Marriage and Romance Speculation and Discussion Topic

UnknownUber

I'm a huge shipper so I'm already planning pairings too. I'm sure a few of them won't be able to get S-supports(if those are a thing), but I will probably still pair them up.

Camilla x Belka

Charlotte x Benoit

Luna x Not!Inigo, just because I paired Inigo up with Severa on my first Awakening playthrough

Tsubaki x Hinoka

Sakura x Tsukuyomi

Felicia x Joker

Blue-haired Maid x Gunter

Elfie x Cyrus

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge shipper so I'm already planning pairings too. I'm sure a few of them won't be able to get S-supports(if those are a thing), but I will probably still pair them up.

Kukuku.... what you don't realize is that I, the Avatar, am the SHIPPING LORD. All your pathetic ships mean nothing to mine, which are the true ships!

Nah, I'm kidding. And here are my own ships.

Me x All females.

That'll happen eventually. Oh my sweet sister Hinoka....

But first playthrough on Hoshido?

Me x Rinka

Cyrus x Hinoka(He's the only one I could trust...)

Hinata x Kazahana

Tsukiyomi x Sakura(Ricken x Lissa.... wait wut)

Oboro x Suzuzake

Ryouma x Kagerou

Joker x Felicia

Tsubaki x Crimson(If she happens to be neutral or Hoshidan. She was in a Hoshido area during the "My Castle" thing anyways.)

Takumi x Oboro

And for Nohr..

Me x Crimson(IF she's neutral)/Belka

Camilla x Harold

Leon x Luna

Cyrus x Nyx

Elfie x Benoit

Charlotte x Harold

Marx x Ao-chan?(Blue maid.)

That's about it so far. :P

Edited by DualMix

The only pairing I actually care about is Takumi/Oboro, and I'll most likely be doing that every run (aside from filling out the support library). I don't even particularly care about pairing Kamui with anyone, doesn't really seem like there's much of a point without a second gen.

Things I'm hoping for:

1. Limited supports: 4-7 people per support with 2-3 romantic, excluding Kamui who should only have romantic supports with only a few characters (as someone suggested before)

2. Same gender supports: No real reason not to have it when Japan literally didn't care at one point in time (don't know about the Roman Empire, though)

3. Supports that make sense: Oboro and Takumi makes sense because it is a subordinate/superior relationship, as oppose to two people who have literally no connection to one another.

The thing with the first one is what if the player hates all of kamui romance options.

Edited by kaldson0

Male Kamui X Rinka's abs OTP

Alright alright, without joking I'd definitely pick Rinka if marriage is back unless my brain decides that the canon wife is Aqua. But not plot-related, Rinka would be my best choice.

Edited by Raguna

Okay, I'm going to start rambling, because I love shipping. Since we don't know too much about the characters, most of my ships so far are based on small quirks and aesthetic compatibility.

Hinoka/Marx

I like the contrast between red and yellow. But more importantly, their expressions "match." They're not quite hot-blooded, per se, but they both look determined and serious. Not to mention that both of them seem to have a stolid front that's matched by a hidden soft side. I can also imagine that they both have a strong sense of responsibility that stems from being the elder siblings in a royal family.

Sakura/"Inigo"

They both look absolutely adorable, and they're both precious little children to me. Also, if this expy has Inigo's personality, he's obviously going to be easily embarrassed. And what's better than placing two shy people together?

Suzukaze/Kagerou

I can tell from Kagerou's description that she's going to shipped with Saizou. But I just like how she looks with Suzukaze. They both look so... composed and refined.

Nishiki/Kazahana

Fuwa fuwa~ I want Kazahana to touch his ears, haha. They both seem to be loyal characters; one supports the Hoshido clan in battle due to his tribe's debt, and the other supports it to support her lord. Also, I'd like to see a relationship between a leader and a subordinate, in which both come to respect each other regardless of status.

Tsubaki/Blue Maid

Because what's better than the cliche red vs. blue? Also, there's a high chance that the blue maid will defect from Nohr to follow Kamui, so I can keep my hopes up that these two will interact.

