• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay

watch me start the game one week after it arrives at my doorstep

because I'm too busy filling my notebook with how NOT to get everyone killed

this is vague enough not to be considered a spoiler right ; u ;

Honestly, I almost think we should just drop using spoiler tags here.

Anybody coming into a 200+ long hype thread and expecting not to be spoiled, well, they get what they deserve, lets put it like that.

Anybody coming into a 200+ long hype thread and expecting not to be spoiled, well, they get what they deserve, lets put it like that.

This.

Plus, it's getting tiring to open up 25 spoiler tags every single page.

He's not the only one though. Check out the tab called "unknown/other units"

They all cheat!

Gotta make'em not-trap choices for Kamui y'know...

Because they have limited supports.

I don't think the "other" prepromoted units getting three class sets is actually cheating at all. Since Parallel Seals can't demote units anymore, prepromotes get three class sets so they still can have up to six classes to choose from. However, this does give them more potential skills to choose from, but that's balanced out.

Apparently, I hear most of the units listed there can't support with anybody other than Kamui, so they can't get more than one other class set via Buddy or Marriage Seals. As such, the units with wider support pools have more class set options to gain.

haha that's what I was thinking...

there are many instances I saw in which one person spoiler tags something that was said ten pages ago,

and after 50+ pages of said instance, it starts getting pretty redundant ; u ;

haha that's what I was thinking...

there are many instances I saw in which one person spoiler tags something that was said ten pages ago,

and after 50+ pages of said instance, it starts getting pretty redundant ; u ;

Unless in the case of massive text dump people should know what they're getting into, yes.

That, or he doesn't rejoin in Hoshido. The latter is my guess, given that he's a famous Nohrian knight.

But that's the thing, the official website list him as a both route character, so it's either a mistake on the developers part or the thing I mentioned earlier.

GAHHHH DAMMIT.

And here I was telling myself I'd ignore the marriage stuff...

But Jakob makes it so hard for me to choose who I want to reach an S-rank Support with.

Ah well. I have a long time to decide.

Thanks for the link!

Is Maurice gonna do Hoshido, too? I don't want to watch the Nohr path because of spoilers, but I don't care about spoiling Hoshido, as it's just a "go git the bad gise cuz we're good gise" type of story, and it would be nice to see more gameplay and having an English speaker playing it would be great, too.

Is Maurice gonna do Hoshido, too? I don't want to watch the Nohr path because of spoilers, but I don't care about spoiling Hoshido, as it's just a "go git the bad gise cuz we're good gise" type of story, and it would be nice to see more gameplay and having an English speaker playing it would be great, too.

He doesn't have Hoshido.

Does anyone know if reclassing characters puts them in a generic outfit or one with a personalized palette? I'm sorry if this was shown in the streams, I haven't really been watching them.

Been following this thread for the past 100 or so pages and I figured I'd finally make an account and comment instead of just stalk, lel.

Quick question, is anyone else getting an error that says "failed to load video" when accessing the stream? The streams never load for me no matter what. I guess it might be my computer/internet but I was wondering if someone else has been having the same problem.

...And another question, does anyone perhaps have Flannel's support lines with F!Kamui? He seem pretty interesting and I want to know more about him~. Thanks in advance.

Midoriko Skinship Dialogue

No translation yet.

Edit:

C-Rank

Kamui: "Foleo."
Foleo: "Oh, Kamui? Good day."
Kamui: "Yes. Good morning, Foleo."
Foleo: "Ah! Oh no. Kamui, this thread in your clothes is...I'll remove it for you right now. Okay...I removed it."
Kamui: "Thank you...."
Foleo: "Is something the matter? Is there something on my face?
Kamui: "No...But when I look at you again, I think you look like a girl. I look at you...I only see a cute girl..."
Foleo: "C...Cute...No way."
Kamui: "Umm...Can I ask something weird?"
Foleo: "Of course. I'll answer it honestly."
Kamui: "Foleo, you have a girl that you like?"
Foleo: "Fufufu...Of course I do? Geez Kamui...you really did ask something weird."
Kamui: "Ahaha...Sorry. You're right. It was weird. But when you're leading this girl you like as you walk around, it's only going to look like two girls in that sort of happy relationship to an outsider? Yeah. It'll be complexing."
Foleo: "Kamui...that's a really disgusting look on your face?"
Kamui: "Huh!? Sorry! I didn't plan it to be like that at all!"
Foleo: "Fufufu! I'm kidding. Sorry for tricking you like that."
Kamui: "Ahahaha...You're right! A joke! Haa...I need to keep it together."

