Do you think face rubbing will be included in the western release?

Uh how would kids get any corruption or bad ideas out of face touching . If they found it awkward they obviously understand why it awkward. If they don't it doesn't affect them.

You gravely underestimate the idiocy of your average soccer mom when it comes to video games. Video games are the personal creation of Satan, don't you know, created with the sole purpose of corrupting my poor innocent Jimmy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be in the game, and it will be the fodder of many a web-comic, we'll all get a good two to three weeks of humor then turn the sound off as we squeeze extra buffs out of our units.

It will probably stay just like it is in Japan. I mean, we got the fanservice DLC with only Tharja being slightly censored in Awakening, I'm sure we can handle rubbing faces. If it's more than the face though...that's another story.

Ironically, the censoring of that scene with Tharja made it seem even more lewd in my eyes...

But in all seriousness, I agree. Unless you'll be able to touch "lower regions" I highly doubt that it won't be in the western release.

You gravely underestimate the idiocy of your average soccer mom when it comes to video games. Video games are the personal creation of Satan, don't you know, created with the sole purpose of corrupting my poor innocent Jimmy.

yes but it is just face touching though. I myself am more worried about the needless violence for the sake of violence in some video games, imo it depends on the kid.

Geez children cartoons probably have some face touching. They have alot more and better reasons than face touching for this game to be devil spawn.

You know what's even funnier than face-rubbing?

The voice actors' reactions when they get to read their lines. Matthew Mercer has already explained how awkward it was to record the confession, although he seemed to enjoy it as well.

You know what's even funnier than face-rubbing?

The voice actors' reactions when they get to read their lines. Matthew Mercer has already explained how awkward it was to record the confession, although he seemed to enjoy it as well.

I was thinking about this, myself. I'd love to hear VA comments on these features, haha.

Face rubbing builds trust with Takumi.

Don't trust Kamui before? Just rub his face.

But yeah, it's weird, but it's not really lewd or anything, as like multiple people have stated.

Does anyone think this is going to stir up more publicity for the game?

Also I hope we can rub Lucinas face since we didnt get to do that in awakening

Kotaku: Fire Emblem now allows you to rub people inappropriately in your room!

"N-no... I didn't mean that... It's just-"

"So, you really want me to stroke your face?"

"No! I mean, look..."

"Ha ha, you always did blush so easily! You haven't changed at all!"

"E-enough! Brother... you are starting to anger me!"

Hope not.

Maybe they'll put in an excuse like Kamui's special powers of rejuvenation through touching or something to make it slightly less lewd

That proposed idea for an excuse that you put forth sounds awfully like the infamous "mana transfer rituals" from Fate/Stay Night [a visual novel] and its spin-offs. Although not as explicit, admittedly.

"N-no... I didn't mean that... It's just-"

"So, you really want me to stroke your face?"

"No! I mean, look..."

"Ha ha, you always did blush so easily! You haven't changed at all!"

"E-enough! Brother... you are starting to anger me!"

Return of FE4 incest?