Camilla/Joker

Two very attractive characters that I love, haha. But more than that, what's more fun that putting two people who absolutely dote on Kamui together? (But if they actually can support, I'll be a bit disappointed if their supports are based on Kamui alone.) But joking aside, it really does seem like Camilla and Joker are both distant unless they're around Kamui. Naturally, if they both dote on Kamui, they're bound to see each other when they're being more affectionate. I like to think that they could fall for each other's affectionate sides, haha.

Leon/Felicia

Once again, I'm half shipping them simply because they're the two most attractive characters in my eyes. But the other half stems from what's given of their personalities. Leon is a genius who can skillfully handle anything. Felicia is a "talented maid" who's prone to making mistakes. I'd like to see Leon initially get frustrated at Felicia's carelessness, but come around to help her. In return, Felicia could teach him how to utilize stealth as a weapon. After all, being a genius and all, Leon looks like the arrogant type who would attack someone in broad daylight.

Elfie/Charlotte

They both have the dead fish eyes. Okay, but... two women who look deceptively fragile but can kick ass? Sign me up for this shit at once! Also, while I admit this is a bit of an assumption, it seems like Elfie's an honest traditionalist, given that she never misses training. Meanwhile, Charlotte is more deceptive, and knows how to utilize her charms to get what she wants. If what I'm theorizing is true, this could be a very rocky relationship. But if they can come out of it, they'll end up learning a lot about the importance of each other's styles.

Belka/Luna

They both look pissed off at the world. Enough said.

Edited by Minischew

I'm just gonna say F!KamuixRyoma is my OTP for this game and I hope he they aren't really siblings or my Kamui is going to be forever single. I mean he's way hotter than Marx! No offence to Marx fans.

If you're allowed to marry your adopted royal Nohr siblings, my first run will be:

This is assuming I can pair up Hoshido/Nohr:

FeMU x Leon

Elise x Tsukuyomi

Camilla x Benoit

Felicia x Saizou

Marx x Belka

Joker x Rinka

Takumi x Crimson

Luna x Nishiki

Elfie x Harold

Cyrus x Oboro

And Charlotte either stays forever alone or gets paired with the poorest guy in the game. That's what she gets for gold-digging.

Edited by Swirl-Theory

Heh, isn't it a bit cruel that people don't want to ship Oboro with Takumi, even though that's the only confirmed crush we have?

I think so, which is why I'm shipping the hell out of them

They can't support :V

Objection! How do you know? I had huge plans for them! This...Is UNNACCEPTABLE! I shall have my revenge!

Heh, isn't it a bit cruel that people don't want to ship Oboro with Takumi, even though that's the only confirmed crush we have?

The canon ship is the one that the shippers hate. Just look at Black Widow and the Hulk.

I've really not got much original to say on this whole topic. Currently, with the menu set-up, S-supports just don't seem likely (or are a hell of a lot less important). And considering all the pandering all ready, I think that's just fine.

If you're allowed to marry your adopted royal Nohr siblings, my first run will be:

This is assuming I can pair up Hoshido/Nohr:

FeMU x Leon

Elise x Tsukuyomi

Camilla x Benoit

Felicia x Saizou

Marx x Belka

Joker x Rinka

Takumi x Crimson

Luna x Nishiki

Elfie x Harold

Cyrus x Oboro

And Charlotte either stays forever alone or gets paired with the poorest guy in the game. That's what she gets for gold-digging.

I would never consent to marrying my own sister, you twisted fiend ;)

I've been thinking about a full-blown Uriah gambit with Charlotte (and potentially other characters).

I would never consent to marrying my own sister, you twisted fiend ;)

You know, there is a chance you can't marry your adopted siblings cause ^ reason and that means you get 2 more choices for marriage on the Nohr side (2 for each gender).

I still support F!MUxLeon

Edited by LoboKD001

Let's see.

