May 31st Nintendo Direct Fe:if Portion Translation

I like how Takumi runs away.

Actually, I like that a lot, I always thought it was a touch jarring that the pair up partner doesn't react at all when the unit in front dies/retreats in Awakening.

Yes I was thinking the exact same thing. If the camera angle was better it'd make a perfect bail out gif.

Sweet! I wasn't sure anyone would bother translating this one, since it wasn't as meaty as the same day 9-minute My Castle video. But I'm always eager to see more of the characters expressing themselves. It looks like Barracks-format events just got put directly into the castle courtyard. At least we have Hot Springs convos to get a bit more unique dialogue? I guess?

1:42 confirms the Mouth of Truth golem will be in My Castle, and you can probably have multiple ones. I wonder if they're for grinding, base defence, both? I hope a design that cool shows up in the main plot and not just a side feature.

I like how Kazahana is really putting the hard sell on katana.

Thanks for the translation ! Rolf the second video.

To the risk of looking like a condescending dick, I think you did a mistake at 1:14, 'You can also view the town from the this perspective'. Or maybe it is the literal translation or something ?

I like how Takumi runs away.

Actually, I like that a lot, I always thought it was a touch jarring that the pair up partner doesn't react at all when the unit in front dies/retreats in Awakening.

Still seems a tad heartless though. :p

Imagining Camilla running away without looking back while I'm dying is just hurtful.

Thanks for the translation ! Rolf the second video.

To the risk of looking like a condescending dick, I think you did a mistake at 1:14, 'You can also view the town from the this perspective'. Or maybe it is the literal translation or something ?

Typo. I had a headache yesterday and frankly don't care about it anymore.

If I didn't have one, I probably would have deleted the video and reuploaded.

Thank you so much! Seriously, thanks for taking the time to translate it all for us!

...Uhhh... [insert super original thank you message that is too original for you to grasp]

I got invited to a GameXplain discussion in the comments section of this video.

But if you all have seen me around the forums, me white knighting casuals and the new features and just being absolutely stupid sometimes with my strong opinions... I just don't think it would be a good idea.

Besides, despite the fact that I have forgiven GameXplain, my emotions aren't exactly "cool bro" mode yet. I need time and I don't want the ill will to resurface.

Oh wow. It's natural that you feel that way SoC, but should you decide to go through with it that would be so cool. I like GameXplain, I like your translations, and obviously they need someone on their FE discussions with a little more knowledge of the franchise.