Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in less Lewd news, who want to listen to some music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9ihUxlHjc

Holy- These songs are absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing these! Also the first song might even be the final stage theme...

As much as I want to be like "Only one Same-sex option for each gender MU?!" the fact that they exist at all is a big step forward.

I was actually hoping for exactly this!

I don't like it when games pull the whole "oh everyone is bi, go nuts" thing because it makes SSM just feel tacked-on and almost lazy. While it's obviously better from a fanservice standpoint -- invisible dragon god knows I'd love to pet Hinata's face -- having just one or two characters interested in that makes it feel a lot more genuine and realistic.

I just wish the characters weren't route-locked; having one on each route would've been nice. Still, it's far more than I expected and I'll definitely be marrying Zero in Emblémon Black Version.

The fact the Nintendo is allowing Gay marriage in this game means we are a step in the right direction

Nobody said Nintendo if America won't change it to just being "best bros" or some shit. Their censor dicks are huge.

Is it really only one option? Aww. My gay friends will be so disappointed ;~;

Sorry if this sounds rude, but considering a LGB character in Fire emblem as just a romance "option" is disheartening to me.

Would having a couple more LGB characters be a good thing? I would say Yes, (and it would help fend off accusations of tokenism but i will wait to see how it is handled) but I am just glad there are LGB Characters in general and I find thinking of a character as an option a bit...Wierd/rude?

So I was going through that one pastebin from like 20 or so pages ago and of all the things I could've put in the translator I stumbled across like this interesting skill that could easily be a Puppetmaster class skill and

[spoiler=I haven't been paying all that much attention to how far people have delved into skills so I'll put it in a spoiler just in case for those who don't even want to know about skills /lollongspoilertitle]MSEID_H_ copy only doll: "copy only" command a map once selectable \ n same figure with their ability, a doll that shared the life I make

Understandable enough, Google. I guess it tells about a command that can only be used once per map allows the user to create a duplicate of a selected unit and the original will die if so does their doll?

Interesting.

Edited by TheDarkDress

THANK YOU SO MUCH. (If you couldn't tell, I adore video game music XD)

Uh no problem.

Unfortunately, the other three are less interesting.

Ike: The Devoted

Lucina: Rival

Robin: Id (Hope)

I was actually hoping for exactly this!

I don't like it when games pull the whole "oh everyone is bi, go nuts" thing because it makes SSM just feel tacked-on and almost lazy. While it's obviously better from a fanservice standpoint -- invisible dragon god knows I'd love to pet Hinata's face -- having just one or two characters interested in that makes it feel a lot more genuine and realistic.

I just wish the characters weren't route-locked; having one on each route would've been nice. Still, it's far more than I expected and I'll definitely be marrying Zero in Emblémon Black Version.

I get what you're saying but I also think it would be realistic if M/F Kamui could romance anyone of the same gender. Not because everyone is bisexual or whatever but because everyone is Kamui sexual.

aw man, both witches and dread fighters are back

combined with zero, suddenly i am 130% hyped for fire emblem gaiden 2: gayden

A yes, the fire emblem Gayden joke I had long since prophecized.

Soooo... someone said they saw the option to S-rank Zero as a male Kamui? Well, from 4chan:

Under "Ending.txt", there is:

MEID_その後_S_プレイヤー男_同性婚

MEID_その後_S_ゼロ_同性婚

which is MC(Male) X Zero, and

MEID_その後_S_プレイヤー女_同性婚

MEID_その後_S_シャラ_同性婚

which is MC(F) x Shara (IE Tharja).

同性婚 = Same Sex Marriage, btw.

For both they actually S rank with each other despite being the same gender too.

Hell yeah, it's great to see same sex marriage finally get in the game.

Too bad NoA is probably gonna censor it :/