High Hopes for Harold

Mr. Myrmidon

"Oh riiight, the poison. The poison for Kamui. The poison chosen especially to kill Kamui. Kamui's poison. That poison?"

Hahahaha!

I expect the localization team to change Harold's name to Kronk now!

Pffft. Harold isn't an ARCHER...

But if he was, they would be arrows of JUSTICE.

I might S-support with him out of morbid curiosity, if possible.

"Oh riiight, the poison. The poison for Kamui. The poison chosen especially to kill Kamui. Kamui's poison. That poison?"

Nyx: Pull the lever, Harold... WRONG LEVER! Why do we even have that lever?

Harold, stop infecting people with your bad luck.

I like over the top heroes of justice so he's exciting me for when I do my Nohr run.

Yes. So much.

I see him and I see CAPTAIN MURICA, full of justice and freedom fries.

YES!!! Harold is unlucky Steve Rogers and i cant wait.

at first i thought of the many "Harold's" in fire emblem 4 when i saw this topic title, but he could be fun, idk i ain't gettin hopes up, other then that i hope he isn't hoshido only.

It has already been confirmed he's Nohr exclusive, as he's a subordinate of Elise.

Judging from his character bio, he'll be exactly like Detective Fulbright from Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. I find it interesting that he's a self proclaimed "hero of justice" but he's fighting with Nohr instead of Hoshido.

As a strong advocate of righteous warriors of justice, unadulterated manliness, and the American way, I too look forward to seeing the dynamic Harold will bring in his respective character interactions. It's a nice sort of irony, with what Nohr appearing much more glum and serious. A shining star of glory in a pitch black sky, so to speak.

What I want to know is what his Luck growth ingame is. Because you can't possibly have a character bio like that without giving him a 20% or less growth there.

All the photoshops are glorious by the way.