A ShadowOfChaos Appreciation Thread

Wildshot

I'm glad I recently made an account, because I've loved the work he's done. Quick and high in quality, which is pretty impressive when it comes to translations. Definitely worthy of praise.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still pretty new here so I don't know everybody, but to all who translate Japanese Fire Emblem information to English, I thank you with all my random nerdy mage heart, you all are gentlemen and scholars and I greatly appreciate all the work you do to getting me fire emblem information faster!

Thanks a bunch Rey! Also, thanks Kirokan (though I mentioned that in the other thread), and well thanks Vincent as well. Translations are a lot of work, and when I come here is to eagerly read about the latest details of Fire Emblem it wouldn't be possible without the hard work of all of you.

Thanks Rey and all the translator. Without you, I don't know where I would be. I introduced you too my friends Rey, and they love your work. I'm always eager to get back home and see if you've found anything. Thanks Rey :)

Well same here then. I didn't know about you before this entire If campaign, but thank you for what you've done, especially on recent content.

Well, like always; Thanks a lot, Rey. It's truly appreciated! We're all grateful. It's impressive how fast you translate stuff sometimes, and besides, you're just a great content creator in general. There are a lot of people who look up to you. You're a funny guy, a great translator and a really friendly person overall. Thanks for everything so far, can't wait what great content you'll deliver in the future!

I've mentioned it in the other thread but I thought I'd come here too. Thanks to all the translators for your hard work, and a particular thanks goes to A ShadowOfChaos for your hard work translating the videos but in a neat video format, making analysis and viewing much easier. You guys are the best.

Sniff, our then-fledgling translator has come this far ;___;

Thanks man, and everyone else helping out the community.

To think many years ago, we wouldn't have things like subtitled trailers or Famitsu scanlations.

Hehe, also thanks again for keeping up with my inane screenshot requests XD

That said, I'm tempted to merge these threads together, since we don't usually allow threads that refer to a specific individual (aka ATTN threads).

But... I guess I'll make an exception for now.

Plus we have like the 2nd or 3rd Camilla appreciation thread and nobody's really complained about those.

Ah! I'm here just because of his videos.

Good job Rey and all the translators :D.

By the way, which side will he play first?

Rey est la meilleure personne à faire des vidéos sur FE. Continue ton bon travail :3. Now try to translate that, Rey.

Your hard work is always appreciated, shadowofchaos (and others who translate this stuff for us, you're awesome!). I'm really impressed by how fast you work and how dedicated you are. Also, as a Fire Emblem casual, I was very glad to read how positively you view us, heh. Veterans like you make these fandoms seem less intimidating.

Thanks Rey,for it all,the time you've been here and the translations, you sly veteran you, we all are very grateful for your contributions, and it helps that you seem like a pretty nice fellow,so thanks. You're like a war veteran for FE, except you didn't use a gun,and you're not old...

But why is this in the thread for FE:IF? Because he's translated so much? I can dig that. *nods*

Sniff, our then-fledgling translator has come this far ;___;

Thanks man, and everyone else helping out the community.

To think many years ago, we wouldn't have things like subtitled trailers or Famitsu scanlations.

I feel bad that the old man/senpai/TheEnd and others didn't get this much appreciation from the older FE translations.

I get the spotlight while there are a lot of others who I learned from. Haha.

I'm just waiting for Rey to show up in this thread.

Also thanks for translating so much information, that must have taken hours to do so.

I was aware of it yesterday, but viewing it on Belinda's account since she was using the computer.

Thank you all! I feel appreciated. It feels nice to be appreciated. It takes a lot of positive comments to overcome the few, loud negative comments. And I think you all have done that for me. Thank you!

Edit: Haha, the GameFAQs thread got pulled.

Edited by shadowofchaos