Fire Emblem IF DLC

twice

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I don't really care about old character dlc because they're not really part of the story. I never played with the card people in awakening either.

Now the spotpass char people who had been part of the story were interesting...but I can't really know what bosses/side chars might come back until we play the game.

Laguz would be cool but your probably right lol also Furry boi's name is Nishiki XDDD

tumblr_npdntf1bSf1sd2idso1_500.png ( too much kawaii /-\ )

Edited by antonio616

If the dev team can give them good art and models, yes. If it's just going to be like Awakening spotpass characters, no thanks.

Question for Amiibos, are they region locked?

If the dev team can give them good art and models, yes. If it's just going to be like Awakening spotpass characters, no thanks.

Question for Amiibos, are they region locked?

No they are not region locked.

Since Amiibo support is confirmed, Kirby, Pac-Man, Jigglypuff and the Inklings. Also Greninja as a ninja should happen.

For human characters, I guess Link, Mario and Pit?

If we are getting DLC, I would honestly prefer at least this amount of lunacy.

Since Amiibo support is confirmed, Kirby, Pac-Man, Jigglypuff and the Inklings.

I for one would totally look forward to splatting the world of Fire Emblem: If with my Inkling amiibo if it was an option. And the third path would be Hoshido and Nohr joining forces and getting into a turf war with the Inklings.

I for one would totally look forward to splatting the world of Fire Emblem: If with my Inkling amiibo if it was an option. And the third path would be Hoshido and Nohr joining forces and getting into a turf war with the Inklings.

Inklings with Dragon vein ability

Since Amiibo support is confirmed, Kirby, Pac-Man, Jigglypuff and the Inklings. Also Greninja as a ninja should happen.

For human characters, I guess Link, Mario and Pit?

If we are getting DLC, I would honestly prefer at least this amount of lunacy.

I imagined a jigglypuff rolling straight in to Kamui's face, and it made me smile.

I think it would be fun to make a lot of chacters and see how they translate in to class parallels. Bowser could be a knight, Fox could be an archer with a crossbow (blaster), etc.

I imagined a jigglypuff rolling straight in to Kamui's face, and it made me smile.

I think it would be fun to make a lot of chacters and see how they translate in to class parallels. Bowser could be a knight, Fox could be an archer with a crossbow (blaster), etc.

I think it would be cool if they added other characters Amiibo's... just imagine Palutena and PIkachu :3:

If the characters are handled the way Spotpass/DLC was in Awakening, I'd rather have none at all. I would take 10-15 characters with supports/dialogue over 120+ mutes any day of the week.

This. But if they get actual supports and dialogue, give me:

Serra

L'Archael

Hector

Lyn

Black Knight

Hopefully the Roy rumor for Smash is true, he gets his own amiibo, and he has a chance to shine.

Glad to see the DLC units have their own design. Units using the generic avatars in Awakening was so disappointing I wish they had never even been included at all.

Finally, someone who shares the same view on DLC units.

Perhaps they didn't have time to... You know what, f*ck that excuse.

I'd expect the lords from the previous FE's to be in there somewhere kinda in the way Awakening implemented them except this time with their own unique models as shown in the Amiibo feature. Otherwise I'm pretty much hoping on DLC like what Awakening offered with Apotheosis, challenge maps that unlock skills like limit breaker, and a tad of scramble type maps with unique convos.

I heard Minerva is being a DLC. Is that true?

If so... Noice. -u-.

My whole dream cast is; Marth, Minerva, Roy, Hector, Ephraim, Marisa, Ike and Mia (Naww), Sothe, Black Knight w/Anodite and that's it.

Kamui will be forced though.

!!! I guess I'll put the characters I'd like to see again- Lyn, Micaiah, Elincia, Ninian, Camus, Sanaki, Soren, Tiki, Sothe, Jaffar, Navarre, and Tharja

(I believe thats all XP)