Release hype thread

VincentASM

Wait since Annas portrait is among these does that mean she returns as playable charecter?

Anna's situation is kind of odd. Spoilers, obviously...

She has an ending, and even an S support ending with the avatar, which suggests that she's playable, but I can't see any supports listed for her at all. I guess they might be planning to add more supports with an update?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://pastebin.com/3Ekb53LP

Here's a handful of text if anyone wants to give it a go. I've read that every skill+description in is there somewhere.

So I tried to Google Translate some of the skills at random and I stumbled accross 近接射撃 ("Proximity Shooting") and

The range of the bow is changed, the enemy closer than \ n range also will be able to attack

Understandable enough I guess, Google. I'll take it that it's actually supposed to be something along the lines of "the enemy closer than 2 range will be attackable too" and that thus it allows for 1-range bow attacks? :D

Edited by TheDarkDress

Yeah, it's just that Foleo is well no offense but a disappointment to many people. We expected a badass dark mage or sage that was just like Leon or even better and then we get Foleo.

Yeah, I'm quite disappointed I don't get a badass Leo dark mage family. I was planning to make my MU a dark mage too.

I wish Foleo resembled Leo more, if you just looked at him you wouldn't guess that he's Leon's kid. I was expecting a studious nerdy type.

At least you could look at Marx or Ryouma's kids and see the resemblance.

She has an ending, and even an S support ending with the avatar, which suggests that she's playable, but I can't see any supports listed for her at all. I guess they might be planning to add more supports with an update?

Huh, that is strange. I wonder what is going on there?

I'm just saying, if someone's calling out the slur, it's a pretty safe bet that they're aware of its history and that people using it may not be aware of what's wrong with it. Bringing up the slur's common use as if someone calling it out isn't aware of it comes off as rather inappropriate and dismissive, even with an acknowledgement that they have a point.

I don't intend to press the issue, but I want to convey that much.

I totally do hope so. More supports are pretty much always good (unless the writing is just horrendous, obviously).

Maybe there's going to be a bunch of DLC maps for bonus characterisation just like in Awakening?

Regardless of gender, i really like Foleo design.

In fact, i loved most child designs, my favorite are Shara, Kinu, Hisame, Midoriko, Ophelia and Siegbert.

I like them so much that i'm not even thinking about the child stuff being back.

I'm so sorry about that, think I'm just going to shut up for awhile now.

Don't worry, I got a really good laugh out of all the people (myself included) quoting your post :D

THE HYPE WILL KEEP GOING

Is this common knowledge?

I see chapter names for the 3rd route in the script dump.

Apparently it follows the 透魔王国 (Transparent Demon Kingdom).

File formats are basically the same as Awakening, by the way, for what it's worth, Vincent.

If you'd like I can upload then PM you the rom's contents I've been dumping in /feg/.

I'm not entirely sure about Foleo being a boy. I mean, the won't include gay marriage but a trans? It doesn't seem very likely to me. Possible a translation error?

Foleo being a guy would not indicate him as transgender. And if it was the devs' intention to depict a trans female character, classifying her as "male" would be a pretty shitty way to do it and not at all be evidence of that kind of progressiveness.

In fact, i loved most child designs, my favorite are Shara, Kinu, Hisame, Midoriko, Ophelia and Siegbert.

I like them so much that i'm not even thinking about the child stuff being back.

Me too about Foleo. I wasn't disappointed at all! He looks great.

I also LOVE Siegbert, he resembles his father so much. :)

Edited by scarlett_94

Yeah, I have to agree. Foleo's design looks great!

I'm not entirely sure about Foleo being a boy. I mean, the won't include gay marriage but a trans? It doesn't seem very likely to me. Possibly a translation error?

I dunno, but if we count the genders of the respective children, we have an equal number of boys (Siegbert, Ignis, Foleo, Lutz) and girls (Eponine, Soleil, Ophelia, Velour) for Nohr, which seems quite likely.

Same for Hoshido and the neutrals by the way.

I think I've had my fill of both games now (now that I've seen all the characters), also, I'm glad I didn't see the mega-spoilers, but that's a sign I should stop.

Now the only spoilers I care about is Felicia's full outfit details. (especially her back, idk what's going on back there enough to make a costume).

So this is out from me~

I'm so sorry about that, think I'm just going to shut up for awhile now.

No worries. :) It's the risk one takes on a hype thread.

Don't worry, I got a really good laugh out of all the people (myself included) quoting your post :D

THE HYPE WILL KEEP GOING

I also got a good laugh too!