End of Toonami?

Javaman

Ah yes, Hamtaro was originally aired on Toonami. That was a shock to everyone.

Well, I think my sister was more shocked at it than me, I just found it terribly funny and I would watch it every day after school.

I wake up with horrible nostalgia now every day wishing TV would be great again like it used to be

Same thing with music

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they took it down and replaced it with Dynamite Action Squad about a year later

Oh man, I can't stand Dynamite Action whores, I feel like just putting an axe through the TV just hearing some of that shit

Yeah they took it down and replaced it with Dynamite Action Squad about a year later

The kids in that show are stupid. But i like some of the cartoons that are shown there.

Oh man, I can't stand Dynamite Action whores, I feel like just putting an axe through the TV just hearing some of that shit

Agreed

... Hay, does anyone remember Xaolin Showdown? And Mucha Lucha or whatever?

Man, that came out of nowhere.

Yeah I do Mucha Lucha was a favorite. And untill near the end of it I thought that XS sounded gay and didn't bothered

Kids WB actually, which is ALSO gone now too.

But, to my knowledge, they aired on CN for some time, too. I remember watching Mucha Lucha waiting for Yu-Gi-Oh to come on (which I regret even being a fan of).

Did anyone notice that Kids WB, Fox Kids, and now Toonami are gone? A never ending chain of cartoon/anime networks disappearing.

And yes you are not mistaken, Kids WB sold the shows to Cartoon Network some time ago.

Edited by Cynthia

But, to my knowledge, they aired on CN for some time, too. I remember watching Mucha Lucha waiting for Yu-Gi-Oh to come on (which I regret even being a fan of).

Yeah Kids WB is gone. I think it was replaced by 4kids but I don't know

Did anyone notice that Kids WB, Fox Kids, and now Toonami are gone? A never ending chain of cartoon/anime networks disappearing.

And yes you are not mistaken, Kids WB sold the shows to Cartoon Network some time ago.

I sorta figured, since I noticed some shows were tranferring to CN and I got confused.

And yes, I did notice... makes me a rather sad Bizz to think about it.

What's happening to the world lately?

I sorta figured, since I noticed some shows were tranferring to CN and I got confused.

And yes, I did notice... makes me a rather sad Bizz to think about it.

What's happening to the world lately?

Kids are losing interest in good stuff and watching hannah montana crap instead.

Kids are losing interest in good stuff and watching hannah montana crap instead.

dude even the animators are losing their touch. Some of the shit I've seen on CN lately is utter crap that needs to be given to a bear

Hannah Montana needs to crash-land on an unknown planet and get brutally murdered and eaten by an emperor Bulblax in my opinion...

And yes, animators are losing their touch nowadays

Edited by Bizz

Hannah Montana needs to crash-land on an unknown planet and get brutally murdered and eaten by an emperor Bulblax in my opinion...

That's too good for her.

She needs to be hacked up by numerous chainsaws.

And not just her. All those crapy disney stars. And people like that.

Agreed.

Hell the best thing that is non anime that I have seen in the last year was probably the Machinima Red vs. Blue

Everything else was shit

I thought Red Vs. Blue was owned by Rooster Tooth?

Anyway, as you see the quality of TV shows is going down, but the quality of anime has increased slightly, and is definitely more complex then before.

When Toonami aired people would have thought English speaking nations were too stupid to understand animes such as Boogiepop Phantom, Higurashi, and such, but now look at all the animes being brought to these English speaking nations. Even the ones that are not are STILL being watched by them.