Do you think the character next to Garon is....

XialonWind

The Aversa/Excellus of the game the subordinate of the quote on quote "bad guy". Like judging by Garons translated dialogue telling someone to "keep Kamui alive but make him suffer" on the nohr side is he talking to him since he looks pretty unique for a generic unit more like a captain what do you guy think?

Also I found a ballista like area from the my castle area

post-15313-0-19258000-1433638923_thumb.png

post-15313-0-52451000-1433639154_thumb.png

Edited by pkomegapax

Good catch on the ballista thing! Though I don't think it'll actually be called ballista because it doesn't look like one. It looks more a like crossbow placed on a pedal. Also, it's probably just the perspective, but it doesn't seem to be as tall as the magic towers. So perhaps it's usable by foot archers like what you would expect from a traditional ballista?

Good catch on the ballista thing! Though I don't think it'll actually be called ballista because it doesn't look like one. It looks more a like crossbow placed on a pedal. Also, it's probably just the perspective, but it doesn't seem to be as tall as the magic towers. So perhaps it's usable by foot archers like what you would expect from a traditional ballista?

yeah it does seem smaller and yeah it looks like a crossbow for archer units I really hope there in the main story as well! Edited by pkomegapax

Its really hard to tell from that screenshot if there is a character beside Garon(in which case where is Garon? Left or right?)... Or if that unit is Garon himself.

...my initial thought is that unit is Garon himself on a throne but its really hard to tell from that resolution... Anyone have a better image or know where I could find the screen?

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

...my initial thought is that unit is Garon himself on a throne but its really hard to tell from that resolution... Anyone have a better image or know where I could find the screen?

[spoiler=Image]

Zw7cmUQ.png

Its really hard to tell from that screenshot if there is a character beside Garon(in which case where is Garon? Left or right?)... Or if that unit is Garon himself.

[spoiler=Image]

Zw7cmUQ.png

thanks for making it clearer!

They do have an odd presence but unlike Marx or Garon, their face is hard to make out, it's kinda blurred. A part of me wants to say it's just a random guard. another part wants me to say they're the final boss.

Somebody already pointed out the similarities between Mikoto's headdress and this Mysterious dude's headdress. My money is on a Hoshindo noble that is "secretly" working with Nohr then either is a late recruit for Nohr or the 2/3rds way though the campaign boss for Hoshindo. Think Lundgren but more plot relevant.

I had never noticed him before, but looking at those dark clothes and the halo headpiece, he really seems like final villain material- like the person who's manipulating Garon and leading to the current war. The Nohr campaign is supposedly about reforming it, but most royals seem to be on Kamui's side, it'd be quite odd if everyone just turned against their father. However, add a character who's the real power behind the throne and then things can flow more smoothly.

yeah like Dimentio from super paper Mario.

Yeah Dimentio was creepy as hell.

But for that guy kinda of seems like a unimportant character.

I have a feeling that Garon seems like the bad guy at first, because of the whole "making Kamui suffer" thing, but I think that the person next to him is the real villain, maybe even putting him under mind control. I honestly don't think that this character is the main bodyguard of Garon(like Phila) but I may be wrong.

Edited by HappyHawlucha

i do wonder if everyone in this thread knows we knew about this guy for a couple of months now.

I didn't know about him.

Somebody already pointed out the similarities between Mikoto's headdress and this Mysterious dude's headdress. My money is on a Hoshindo noble that is "secretly" working with Nohr then either is a late recruit for Nohr or the 2/3rds way though the campaign boss for Hoshindo. Think Lundgren but more plot relevant.

Pretty much this.