Nintendo Treehouse, Hoshido Version

DualMix

So uh, does Kamui have amnesia or does he just not remember Silas because it was so long ago? In the Nohr path, he said "of course I remember you" after being reminded of the time he snuck out of the castle, but here he says "I can't remember my past".

To be fair, even in the Nohr path it took a little bit of convincing and brain-racking for Kamui to remember. If Kamui sides with Hoshido, what reason would he have to listen to such an outlandish claim from an enemy commander?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So uh, does Kamui have amnesia or does he just not remember Silas because it was so long ago? In the Nohr path, he said "of course I remember you" after being reminded of the time he snuck out of the castle, but here he says "I can't remember my past".

Kamui seems to start remembering Silas on the Nohr path when he starts talking about what exactly they did as kids, specifically the whole picnic outside the castle thing. In this case, they didn't get the chance to talk about that until after the battle, so perhaps a trigger by a specific memory?

Corrin is trying to cut ties with all the lies that he's been livin' in~ Edited by JothTheConqueror

"You can name them whatever you want, for my purposes, I'm going to call him Corrin."

I'm confused. Is Corrin the default name, or just the name she chose? It sounds like the latter, and I'm hope I'm right.

IGN's FeMU was also Corrin.

"You can name them whatever you want, for my purposes, I'm going to call him Corrin."

I'm confused. Is Corrin the default name, or just the name she chose? It sounds like the latter, and I'm hope I'm right.

Iirc the people at IGN were using a girl avatar and her name was also Corrin, so it probably is the default.

Also I think you spelled your username wrong, it should be Sunami

Chapter 7 of Hoshido

Fort Jinya, Sakura tending to wounds.
Aqua says let’s help. By the by, Aqau refers to Sakura as Lady.
OH! Remember this? Kazahana was like I’m the best subordinate of Sakura’s at this point. Seems to be same.
Sakura is responsible.
HANA!? FUCKING HANA!? Why not just make it Hannah?
Subaki. Eh.
Attack already? Corbin’s right. It’s only been minutes.
Subaki and Hana fight with Corrin.
Subaki and Hana fight over lead retainer. Hana does a lot of work. Awww. Sakura is so sweet. "Stahp arguing!"
And they shut up.

Hana is a very common Japanese name for girls. It means flower

Even ignoring the stats, that was a pathetic amount and layout of enemies for what, Ch6?

7. But I think you are basically starting your army from scratch after the Chapter 6 decision barring Corrin and Felicia/Jakob, so they want Chapter 7 to ease you into things.

There wasn't really anything introduced that we don't already know, especially if you watched the Nohr one yesterday. It was mostly just Kamui getting introduced to Sakura's retainers and then gameplay.

Well I skipped yesterday's video because they said someone died.

Oh god, Azura? That's even worse...

Please be called something else in the french version

Even ignoring the stats, that was a pathetic amount and layout of enemies for what, Ch6?

Well it was Hoshido normal(?), so I guess we're not supposed to expect any difficulty from that. I'm more surprised that they allowed so many units to be deployed. Felt really unnecessary considering the way the map was.

I like how Hoshido's chapter 7 is pretty much a hallway with goodies given to you, while Nohr's chapter 7 has you split into three forces. Definitely getting Nohr first.

Oh god, Azura? That's even worse...

You do know that the name comes from the word azure, which means blue, right? And look at Aqua's colors. I used the name for similar reasons. My character is a red-head, but she wears blue armor. It's also a reference to the FE lords often having blue hair.

Azura is a great name for Aqua, imo.

Also, I finally got to see the stream. No Ryoma scenes. :( But it still looked fun! Sakura telling Subaki and Hana to stop arguing. lol

I was really disappointed.I really wanted to see Hana and Subaki in action.(Also Rinkah)

Subaki was shown attacking. He was helping Felicia with the Knight guy.

I still wish we could've seen some more of Ryoma... I just wanted a little bit more of him before I have to ignore everything Fates-related for the next six months or so because spoilers. :(

You do know that the name comes from the word azure, which means blue, right? And look at Aqua's colors. I used the name for similar reasons. My character is a red-head, but she wears blue armor. It's also a reference to the FE lords often having blue hair.

Azura is a great name for Aqua, imo.

I wasn't speaking from an etymological standpoint. I see it more as another nod to her ties to water, especially since we've seen her in an outfit that isn't blue. Actually for the most part her hair is the only part of her that's blue.

But yes I did know that. My issue is that I think it sounds bad, as well as a bit too... I don't know, mystical perhaps. It's obvious enough that Aqua is mysterious, you don't need her name to reflect that as well.

... but mostly I think it sounds bad.

What? She has a dark blue outfit and her white outfit has some blue on it as well. Then there's all that blue hair, And of course, her tie to water. And water often appears blue (it's not really blue though, it only looks like it because it's reflecting the sky's color).

Their Hoshido gameplay was a bit disappointing to me. I still want to play it, but they didn't show anything that really makes me excited for that route.

We got some insight on what Kamui's relationship with his Nohr siblings are yesterday and that turned out to be fantastic. I loved the setting (that spooky forest looked so neat), the characters, and the bit of story we got. I guess I was expecting them to show off the Hoshido siblings and bit of the story. I was so looking forward to seeing what Ryoma is like...

Edited by Sir Frederick