6/18 Famitsu Scan Translations [FULL]

Kirokan

Hi everyone, I survived somehow! Here are all eleven pages translated (there were 12 but the 12th was just an ad) . It took pretty much all day... I hope this is still relevant to someone somewhere? I feel like everyone probably got what they wanted from these already. xD

This would have taken even longer if a good friend didn't do the cleaning and typesetting for me. (Even then, after the translation was done it took another four hours) In case you're wondering why it looks a little different. You may have to zoom in a little, but the text should be readable.

Here you go! (or see below!)

page01.jpg

page02.jpg

page03.jpgpage04.jpg

page051.jpg

page06.jpg

page07.jpg

page08.jpg

page09.jpg

page10.jpg

page11.jpg

Edited by Kirokan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for translating!

and HOLY SHIT Mamoru Miyano voices Leo and Yuuki Kaji voices Takumi ahahaa I love it. I think I might stick with Japanese voices just for that.

I hereby name Kirokan Champion of the Translations, this title and blessing shall not be contested by any among the forum.

Moving to the article. I'm laughing right now because this article is hilarious, like lol Othello ad right in the middle of it for no reason.

Edit: Also whoa, Minerva as a Peg Knight in Cipher that's pretty cool. And Lucina Voice Actress Signed a card, that'll be some limited edition shit. Wonder if they'll have the Peg Trio reclassed as well?

Edited by DUFF MCWHALEN

Ugh I need to go to bed and then you post this awesome translation. You're too good to us Kirokan. Get some rest, this is like twice as much as you usually do and you still did it in one day.

Looking forward to reading this tomorrow morning.