Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

Now that it is confirmed that you can romance your adopted Nohr siblings...

Nohr FemKamui: Marx, Leon or Zero

Hoshido FemKamui: Suzukaze or Tsubaki

Neutral FemKamui: Joker or Cyrus

I considering Takumi or Ryouma but there's a possibly that they are blood related so probably play it once to check if they are so.

Edited by lilin08

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end…all of them just to support collect. But for the pure runs, it'll probably be:

NohrMale: Charlotte (For fun)

NohrFemale: Odin (For fun as well)

HoshidoMale: Setsuna (Dunno what resonated with me and her)

HoshidoFemale: Nishiki (Fox Dragons!)

NeutralMale: Felicia (Going vanilla)

NeturalFemale: Silas (Vanilla again)

Let's see, for M!Kamui:

Hoshido: Rinkah and Orochi

Nohr: Effie and Pieri

Both: Felicia

For F!Kamui:

Hoshido: Nishiki and Subaki

Nohr: Flannel and Odin

Both: Jakob

And if I decide to roleplay as a Targaryen: M!Kamui- Camilla and Hinoka, F!Kamui: Leo and Ryoma.

Male Hoshido: Rinkah, Kagerou, Hana, Azura, Yuugiri, or Crimson.

Female Hoshido: Hinata, Nishiki, Saizou, Asama, Kaze, Yukimura, or Asura.

Male Nohr: Nyx, Camilla (if possible), Flora, Azura, Crimson (if dual-route), or Pieri.

Female Nohr: Asura (if dual-route), Odin, Arthur, Xander (if possible), Benoit, Flannel, Nacht, or Jakob.

Yeah...I have some narrowing down to do.

Edited by Karaszure

Huh, Marrying Aqua to my MaleKamui seems like the best choice strategy-wise for now.

I mean, olgically, You'll get two bery good kiddos in the end.

Edited by B.Leu

It's decided that I'll marry Marx of course, sexiest man, and also the character that reminds me the most of past FE games.

Then Jakob.

Then, as Mamui, Aqua since she seems nice and her son is very beautiful (he is a perfect Pegasus Knight IMO), and, in another Mamui playthrough, Zero.

Definitely Zero in Nohr and most likely on the third path too, but I'm still undecided for my Hoshido playthrough, since pretty much all the guys I like are Nohr exclusives. I'll have to actually get to know the characters first.

There will be delicious lobster rolls

also I'm going to do a male MU as Fighter to support with Rinka so she can reclass to berserker and maybe fix some of that terrible hp/str maybe, she has enough defense by herself to deal with the 0% class def growth of zerk anyway

I think my Hoshido Male will be paired with Setsuna or Kagerou i'm not sure yet.

I do know my Nohr Female will be paired with Harold/Arthur though.

I cannot lie.

LOVE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO LOVE AQUA SINCE I SAW THE TRAILER. THERE ARE 7 TIMES 10 TO THE POWER 27 ATOMS THAT COMPOSE MY BODY. IF THE WORD LOVE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE TRILLIONS OF TRILLIONS OF ATOMS IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LOVE I FEEL FOR AQUA AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. LOVE. LOVE.

So yeah.

Nohr
Female
[Main] Leon --> Foleo is my favourite kid, he is just so adorable! I'm also a big fan of Leon. So, while the sibling-esque-relationship irks me a bit, I just like Foleo too much to NOT have him as my Avatar's child. Also, Leon is definitely one of the most interesting characters for me.
Joker/Jakob --> Joker is #1 butler. I actually really like his design and his son looks so awkward you can just not not love him. He also seems like a really valuable unit.

Flannel --> His voice is awesome, I love it. He seems very happy-go-lucky. And he has a floofy wolf tail. It doesn't get much better than that.

Male
Zero --> Fun fact, when we were still unsure if LGB relationships were possible, my brain went "I bet it's Zero IF they decide to add it. It's so ridiculous that it's gonna be awesome." aaand I was right. There's nothing cooler than kicking ass with your slightly insane hubbie. Love his design, too.

Hoshido
Female

[Main] Silas --> Nothing cuter than getting together with your best friend since childhood, who is willing to betray his entire country for you. Also, his daughter seems really cool. But I mostly just like the trope that he fills and his design is just the right amount of 'average' that I like.

Nishiki --> Same reasons for Flannel, really. But it's a fox boy this time. I also like his slightly lower voice than Flannel's, didn't think that would happen.

Kaze --> Cool ninja dude with green hair. 'nuff said.

I might not actually get around to do Kaze, Nishiki and Flannel due to time being precious, but damn I'll try. Still, this game isn't hubbie-Emblem. I mostly will enjoy the different game modes and then go from there.

Edited by Fallen Cloud