Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

I am sure the info will be the sort of things we learned in Famitsu now presented to the audience in Japan that does not read Famitsu. It is at 3 AM my current time too so I am not really sure if I will be around for it either. But I am sure plenty of other translators will be...

Eh... the audience that follows the Directs is probably very similar to the one that follows Famitsu news. You pretty much need to be someone who looks for , or talks about, game news online in order to know about the Directs in the first place.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doubting new amiibos will be released just for this game because the Fire Emblem series already has four amiibos to its name thanks to Smash and they are still perfectly usable for FE14. Also, the only characters who get amiibos have them as a result of Smash or by being very iconic characters. In a cast of 40+ people the only characters who qualify for the amiibo treatment would be Kamui and Aqua, as they are the protagonists, and Aqua is still like a deuteragonist to the Avatar. Even then, Robin's amiibo(s) may render Kamuis redundant.

This direct is focusing on Japan's summer releases and FEif is probably the biggest 3DS release too. I'd be surprised if it wasn't part of this direct somehow.

I don't really care if they don't say anything of importance honestly. I'm looking forward to getting more footage to decipher.

Exactly. They've got Famitsu doing regular information; I'd expect a gameplay trailer.

I'm glad I haven't been caught in the amiibo-fest..

I really want to know more about the third path though! Some Avatar-portrait variations would be very nice as well. When did they release that for Awakening?

We've seen two portrait variations in the Famistu sections, although I agree that I'd like to see some more.

Eh... the audience that follows the Directs is probably very similar to the one that follows Famitsu news. You pretty much need to be someone who looks for , or talks about, game news online in order to know about the Directs in the first place.

Here I was thinking that the directs were aimed toward their shareholders in addition to their audience and such to restore confidence, and I just can't imagine those guys and girls reading Famitsu. xD Then news sites (both gaming and not) relay said news to a wider audience.

I don't really care if they don't say anything of importance honestly. I'm looking forward to getting more footage to decipher.

With the game not too far away, won't be long before you'll be deciphering the entire game. xD I hope they start to slow down on IF news to talk about other things, personally.

Probably not a popular opinion...

With the game not too far away, won't be long before you'll be deciphering the entire game. xD I hope they start to slow down on IF news to talk about other things, personally.

Yep, definitely not a popular opinion :P

Anyway, what I want the most from the footages at this point are new music. Info and such can be learned from Famitsu anyway, so I don't care if there isn't any.

I converted JST to EST and wow... Apparently, the direct would start at 6/7 am for those who are in EST like me. Wow, that direct is starting pretty early in the morning for us. I'm not complaining because there would be likely news when I wake up! :)

I just want to learn more about the characters exclusive to the Nohrian path. It seems like Is is focusing more on the Hoshido characters instead. It's weird how we know almost nothing about Nyx although she was revealed with Harold.

8PM for anyone in AEST like me. Sunday night though...c'mon Nintendo, some of us have 35% university assessments due the next day.

Anyway, I'm super excited. Hoping for information that isn't just restating what was in Famitsu and (probably not likely) a trailer of some sort - even some new footage would get me foaming at the mouth. 1 month to go!

Some of us have 35% university assessments due the next day.

I feel you

I've got exams on Monday and Tuesday,but even if something half-decent comes out of this, I'm screwed.

But Fire Emblem>>>Linear Algebra.

Yep, definitely not a popular opinion :P

Anyway, what I want the most from the footages at this point are new music. Info and such can be learned from Famitsu anyway, so I don't care if there isn't any.

Yeah thought not...xD But I agree! Hearing more music would be nice, perhaps the game's rendition of the Fire Emblem theme.

But finding out stuff on your own is the fun part:p And well, I would certainly have liked it if the Famitsu articles were more subtle myself, but it's more of a problem with how we got the information than the quantity of it really.

Can't deny though, we got a lot. I'm afraid most of the early game has been spoiled at this point.

We've seen two portrait variations in the Famistu sections, although I agree that I'd like to see some more.

Apart from the default? I can't seem to find it, care to link?

I converted JST to EST and wow... Apparently, the direct would start at 6/7 am for those who are in EST like me. Wow, that direct is starting pretty early in the morning for us. I'm not complaining because there would be likely news when I wake up! :)

Yeah I checked it yesterday and for me it's 5AM (central time), and just my luck I happen to wake up around that time and not be able to go back to sleep...a day early. >_<

I just hope we won't have to wait like 40 mins before they start talking about Fe:if :P That is to assume that it will be featured in the Direct at all....

i just converted JST to BST an it's 11AM so it's actually at a decent time.

amiibo functionallity is a safe bet i think the fire emblem amiibo will unlock them as characters for your team and maybe something else?

I want them to say the european release NOW

Well, i don't think they will show the DLC that early, i mean, they did with xenoblade chronicles x, they showed some already completed and ready-to-be-selled DLCs something like 5 days before the game came out(?), and that splitted the fans, a part doesn't care, a part understood 'cause they were not BIG DLCs, another part said "this game's non-sense right now".

Now, this DLC is different, it was already announced, so maybe... just maybe... let's hope.

And for amiibo, i'm refusing to believe i have to spend more then 100 $ on ebay fort an ike amiibo >.< i think i'm so lucky, since i get a Marth amiibo on xmas with Super smash bros (what about gold's amiibo? they were sold only in America (?), but i don't have figured out yet what they are, some can explain?? )

I really hope to get some new info like, and the answer is obvious, if even the enemy units will recive the wapon's malus, how customizable is Kamui, the difference showed in gameplay, like they show "on nohr campain, in chapter X, u have to do Y in order to win", and if you can really make some choice that affect the gameplay, like save emmeryn or let her die, but effective on gameplay

Also for this direct i'm expecting some info about bravely second and the new ace attorney

Edited by Xem

^In Japanese Direct?

Bravely Second is already out in Japan, new Ace Atttney soon will be out (in Japan) and usually, in Japanese Nintendo Direct there is no mention of EU release dates.

On Topic - i think it's safe to assume we will get new trailer about IF. It isn't Fire Emblem IF Direct, but i doubt we will need it.

I want them to say the european release NOW

Well, i don't think they will show the DLC that early, i mean, they did with xenoblade chronicles x, they showed some already completed and ready-to-be-selled DLCs something like 5 days before the game came out(?), and that splitted the fans, a part doesn't care, a part understood 'cause they were not BIG DLCs, another part said "this game's non-sense right now".

Now, this DLC is different, it was already announced, so maybe... just maybe... let's hope.

And for amiibo, i'm refusing to believe i have to spend more then 100 $ on ebay fort an ike amiibo >.< i think i'm so lucky, since i get a Marth amiibo on xmas with Super smash bros (what about gold's amiibo? they were sold only in America (?), but i don't have figured out yet what they are, some can explain?? )

I really hope to get some new info like, and the answer is obvious, if even the enemy units will recive the wapon's malus, how customizable is Kamui, the difference showed in gameplay, like they show "on nohr campain, in chapter X, u have to do Y in order to win", and if you can really make some choice that affect the gameplay, like save emmeryn or let her die, but effective on gameplay

Also for this direct i'm expecting some info about bravely second and the new ace attorney

i feel so sorry about you not having an ike amiibo. so glad i got my pre order when i did.

also does anyone else think wooly world will be shown