Release hype thread

VincentASM

CRAP i thought I got something for a second but I don't have access to tieba

btw, I have my friend from hong kong on Skype right now translating. WE'RE ALMOST IN

You are the saviors of this thread!

And man the HYPE here is real. I was getting something to eat from downstairs and there are like one and a half new pages :D

And I thought that quote from 4 chan was so fun because it is me reading about someone writing about me. And it becomes even more absurd if this person reads something about him, writing something about me, with me having read what he wrote about me. AND IF HE IN TURN WRITES SOMETHING ABOUT ME WRITING ABOUT HIM READING ABOUT HIM WRITING OF ME OF READING ABOUT HIM ABOUT WRITING ABOUT ME.. (where is this going send help)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to sleep but I really want leaks :(

Also, watch, as soon as I leave, all the leaks flood in and the topic gets so clustered I miss them all!

You know we are weird if anime characters are making us question our sexuality.

You know its weird you start having crushes on anime characters.

You know we are weird if anime characters are making us question our sexuality.

You know we are weird if our sexuality ends up relating to anime characters.

EDIT: Or in other words, what Azz01 said.

Edited by The DanMan

I attempted to stay away from this thread and broke in a matter of hours. The hype... I CANNOT CONTAIN IT.

I've gone from watching videos to the side of this thread, to completely devoting myself to refreshing....

Send help

We apologize, but the localized concentration of hype is both far too high and far to virulent for emergency services to handle. Please stand by for CDC intervention.

Does anyone know of any good keyword filters I can use to block pages containing words like "Fire Emblem", "Hoshido", and "Nohr"? I've been trying and honestly can't find any good free ones. I've already spoiled Bravely Second and Xenoblade for myself, I refuse to let myself spoil Fire Emblem more than I already have!

I find it hilarious how before today I was seriously opposed to finding out about spoilers... and look where I'm at now. XD

That's why some of us don't even try to bother avoiding them in the first place.

You know your siblings are hot when your gay but would bang you older sister.

You know your siblings are hot when you, as a girl, will play as a guy to have a threeway with your real and your step brother.

??? I thought this game came out only in Hong Kong and Japan this year? Is the person from New York importing?

If you own a Japanese 3DS you can still download the game via the Nintendo E-Shop at the time of its release no matter your location.

Edited by Kyza