Ryouma/MarxKagerou. Something tells me Ryouma probably isn't going to be terribly experienced when it comes to matters of love, so the image of him trying and failing miserably to get Kagerou to see him as a person rather than her lord is rather amusing, likewise Kagerou constantly trying to remain professional and not admit to having a huge crush on him is also hilarious to me. Ryouma/Marx would be funny but they're in different games so..

Sakura/Kazahana. Pretty much all we know about Kazahana is that she thinks she's Sakura's best retainer. I like the idea that she'll spend all her time trying to impress Sakura and inevitably needing her to heal her when she gets hurt, with Sakura being all sweet and Kazahana getting embarrassed.

Hinata/Oboro, Camilla/Belka and Aqua/Cyrus. I don't even know why I like those ships I just do. I'm not really bothered about any other ships right now, other than wanting Suzukaze for myself.

I personally love the idea of Charolette ending up with someone on the cunning side to math her. I don't know much about Leon but I feel like he might be on the, I don't know, conniving side? Not to mention he's from a rich family (like she wants), so I really like the idea ofthem being together. Then again, Leon's character has yet to be fleshed out, so I could be wrong, but hey. I can be hopeful.

Edited by MajorMajora

Ahaha that was literally my thought.... That is the only pairing I am certain about yet. Top kek

I'm on board with Takumi x Oboro. None of this 'canon' can stop me!

In fact, I'm interested to see all of the royals and their subordinates together...I really want more of Sakura x Kazahana, Elise x Elfie and Camilla x Belka. Heck, I think the subordinates would be cute together as well! Tsubaki x Kazahana and Hinata x Oboro would be good together.

Kamui x Aqua or Kamui x Cyrus (//sucker for childhood friend relationships) would also be nice.

Also, F!Kamui x Rinka is best ship

I'm not going to start pairing characters up until marriage is confirmed. I don't want to have my hopes dashed asunder.

I want Leon x F!MU... Please let me marry my adopted siblings...

I love you too Joker don't be mad...

M!Kamui/Aqua/Cyrus is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I didn't mention it in my last post since poly shipping is even less likely to be in game than same sex but I'd totally set them all up together if it was.

Edited by capmalachi

Ships so far? Hmm... I haven't thought about it much but now that you all mention it I have some ideas all of a sudden

F!Kamui x Cyrus OR Hinata

I'm stuck between these two. Since I'm probably going Hoshiido first, these two really peak my interest. Cyrus has history with you and seems like he's really sweet and maybe a bit dorky. However Hinata's design is my favorite and he's voiced by Donnel's Japanese voice actor who I LOVE. Still deciding :/

Marx/Charlotte

Charlotte wants to be a royal and get money? I'll give it to her! I have his weird feel that Marx will have a secret nerdy side towards women. When I first saw Charlotte's portrait (before I saw the armor) I thought she was a pegasus warrior and would be Marx's implied love interest. It kind of stuck I guess. Plus they're both blondes and Charlotte would probably eventually for a hot guy like him. I'm going to be surprised if they don't get supports considering Charlotte's personality

Takumi/Oboro

Please don't be another Cordelia! I REALLY like Oboro for some reason and her and Takumi look like they can be a cute couple. I'm kind of hoping their supports have history behind why Oboro hates Nohr or how the two met. If that happens the this couple will be paired often in playthroughs.

Leon/Felicia

I can't explain this one. It's just so adorable in my mind and I can't not love it. Something about them together feels right

Camilla/Belka

Please let this be an option! Camilla is the one character that as soon as I saw her, I wante to pair her with a girl so that no males would touch her. I love Camilla and I like the idea of these two strong females getting together

Kazahana/EVERYONE

Favorite female so far. She's so adorable, is a tomboy, has a great design, and her personality is cute too! She seems like she'd go great with anyone. Ryouma is near the top because I see their personalities clashing. I also like her with Sakura for a similar reason and they're subordinate/superior. Nishiki is another one cause she'd play with his fox ears probably.

Edited by Morgan