Will your first playthrough be with m!Kamui or f!Kamui?

Rapier

Since my interior shipper wants to see how a KamuixAqua relationship might be (if possible) and a couple other pairings that I have in mind for the Hoshido route, chances are I will pick m!Kamui first. But if the game is released on two different versions overseas, and I get my hands in Nohr (which is the one I want to play first), I might pick f!Kamui.

What about you?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first play-though will be with male Kaimui while my sister plays with female Kaimui. Though funnily enough I am going Nohr, and my sister is going Hoshido. Subsequent runs? I'm not sure the only time i played F robin was when i was finishing/playing for my sister's first file. But I might go female later.

Edited by goodperson707

F will be my first and my standard for most subsequent playthroughs. I'll probably play the game enough that I'll inevitably do both, though.

Effectively this, but M! as my first and standard. Again, both are inevitable.

I'll start off with F! Kamui. If there's no marriage, I'll probably just stick with her, unless there's dialogue changes in supports for M! Kamui.

Is it bad I want to see the OP make a poll?

Edited by Tsunami922

I might go Male for Hoshido and female for Nohr to keep up with the boxart. I'll probably be male for route 3 since I like his basic design better, but there's obviously a whole bunch of customization options that might sway me either way for the last one.

I'd try to make two simultaneous runs, each with an opposite gendered Kamui, but from experience during my FE13 playthroughs it gets boring playing the same maps twice, even though unit diversity, different supports and new possibilities for strategies make it a tad interesting.

Female, with largest possible build and maximizing strength if possible, per standard.

I have F and M runs planned though

I've forgotten about this. Will we be able to chance Kamui's class again, or is it locked to Dark Prince(ss) for plot reasons?

Edited by Rapier

Male first time through games like FE I play as a self insert character, so male. That way I can marry my new waifu. Second run through I play as my female self insert genderswapped elven Dungeons and Dragons character.

Cuz that's how I roll

It depends on whether there is marriage and the units available in Hoshido. Though as it is right now I will probably play as male!Kamui for Hoshido and go female!Kamui for Nohr then just switch off with every playthrough after that.

Edited by BeartholdtFubar

Planning M!Kamui for Hoshido and F!Kamui for Nohr, though I'll play the other gender regarding each path at least once (I foresee myself replaying this game a lot).