B-Rank
Foleo: "Kamui!"
Kamui: "Hey, Foleo. You're in a good mood today."
Foleo: "Fufu! Of course you would figure it out?"
Kamui: "Something pleasant happened?"
Foleo: "Yes. Look at this!"
Kamui: "This is...a bracelet. It has such a cute flower on it."
Foleo: "Of course? It's really cute. I saw it in town and I liked it with just a glance...So, I bought it that very second without thinking. Fufu..."
Kamui: "Foleo really does like cute things."
Foleo: "......"
Kamui: "Foleo?"
Foleo: "Kamui...I am weird after all? I like cute things. I think about how I want to wear this myself...I don't think about how I want to be a girl. It's just...I really like cute things...I only wear the clothes that I like and all..."
Kamui: "Hey now. Folks have their things that they like. I don't think it's weird."
Foleo: "Is that so?"
Kamui: "Yeah. More importantly, you really do look good in cute clothes, Foleo. It'd be a waste for you to stop doing that."
Foleo: "Kamui...Thank you. Thanks to you, I'll continue liking the things that I like."
Kamui: "Yeah. That's the way."
Foleo: "Kamui..."
Kamui: "Huh?"
Foleo: "You're making that disgusting look on your face again."
Kamui: "Huh!? I'm not! You got the wrong idea! The wrong idea!"
Foleo: "Fufu! I know. That was a joke."
Kamui: "Ohh...Why does Foleo's jokes...I'll always have a chill running down my spine..."

A-Rank

Foleo: "......"
Kamui: "Foleo? What's wrong?"
Foleo: "Kamui...."
Kamui: "You don't look so happy...Is there something the matter?"
Foleo: "No...It's nothing..."
Kamui: "Nothing...You don't have that face. If you're okay with me, then let me hear it?"
Foleo: "Actually.....I went to town to buy some things...But, the folks in the shop laughed at me...If they knew I was a boy...So, I responded to them. "I like looking like this. So, what's so weird about it?""
Kamui: "Yeah. It's no mistake what you said, Foleo."
Foleo: "Thank you, Kamui. But, it doesn't feel good to be laughed at."
Kamui: "You're right. I think it's natural that you would feel down."
Foleo: "It's probably be for the best for me to stop having this interest..."
Kamui: "Huh!"
Foleo: "I can't take folks who don't know about me laughing at me."
Kamui: "In that case, I'll laugh at them."
Foleo: "Huh?"
Kamui: "They are idiots who don't know about your charm, Foleo. It's natural that they would laugh at you."
Foleo: "My charm...."
Kamui: "Yeah. That's right."
Foleo: "I understand...If you say so....then I'll continue looking like this."
Kamui: "Yeah. That's good. You really do look good in those clothes, Foleo."
Foleo: "Kamui..."
Kamui: "What?"
Foleo: "You got that disgusting look in your eyes."
Kamui: "HUH!?"
Foleo: "Fufu. I'm kidding. But thanks to you, I've cheered up. Thank you. Truly."

Mamui's dialogue with Foleo was just posted to 4chan via some thread on GameFAQs.

Edited by Cerys

I'm putting this under a spoiler for safe measure. My apologies if this was already posted.

An interesting tidbit I found in case anyone wasn't aware yet, but Famitsu rated the games a 36/40, which is the same score they gave for Awakening.

If anyone is interested in the interview, you can find the translation for it here.

Edited by carefreejules

Damn. No matter what the review says, no way I'm playing both versions. I will play Nohr and I will play the third route. NEVER HOSHIDO.

I couldn't live with myself if Elise tried to protect me, got killed by Marx on accident, and MARX CRYING BEING MY FAULT.

How dare you, Takumi?

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

Damn. No matter what the review says, no way I'm playing both versions. I will play Nohr and I will play the third route. NEVER HOSHIDO.

I couldn't live with myself if Elise tried to protect me, got killed by Marx on accident, and MARX CRYING BEING MY FAULT.

How dare you, Takumi?

Eh, Marx is just channeling his inner Camus and Eldigan.