Javaman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto on AS...Hmm...I just can't see that...XD

But I'm still mad at AS for bumping Code Geass to 5 am...D:

I was never a fan of Adult Swim, I personally think they should take "Adult" out of title since they STILL Censor things, so they obviously aren't targeted towards adults.

The name should be "Teen Swim," because that's what it's targeted towards, adults don't need to be protected from swear words and violence.

I was never a fan of Adult Swim, I personally think they should take "Adult" out of title since they STILL Censor things, so they obviously aren't targeted towards adults.

The name should be "Teen Swim," because that's what it's targeted towards, adults don't need to be protected from swear words and violence.

That's true. lol

I'm gonna miss Toonami though...

Yeah, the staff doesn't act like adults either...<_<

Ah I was confused for a moment because Machinima happens to be another famous site name for hosting such series.

Yeah I know. Though I've only watch the voice mails and Arby and the Chief from Machinima the company

That is true. Voice actors does not last long in the industry. Tom's voice was the only good thing about the redesign.

What ever happen to SARA?

The AI. I think she was shoved out the window (not literally) when Tom three arrived

Toonami ended for me as soon all they aired were Naruto fillers and hardly any other shows at all. It's no surprised that it got canceled but hey, here's a simple solution: don't air those stupid Naruto fillers on toonami (do it elsewhere >_>) and just air some of the classics that are lost. Heck even if they were to like reset Toonami so we could watch the old classics like DBZ, ThunderCats, Sailor Moon and Kenshin.

Toonami ended for me as soon all they aired were Naruto fillers and hardly any other shows at all. It's no surprised that it got canceled but hey, here's a simple solution: don't air those stupid Naruto fillers on toonami (do it elsewhere >_>) and just air some of the classics that are lost. Heck even if they were to like reset Toonami so we could watch the old classics like DBZ, ThunderCats, Sailor Moon and Kenshin.

I didn't think they had the rights to re air those old shows

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (three hours later, with some profanities and vulgar language thrown in) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they are destroying what I had left of my happy childhood the last thing I have left is nintendo (that better not go, I"LL BE PISSED IF THEY DO AND THAT"S A SHIFT YELL NOT SOME CRAPPY CAPS LOCK ONE)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (three hours later, with some profanities and vulgar language thrown in) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they are destroying what I had left of my happy childhood the last thing I have left is nintendo (that better not go, I"LL BE PISSED IF THEY DO AND THAT"S A SHIFT YELL NOT SOME CRAPPY CAPS LOCK ONE)

Agreeded. They neecd to keep Nintendo alive. The only reason why Nintendo will stay alive is if you buy it's products. SO BUY

I agree nintendo should not disappear.

Aww, this is too bad. I hope Naruto isn't moved to a crappy weekday spot.

I hope the same as you.