much of a stretch for 3/4 siblings to have blonde hair and one sibling with purple.

Edited by IceBuster573