Classes

NekoKnight

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jug on her back is probably one of those accessories you can add to the characters. Like Camilla's jester hat or some such.

That seems pretty likely. What if some accessories could give new abilities? Perhaps that jug could have practical application in battle otherwise. ( or maybe I'm way overthinking it and it's just part of the design.

http://puu.sh/i7flz/f20beccbc4.pngalso there's this guy; looks like a generic, but I'm not sure what class he exactly is.

No armor, kind of shady, and in Hohsido attire. It could just be a generic Ninja. EDIT: Or a Spellcaster. Probably Spellcaster.

^to me it looks like a jug of something. Maybe alcohol or something?

I think that might have a cultural basis.

I'm sure that it has cultural basis, I just don't know what that basis is. It seems to be a jug, but what does it carry? Holy water? Sake? The souls of the dead? All of the above? Answers like that could shed some light on the class.

The jug on her back is probably one of those accessories you can add to the characters. Like Camilla's jester hat or some such.

I hope not. It actually seems to go with Rinka's outfit, and it's about the only thing stopping me from assuming that Rinka's just been reclassed. I can't imagine it going with any other classes design so well either. Though I suppose that didn't stop the jester hat...

Edited by Honey Bunny

http://puu.sh/i7cJS/1b8c3c15a8.png

I wonder what this class would be; Looks like Rinka's promotion.

Could be an accessory, although it fits an Oni themantically. I imagine it would be filled with sake.

http://puu.sh/i7flz/f20beccbc4.pngalso there's this guy; looks like a generic, but I'm not sure what class he exactly is.

More importantly, it looks like Hinoka in the background has an Oni mask on her head.

Could be an accessory, although it fits an Oni themantically. I imagine it would be filled with sake.

More importantly, it looks like Hinoka in the background has an Oni mask on her head.

Hmm...Sake is the most boring option, but it does go with the wild man theme of the Oni.

I didn't even notice the mask. Good catch NekoKnight. She seems to just be wearing normal Peg. Warrior gear below that though, so it could just be an accessory.

Sorry about the quality, but at about a minute into the new trailer, when the streetpass avatars show up, one of them has a unique sprite. Potentially Kamui's promotion class.

Plenty of black and silver in the sprite so it's certainly possible. It's the same pose too...

Why would Kamui suddenly gain a huge gold pauldron? The yellow sword against Kamui's outfit was bad enough, but that eyesore is going to bug me whenever I take a look at the map.

I'm liking the idea of muscular spellcasters. Might be magic/physical hybrid class too I guess?

Also, we see (presumably) Wyvern Rider and Wyvern Lord, both of whom look different from Revenant Knight. So Camilla either has her own personal class, or Revenant Knight is the other promotion to Wyvern Rider.

I think there was sprite of a staff-wielding class with headress similar to what Oni wear too, but I can't find it anymore. The character in question was called Asama.

So I guess Oni either promotes to Japanese version of War Monk, or it's another character from Fire Clan.

EDIT: Found Asama https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUxgnYVD_-Q&feature=youtu.be&t=7m44s

Edited by Sylphid

With the screenshot of Felicia at level 40, it would appear Maids/Butlers are unique classes, more akin to Laguz than normal units. Which would indicate they aren't tied to Rod Knight afterall. This makes more sense, really.

How does that make more sense if that is true: why can they change to strategist, why do they have rod knight skills (i think) Also replacing War-cleric with a different foot hybrid class that is more support oriented doesn't make sense? Yeah not seeing the more here.

Okay so any other reasons why maid/butler must be different than other classes other than an assumption. Cause i don't get how both Joker and Felicia have access to strategist otherwise, or why they seem to have rod knight skills.

Honestly you can pull off at least more than 20/20 on Awakening-length games; It all depends on exp gain speed and what not. I can usually get units to 20/15/15 even in Awakening hard mode nogrind (taking full advantage of cycling unpromoted exp, however), so it's possible the level cap has been increased instead of having the level resetting stuff.

I guess we'll see when it comes out.

Why don't Trueblades gain bows on promotion? With the base class being renamed samurai, that's seems pretty much a no-brainer to me.

Because then they wouldn't be true to the blade. What kind of self-respecting swordmaster would even DARE try to pick up another weapon in battle!? It's sacrilege, I tell you!