Where there any new characters in the Famitsu article?

dragonlordsd

I think the portrait of the Silver haired Cavalier was there.

And possibly the names of the Green haired Ninja and the Pink Armor Knight, something like Suzukaze and Enufi(not sure on this one). They've been mentioned in a couple of the threads on here.

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/fami1205-4.jpg

At least in that picture for the SIlver haired cavalier.

Oh, I thought the silver haired cavalier was an avatar with different hair.

Are they all Hoshido? Or are there any Nohr characters?

the cavalier is likely a unit from nohr- however, it seems he follows you to hoshido (this is all based on screenshots, so do take this w/ a grain of salt).

And possibly the names of the Green haired Ninja and the Pink Armor Knight, something like Suzukaze and Enufi(not sure on this one). They've been mentioned in a couple of the threads on here.

Doesn't it say カムイ(Kamui) over the portrait though?

Doesn't it say カムイ(Kamui) over the portrait though?

He is paired up with Kamui. His name is blocked by the title of the image in the top left hand corner.

You can also see this in the image below where it is obviously m!Kamui but he is paired up with Elphi(エルフィ) so her name is shown in the darker box beneath his.

Edited by nordopolica

Oh; I too thought that was another potential design of the Avatar. Shit, why's he so fucking hot????

Here's the chart of known characters as it currently stands:

ZzRvu3p.png

(All names are in romaji.)

Did they add Elise (aka Troubadour-Pony-Princess/Nohr imouto) and her enemy sprite recently, or is this the most recent version?

Also, where did the name "Erufi" (Elfi?) come from?

Edited by Alphonetic

Did they add Elise (aka Troubadour-Pony-Princess/Nohr imouto) and her enemy sprite recently, or is this the most recent version?

Also, where did the name "Erufi" (Elfi?) come from?

Crap, forgot to add her name. Those are the same the images I've used for a while, though I'm not sure if they're from trailer 1 or 2.

Erufi is from this pic: http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/fami1205-4.jpg

Kamui is dual-(something)-ing with her, and then an arrow points from that frame to a battle scene with her.

Kamui's dual partner in the image posted on #2.

Crap, forgot to add her name. Those are the same the images I've used for a while, though I'm not sure if they're from trailer 1 or 2.

Erufi is from this pic: http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/fami1205-4.jpg

Kamui is dual-(something)-ing with her, and then an arrow points from that frame to a battle scene with her.

Alright; thanks for the sources! I guess we can assume that the knight class will also be exclusive. It appears as if Nohr will have stronger, more offensive classes, while Hoshido will have more skillful and faster classes.

nohr also seems to have all the mounts besides pegasus knights (to my knowledge) though. Calvary seems to be one of their themes as well.

Also a bit off topic. Thank you. Lets all keep Troubadour-Pony-Princess alive. (So what if her name is Elice we already have one of those anyway [Marth's sister] so they will probably change it anyway.) also bring on the beards man. (Though i think that hope is dashed for kaimui cause i think they would have had a separate option on the list. why girls get hair clips why cant i have my beard that i totally don't have just cause I'm too lazy to shave)

Edited by goodperson707