Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oO7b-oWl2g

>My castle

>Harem anime antics

>Face caressing minigame

>two more female wyvern riders

>Yandere blonde axefighter

>Nyx is flat

>New knight/general

>Literally Severa clone

Also, from the character info

>Elise and Camila have "I love you" soundfiles (Implications are implied)

Edited by tuvarkz

chill out guys,if anything my castle feature is not hoshido only,they describe both in the video and text that you can get things from "other country",and something along the line"going to other country"

So uh...face stroking is a thing, huh?

Seriously though, what? I mean...does it substitute marriages somehow? Can you do that with people of the opposite sex? What the hell is it even used for?! At least in Pokémon it makes some form of sense.

Your role in Fire Emblem is a Pokemon trainer but with humans. Makes perfect sense!

This always irks me a bit. Kozaki was never a hentai artist. The guy who did Celice's DLC re-design? Yes. Even the artist behind Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem had his roots in it. But not Kozaki.

People keep saying "Hoshido only", but then we see people firing out examples like yours. *shrugs*

Mate, don't piss me off.

I didn't watch anything that told it was Hoshido only and I'm just learning japanese.

SORRY if I am not almighty and didn't understood everything the first time I watched the video.

Damn, I hate self-conceit people like that...

Okay, between this and Monster Hunter X, I think I've hit and exceeded my WTF dosage for the week. And it just started. Whoo boy.

Mate, don't piss me off.

I didn't watch anything that told it was Hoshido only and I'm just learning japanese.

SORRY if I am not almighty and didn't understood everything the first time I watched the video.

Damn, I hate self-conceit people like that...

I'm sorry if I came off like that. I didn't watch anything either. I simply said that people around here were saying it was Hoshido only, but other people (you included) had given examples that would seem to point to the contrary.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

This always irks me a bit. Kozaki was never a hentai artist. The guy who did Celice's DLC re-design? Yes. Even the artist behind Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem had his roots in it. But not Kozaki.

People keep saying "Hoshido only", but then we see people firing out examples like yours. *shrugs*

Look I'm all for adding in new features for fire emblem but this? This is too much, I like the idea of the world map being just one castle but this is overdoing it. Adding in new shops? What's gonna stop someone from just adding in a silver sword shop early in the game and with unlimited uses they can just pass it around and destroy all early game challenge.

Edited by Thedeathby2

The face stroking thing and the bathhouses are a bit odd. Hopefully we don't HAVE to use it.

Crimson and Luna both look really good, in my opinion. Lilith is just adorable

Okay, between this and Monster Hunter X, I think I've hit and exceeded my WTF dosage for the week. And it just started. Whoo boy.

Oh, so I'm not the only one who's getting hyped about MHX. Inject it in my veins, Capcom

Guys stop saying its hoshido only because there was nothing to say that it is.

But we have seen both the new busty nohr exclusive and kazahana as shopkeepers suggesting it is in both

The impression I've had from the beginning is that IS wants to try and keep every party as happy as they can, which is why we have two versions of If in the first place. Therefore, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume at this time that these features will be optional for those who don't wish to use them. Likewise, I'm going to wait until we get concrete translations detailing what exactly said features are, and how they're integrated into normal play.

Legacy characters being unlocked with Amiibo is bollocks on account on the abysmal stock issues that plague those products, but that's another barrel of fish.

But we have seen both the new busty nohr exclusive and kazahana as shopkeepers suggesting it is in both

Exactly, so some should not SHRUG for no reason.

Isn't it, Leon ?

Edited by Seo

Well, IS told us that there would be no world map in Nohr but if they have this weeaboo world map with face touching then I now know that the fire emblem series has changed for the worse. Now it's just some waifu harem shit where you can stroke waifus and go into the hot springs with them.

Exactly, so some should not SHRUG for no reason.

Isn't it, Leon ?

Look. Did you read my reply? I just apologized. And *shrugs* was to indicate I had virtually no idea about the situation. I see no reason for you to call me out on it and make a deal about it.

Oh, so I'm not the only one who's getting hyped about MHX. Inject it in my veins, Capcom

Actually, you are. Monster Hunter: Stylish Action really just looks like it's trying to appeal to an entirely different demographic; since I'm not part of that demographic, I won't support it.

As for this most recent FEif news: I'm half-convinced to just save up my money and get a decent computer so I can emulate Fire Emblem games. Last time I checked, Fire Emblem wasn't a harem simulator. It's like IS is trying to kill the fanbase that supported them for 22 years. If this continues, expect a profile overhaul.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

I just watched the 10-minute My Castle video and ahahah I can't wait.

Building my own castle and defending it great. Hot Springs? Hell yes.

Animal Crossing x Pokemon???? Probably.

I've been meaning to get all the Fire Emblem Amiibos anyway. This just convinced me to get them sooner rather than later. I must be prepared for the NA release. :Roy:

I really want to know the context behind this hilariously ridiculous grin.

The 3rd route is going to be about protecting Garon's smile. Could a guy who smiles like that really be evil?

Actually, you are. Monster Hunter: Stylish Action really just looks like it's trying to appeal to an entirely different demographic; since I'm not part of that demographic, I won't support it.

Fair enough. I think it's considered a spin-off game, though, so I don't think future releases for the main games are going to follow suit

Well, IS told us that there would be no world map in Nohr but if they have this weeaboo world map with face touching then I now know that the fire emblem series has changed for the worse. Now it's just some waifu harem shit where you can stroke waifus and go into the hot springs with them.

I'm so mad my Japanese game is all weeaboo!

also would like to point out that we saw units taking physical damage (like kamuis cape ripping) atleast when they die, Because its strange that no one has mentioned it yet

also would like to point out that we saw units taking physical damage (like kamuis cape ripping) atleast when they die, Because its strange that no one has mentioned it yet

Good eyes. Everybody's been preoccupied, it seems...

Fire Emblem has never been appealing to weeaboos and now is and that's what I have a problem with.

Do you know what series you play?

Seriously though, I don't know what to think.