Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

no it is definitely not me over me.

honestly im null on him.

and no id rather we lynch somebody, just not me. i think i've actually been playing better than most games and i'd like to try and continue that playstyle.

priorities

somebody else > nl > manix > me

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix has been mod-revived!

You guys have 19 minutes left. Also none of this is game-related as Manix knows the set-up.

Edited by Prims

There's no real point in looking for claims if the roles are pre-bound to the characters. Prims is a huge troll if he intended to maybe give my role to scum, it'd be on the level of mafia miller.

Treasure's #346 comes off as artificial to me but I wouldn't turbowagon.

Should have left a long while ago but don't trust that a lynch will happen in my absence.

It's a bad day to be a Manix.

Yeah Plague, the double quotes witchcraft messed it all up. This is the part I wrote: "Care to explain where my reads are wrong? I mean, it's a Mafia game, why are you avoiding a rebuttal against my reads?".

The context of my answer about you is this: Mole said you're giving effort, so that means you're town. I said 'same earlier' because effort isn't necessarily town, just like in his KK read's case.

Actually, my biggest problem is that noone makes sense as his scumbuddy? Let me see here...

-Not even humoring a mention of me.

-He'd been casing Mole Knight earlier but it was kind of an easy push, so this is the only possible one that makes sense? The problem is I was townreading Mole Knight...

-He'd been casing Plague Knight since the start, and it doesn't make sense for him to go into D1 bussing a buddy.

-Polar Knight is a possibility, but IDK I thought his responses to my concerns about his role were good.

-Propeller Knight lol, not a chance.

-Specter Knight was the first person to vote Black Knight and start the wagon, so this doesn't really make much sense either.

-Actually, it could be Tinker Knight since they'd have minimal interactions with Black Knight.

-I don't think his earlier slot's interactions with Black Knight make sense as scum vi scum.

So it could only be Mole (already a wagon anyways, and I'd prefer to lynch Black over him), Polar (unlynchable lol), or Tinker. OK nevermind.

It's a bad day to be a Manix.

Yeah Plague, the double quotes witchcraft messed it all up. This is the part I wrote: "Care to explain where my reads are wrong? I mean, it's a Mafia game, why are you avoiding a rebuttal against my reads?".

The context of my answer about you is this: Mole said you're giving effort, so that means you're town. I said 'same earlier' because effort isn't necessarily town, just like in his KK read's case.

Nice to know that, seeing as that was a big part of the reason I was bothered with you.

Nice to know that, seeing as that was a big part of the reason I was bothered with you.

English is hard.

I prefer a Mole lynch to a Black lynch, but for the sake of not NLing, I can cede to a Black lynch. Why is Black scum? Why is Mole town?

I'm not sold on Mole town, I'm just trusting Spectre (I think it was Spectre, it was someone I think is probably not scum) who said they've been scum with him before multiple times and think he's town, and this comment is only purposefully misleading if they're scumbuddies

Black Knight in general is stubborn and I don't like how he approaches the rest of the players. idk mang