FE:If website update

Ryo

I posted these in the other thread, but I think it got drowned out.

Mikoto Profile:

The peace loving Queen who rules the Kingdom of Hoshido. The birth mother of the protagonist. She found herself as the crown monarch following her late husband Sumeragi's unexpected death.

Nix Profile:

Starting Class: Dark Mage

A shaman who lives in the Kingdom of Nohr. Contrary to her appearence of a young girl, she is incredibly mature. Though she is an incredibly talented shaman, she lives a quiet life as a fortune teller despite being within an unstable society.

Charlotte Profile:

Starting Class: Axe Fighter

A mercenary of the border of the Kingdom of Nohr.
She can be seen as a truly kind girl by anyone who talks to her, but this is just a play to get any man under her control. Her true nature is that of a strong yet crude hand to hand fighter. She dreams of marrying into high wealth and social status.

Working on Bunowa before I sleep, stay tuned...

Some new characters that don't have a profile yet (seen in the My Castle video). Probably Nohr characters.

Zero, the grey haired bow thief

Odin, blonde guy, possibly Dark Mage

Crimson. blonde girl, Wyvern Rider

I swear there was another Wyvern Rider in there somewhere. I'm curious how Nohr gets to interact with My Castle. You can do the Amie stuff with their characters as well as give them accessories. Can they only access these features if they streetpass a player who has Hoshido? Why not give the castle to both games then?

Mikoto Profile:

The peace loving Queen who rules the Kingdom of Hoshido. The birth mother of the protagonist. She found herself as the crown monarch following her late husband Sumeragi's unexpected death.

Nix Profile:

A shaman who lives in the Kingdom of Nohr. Contrary to her appearence of a young girl, she is incredibly mature. Though she is an incredibly talented shaman, she lives a quiet life as a fortune teller despite being within an unstable society.

Charlotte Profile:

She can be seen as a truly kind girl by anyone who talks to her, but this is just a play to get any man under her control. Her true nature is that of a strong yet crude hand to hand fighter. She dreams of marrying into high wealth and social status.

When you do post ブノワ, I point out that that is apparently how Japan renders "Benoît," at least according to http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%96%E3%83%8E%E3%83%AF

So Mikoto is Kamui's mother. If she's Ryouma's mother too, then she's aged pretty damn well. Maybe that's why Nohr is invading, they have to find Hoshido's secret to eternal youth.

So Mikoto is Kamui's mother. If she's Ryouma's mother too, then she's aged pretty damn well. Maybe that's why Nohr is invading, they have to find Hoshido's secret to eternal youth.

inb4 Garon is, like, in his forties. He must not have gotten enough face rubs as a child.

When you do post ブノワ, I point out that that is apparently how Japan renders "Benoît," at least according to http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%96%E3%83%8E%E3%83%AF

Great! Thanks, I'll go with "Benoit" then : )

Benoit Profile:

Starting Class: Knight

A mercenary of the border of the Kingdom of Nohr. The same as Charlotte.

He is a great man with a scary face that both his allies and enemies fear. However, he is nice inside and always thinking of his comrades. He carries a homemade charm with him into battle.

Mikoto Profile:

Nix Profile:

Charlotte Profile:

Sweet! Thank you!

I am reeeally looking forward to Charlotte! All-time new favourite female! Just please let her fit into more than the gold digger-trope.

Yay! That video in systems showed a lot. I like the alternative more mature looking face portrait for male kamui better than the default.

I agree! While the curly-haired Kamui was looking bae, the more mature one was pretty swell! I hope we get more than the two builds though..

Here's the convenience post with all 4 new character profiles.

Blog post here, and in spoilers below.

Mikoto Profile:

Nix Profile:

A shaman who lives in the Kingdom of Nohr. Contrary to her appearance of a young girl, she is incredibly mature. Though she is an incredibly talented shaman, she lives a quiet life as a fortune teller despite being within an unstable society.

Charlotte Profile:

Benoit Profile:

He is a great man with a scary face that both his allies and enemies fear. However, he is nice inside and always thinking of his comrades. He carries a homemade charm with him into battle.

And with that... I'm off for the night/morning. I promise to do the rest of the profiles for those we've already seen tomorrow/today and other website stuff! So please check back soon...if Vincent doesn't do all that already...xD

Edited by Kirokan

Great! Thanks, I'll go with "Benoit" then : )

Benoit Profile:

Boyfriend

@Kirokan (If you're still here) Google Translate (I know, I know) has an option to draw kanji/hiragana/katakana etc. if you're unsure how it gets translated

Has anyone done Orochi's profile?

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Hoshido's secret to eternal youth.

Us Asians and our baby faces

I get mistaken for 16 despite being much older than that.

Edited by IGdood

Boyfriend

@Kirokan (If you're still here) Google Translate (I know, I know) has an option to draw kanji/hiragana/katakana etc. if you're unsure how it gets translated

Has anyone done Orochi's profile?

I'm working on Orochi now (and then the rest of them). It was not an issue of inputting the character (as I just type them out), more of just how it would be translated to an equivalent English name. But if you mean that Google Translate recognizes what English name is being conveyed, then that may be handy, yes. : )

Orochi's profile:

Old Fashioned Spellcaster

Starting class: Spellcaster

She is a Spellcaster employed by the castle that expensive magic can bebought from. Though she has mysterious vibes with her calm, old fashioned manner of speaking, she actually has a bright and playful personality.

Rinka Profile:

The Aloof Flame

Starting Class: Oni

She is from the Tribe of Flames, which is an independent group from the Kingdom. Following her father (the chief)'s orders, she moved to assist the Kingdom of Hoshido. In accordance with her tribe's custom of honoring solitude, she does not interact with her comrades more than is necessary.

Garon Profile:

Stern King of the Nohr

The King of Nohr. The father who raised the protagonist. With natural suspicion of others and lust for power, he is an ambitious person who intends to invade the Kingdom of Hoshido.

Edited by Kirokan