Actual Dengeki issue scans? SPOILERS

shadowofchaos

I'll take a look at that section again and get back to you : )

There are 135 pages, and Fire Emblem starts from Page 83 : ) Before that is stuff on Xenoblade X and Monster Hunter

EDIT: Yep, see above. xD

EDIT 2: I checked the section, it is indeed all amiibo info you already know. By the way, are you using BookWalker or another program to view them?

So there are no extra details on children to be found besides what people have already said? I was wondering if it really said they were limited (i.e. only certain combinations produce kids) and that they aren't involved in the main story.

Edited by BlueL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are no extra details on children to be found besides what people have already said? I was wondering if it really said they were limited (i.e. only certain combinations produce kids) and that they aren't involved in the main story.

Nothing about combinations, and nothing about limitations. Only that one page is about marriage, which is what was discussed in the leaks. Looks like the rest will have to come from research in the game on Wednesday...

K I've sent it to you via PM. Let me know in there if it works.

Yep, worked! Thanks!

Regarding the later part, they seem to be part of the My Castle section in the magazine... It's not outright said that they aren't part of the story though.

Edited by NeonZ

Well great. -_-

I still took it with a grain of salt though, due to how legitimate the Rayman "leak" for Smash looked, yet still turned out to be fake.

There's no one going to waste time faking Fire Emblem news, especially the game is coming next week, so a fake of this quality is impossible.

I'm surprised no one uploaded all the raws in an imgur album or something.

Well, there's a Mega link with it but I don't know if it's ok with the forum rules to post it.

Also, does this work? I'm not quite happy with Corrin since I didn't have a full pic of him so I had to redraw it poorly.

tov4ko4a.ojm.png

Edited by Black Mage

I keep seeing this statement different places:

"According to members of 2ch who read the Nintendo Dream released today, one of the magazine's reviewers played through the entirety of the game without marrying or obtaining children, and stated that this decision had no discernible effect upon the game's story, nor was he forced to S-rank or play a child-related paralogue/side chapter."

It's originally from Reddit. Does anyone know if it's true? It's fantastic news if it is.

Hm. So it's literally just an extra, optional outrealms-shenanigan add-on to get more units? I don't really know how I feel about it. Seems really unnecessary if that's the case, but I'm also glad because it won't skew the story. I'm sort of torn.

"According to members of 2ch who read the Nintendo Dream released today, one of the magazine's reviewers played through the entirety of the game without marrying or obtaining children, and stated that this decision had no discernible effect upon the game's story, nor was he forced to S-rank or play a child-related paralogue/side chapter."

It's originally from Reddit. Does anyone know if it's true? It's fantastic news if it is.

I don't think I'd trust information from Reddit.

Could be fake.

Why not just wait till the game comes out to see if this is true. Honestly I hope marrying is entirely optional.

Since it is confirmed that kids are returning, I pray that they don't overshadow the first generation with higher stat modifiers, growths, etc.

That mechanic irked me when I played Awakening.

Edited by Leif

Huh, it gives credits of previous work the voice actors did.

Yeah! Like how Camilla is Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter D :

Well, there's a Mega link with it but I don't know if it's ok with the forum rules to post it.

Also, does this work? I'm not quite happy with Corrin since I didn't have a full pic of him so I had to redraw it poorly.

stnswcuw.kuz.png

Oh wow, did you do that? I should hire you to be my cleaner. xD

I'll go look for said 2ch thread... too bad Nintendo Dream doesn't have a digital volume that I know of...

I just got a hold of the marriage page digital version and only heterosexual marriages are allowed. GDI! orz. I wanted to marry Felicia as a girl.

Feel you. I was hoping they'd be more inclusive this time. Yet another game where gay/bi people don't exist/can't be happy together. Welp.

Well, with the game coming out soon, I'm interested to hear how the children will be involved. Any trustworthy sources on that, otherwise? We just know they're father-linked and limited, yeah?

Oh wow, did you do that? I should hire you to be my cleaner. xD

Yeah, but I'm far from a pro and can only manage if the redrawing can be kept to a minimum or there are easily repeatable patterns like the dialogue boxes.

If you want I'd love to help clean and typeset those new Dengeki pages, at least the ones you'll be translating.

stnswcuw.kuz.png

That final picture of Kamui and his child. Kamui doesn't look to pleased.

Also, Kamui's hair color (The father's hair color) didn't pass down. Sow what, males have less to do with the marriage systems?

That final picture of Kamui and his child. Kamui doesn't look to pleased.

Also, Kamui's hair color (The father's hair color) didn't pass down. Sow what, males have less to do with the marriage systems?

Female Morgan doesn't inherit her father's hair colour lol? She's Kamui's child with Felicia's hair colour like Shara seems to be Tsukuyomi's child with Orochi's hair colour.

And it's been speculated (or confirmed? idk) that children are tied to males/individuals now rather than purely mothers.

For this info, not only it could be fake, but even if it was true, it being 'entirely optional' was more or less true for Awakening. :p

Well, maybe that just means there is literally no children like Lucina to say 'Hey, you can have kids,' but even then, saying 'it's optional, it doesn't affect the story, and you're not forced to use it', it's like saying that for FEA.

Edited by B.Leu

Yeah, but I'm far from a pro and can only manage if the redrawing can be kept to a minimum or there are easily repeatable patterns like the dialogue boxes.

If you want I'd love to help clean and typeset those new Dengeki pages, at least the ones you'll be translating.

For now this marriage page is probably enough, since I already did character profiles from the website, so don't think I should do them all again here... The menu stuff I can probably manage on my own, but I'll PM you if anything comes up that I may want cleaned, if you don't mind! : )

Normally I or a friend do the cleaning, so always nice to have more helping hands.

For this info, not only it could be fake, but even if it was true, it being 'entirely optional' was more or less true for Awakening. :p

Well, maybe that just means they're is literally no children like Lucina to say 'Hey, you can have kids,' but even then, saying 'it's optional and you're not forced to use it', it sounds like saying the saying the same for FEA.

I suppose Lucina was integral to the plot as a child and Chrom still had to get married no matter what (even if it meant to a random girl), so to say no relevance on the plot may mean there is nothing like that this time.

Edited by Kirokan