What you want to see this week

Sentinel07

I'd like a list of classes showing us what weapons they use and maybe a character (or at least the generic enemy art) for each one.

Information on whether we'll get to make any actual choices beyond which game to buy would also be nice.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see something on supports (don't care about marriage) and classes. More recruitable characters would be nice too, or at least more info regarding characters we've seen in screenshots but otherwise haven't been given any details on, like Cyrus, Tsubaki, and Linca -- just to name a few.

And I couldn't help but notice how all the swords we've seen so far have gotten the shaft in terms of stat alterations. On that note, I'd like to see what the Yatogami (I can't help but think of Yato from Noragami every time I type this) offers. I don't expect anything groundbreaking, but it'd be nice to know (same with the dragonstones) since it's Kamui's sword.

Forgot to mention: more details regarding the gameplay differences between the two campaigns.

Edited by Sardonic

Like most other people, I want to know how supports will work. I'd also like information on skills and if reclassing is returning and how it would work if it is.

a confirmation that they are bringing back weapon durability cause i dont want my silver swords to take away my strength :(

Maybe the silver katana won't lower strength?

Let's see...

Fog of War,

Amiibo Support (Lucina and Robin Friday, Yay!),

Seize returning,

Special New Iron Man/LTC Mode (The Opposite of Phoenix Mode) (In My Dreams),

More on the Music,

More on Nohr,

Further on the World Itself (EX. Continents beyond Hoshido and Nohr),

Fog of War,

New Character Reveals,

More on the varied objectives,

Balance Tweaks to Lances, Axes, Tomes and Bows,

More on Kamui's customizeable options,

As mentioned, Support,

And as I mention, Fog of War.

To name a few...

Edited by DeoGame

This is fun

I want to see

-details on skills, because I'm almost certain at this point the system has been changed from Awakening

-blurb about how supports will work and I'm hoping it'll state S ranks are returning but aren't exclusively for marriage partners

-how promotions work (branched or not, and is there reclass?)

-a couple more bios and portraits/art (Oboro pls)

3/4 of those is realistic for next week I think

This is fun

I want to see

-details on skills, because I'm almost certain at this point the system has been changed from Awakening

-blurb about how supports will work and I'm hoping it'll state S ranks are returning but aren't exclusively for marriage partners

-how promotions work (branched or not, and is there reclass?)

-a couple more bios and portraits/art (Oboro pls)

3/4 of those is realistic for next week I think

I want to see skills too. How do you think they overhauled it? I don't mind skills but found they activated far too frequently for my liking.

I want to see skills too. How do you think they overhauled it? I don't mind skills but found they activated far too frequently for my liking.

I kinda hope it's something like in PoR/RD where you learn them by using scrolls, and then can remove them and put them on another character later. I think most characters will start with a few skills and then will learn more like this or maybe through the new arena... Certain skills could still be locked to promotions like Luna/Sol.

As far as activation rate, IIRC they changed crit rates so I could see them doing the same with some skills.

1. More characters, I want to see Inigo 2.0, Blue-haired Cavalier(and what's up with the pink on her hair) and the Nohrian archer really bad and brand new characters.

Support information

Class info for Revenant Knight and Dark Prince(ss)

New classes

As unlikely as it is information for the third route

The release date has been pushed up a month.

Like many I'd most like some Supports info, both as a support junkie and just so everyone can stop asking if they can romance Camilla/Marx/whoever (Personally I'd prefer no S supports amongst the royals beyond KamuiXAqua, but whatever the answer the sooner it's given the better). Specifically: Are A-supports unlimited? Are S-supports returning? Are supports (generally) identical for both paths for multi-route party members? How many supports are we looking at, both for Kamui and for the rest of the cast? How far do Kamui's sibling supports extend (Aqua's too for that matter)? How do the levels affect the paired stances?

Sadly, I think they'll sit on that for another week in favor of gameplay, so I'd settle for class and skills info. What new classes are there? What do they promote to/from? What does each class wield? What is a Revenant Knight? Which classes are Nohrian and which are Hoshidan? Are there special weapon restrictions (e.g. only Archers wield Longbows, or only Nohr/Hoshido classes wield Swords/Katanas)? Is branched promotion returning? If so, do any Hoshido and Nohr classes share a promoted class? Is Maid/Butler promoted or special? Is Class Changing back, and how does it work? Is the class skill system the same as Awakening? What are some of the new skills? Are the larger skill slots personal skills, and if so are they generally unique skills (ie. Dragon's Vein) or just otherwise unavailable to the character's class set (ie Sol on a unit that can't be a (Brave) Hero)? Can any skills be added and/or removed with scrolls?

No matter what the focus is I'd expect some more character profiles. Can't say I'd be displeased with anyone, but if I had to pick, Oboro to clear up his/her gender, the Queen so I can stop calling her "the Queen," and the cavalier so I can see if she really has cotton candy hair.

Edited by egobarrier

I'd take any information on Nohr and that glorious hero, like some Nohr-exclusive characters and what not, or any character really. I just want to see more portraits/official art for other characters right now.

Kamui and Aqua is engaged by both sides for marriage and it is canon.

Pretty much more characters, plot, classes, new stuffs info and most importantly marriage/s-rank support confirmation.

Edited by Awakener_

Seize returning,

Special New Iron Man/LTC Mode (The Opposite of Phoenix Mode) (In My Dreams),

Isn't Seize basically just "Defeat the Boss" with the added step of having your lord stand somewhere?

Why would you want an Ironman or LTC mode when those things are already available in the game? Nothing is stopping you from playing that way, and even if those modes were available, there wouldn't be any special rewards for beating them.

Stat info on equipable bows, I KNOW my longbow is getting nerfed somehow maybe minus x number amount of Skill idk...

Hidden weapon info would be great too.

Confirmation of Light Magic/Status Staves would help me sleep at night.

Things people have already said.

Why would you want an Ironman or LTC mode when those things are already available in the game? Nothing is stopping you from playing that way, and even if those modes were available, there wouldn't be any special rewards for beating them.

Because people can't police themselves.

Because people can't police themselves.

Then why are there dozens of different self-imposed challenges that people have managed to come up with over the years on all different types of games.

Edited by goodperson707

Isn't Seize basically just "Defeat the Boss" with the added step of having your lord stand somewhere?

I liked how Seize required a bit more usage of your lord in the levels.

Also, yes they are available, and it hasn't stopped me from playing those ways before, but we have seen said modes implemented in other games before so it would be rather nice to see all maps with the added objective of a certain # of turns or a certain way to work with permadeath so it stays permanent. Again, if Phoenix is an option, and it seems these modes can be added in to appeal to a certain demo, I think a game imposed challenge mode would be nice; Then again, I may be too optimistic.