Hello I have been admiring you from afar

Celestial Cookie

Hi! I'm Maddi, and I've been lurking for a little over a year because I'm a little scared of the FE community eheheheh

Ok I should probably get this out of the way; I'm sorry in advance if I offend anyone, and if I do, please tell me what I did wrong! I'm not very socially adept so please tell me if I'm being rude because chances are I don't mean to be.

Other things, other things... Uhh, I'm a pretty new FE fan, having started with Awakening (please don't kill me). I overuse commas and semicolons if you couldn't already tell... What else... Oh yeah, and I don't have the faintest clue what to put as my profile photo because all of my interests are embarrassing

EDIT: oh yeah I forgot to say that I'm actually pretty intelligent I'm just a complete failure really awful at literally everything that isn't advanced mathematics, Fire Emblem included.

EDIT 2: ok now I have an avatar that will probably change about 15 times before I decide on something I like ye ye

Edited by Celestial Cookie

get an avatar don't be generic

Welcome to the Forest. Enjoy your stay. Don't burn anything.

throws Arcfire tome out the window

Not like I was planning to set the site on fire or anything ahahaha where would you get that idea

Hi! I'm Maddi, and I've been lurking for a little over a year because I'm a little scared of the FE community eheheheh

you should be...it's horrible here lmao

but hi! love your icon, i love Toradora!

i started with awakening too dont tell anyone

No one actually cares, or so I hope, where you guys started.

Anyway, welcome and all that good stuff, and give the other FEs a try too. This title amused me, and I came to tell you I'm flattered you admired me from afar

No one actually cares, or so I hope, where you guys started.

Anyway, welcome and all that good stuff, and give the other FEs a try too. This title amused me, and I came to tell you I'm flattered you admired me from afar

Oh thank goodness I have been chased out of places for being a "casual" or being into "waifu culture" (I'm... Not..? Don't know why they though I was)

Welcome to the forest! Being new myself, I've learned that as long as you don't get into "waifu wars" about Awakening, people tend to be pretty chill about your game preferences. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Oh thank goodness I have been chased out of places for being a "casual" or being into "waifu culture" (I'm... Not..? Don't know why they though I was)

Good grief, that's most unfortunate. But well like I said, I doubt you have to worry about that here.

Also... Dare I ask what this waifu culture is?

Good grief, that's most unfortunate. But well like I said, I doubt you have to worry about that here.

Also... Dare I ask what this waifu culture is?

Apparently it's got something to do with anime and Tharja and Lucina and "polluting the fanbase"? I think it's about how, post-Awakening, there's a lot of new fans who are obsessed with supports and their waifus. Lucina is particularly hated among these people. really how silly everyone knows that Chrom is the best waifu

Just change him to the bride class with hacks and you're all set

I think it's about how, post-Awakening, there's a lot of new fans who are obsessed with supports and their waifus.

Interesting stuff, didn't know what waifu culture was either. Or what am I saying, interesting? It sounds a bit creepy..

I'm a newbie to the forums myself so I constantly read new stuff haha.

So, welcome to Serenes Forest and enjoy your stay! If you're looking around the forums, feel free to board the hype train for Fire Emblem if :lol:

Apparently it's got something to do with anime and Tharja and Lucina and "polluting the fanbase"? I think it's about how, post-Awakening, there's a lot of new fans who are obsessed with supports and their waifus. Lucina is particularly hated among these people. really how silly everyone knows that Chrom is the best waifu

Just change him to the bride class with hacks and you're all set

Oh yeah, I know about that, though if we talk about polluting the fanbase, you're not wrong per se, but there'd be a little bit more that comes into play, but that's for another day. Anyway, explore the forest.

Haha, is that so? Well I wouldn't know anything about that.