Release hype thread

VincentASM

So happy now lol

Though what chapter was Gunther supposed to show back up in? If it's 15, then he's dead in my playthrough since he didn't show up :/ For the rest of the rumors I'll try various things to save the characters if I can.

He comes back alive in chapter 15 on the Nohr route.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, gotcha. Hopefully there's a way to get him back on the Hoshido side as well D:

The best theory I've heard is 'get an A rank with Aqua' due to the way he returns. But even if that does work it might have a time limit on it. Worth a try though if you don't already have an A rank with her.

Ahh, gotcha. Hopefully there's a way to get him back on the Hoshido side as well D:

I'm on chapter 3, but I haven't had time to play, however when I have time i'm going to see if protecting Ganz from death will prevent Gunther's death.

Edit: Going on the Hoshido route first btw.

Edited by I love fire emblem

The best theory I've heard is 'get an A rank with Aqua' due to the way he returns. But even if that does work it might have a time limit on it. Worth a try though if you don't already have an A rank with her.

I'll try that then. I only have Aqua at a C rank at the moment, but I have a save right before I started the chapter... so after I grab some lunch I'll get her support up to A, replay it and see if that helps any.

@ I love fire emblem

Great idea! Yeah, Ganz totally bit the dust in my chapter 3, so that might be why he's dead for me. Curious to see the results!

I'm on chapter 3, but I haven't had time to play, however when I have time i'm going to see if protecting Ganz from death will prevent Gunther's death.

Edit: Going on the Hoshido route first btw.

Just a small thing, but even if keeping Ganz alive is the trigger for his survival, I expect he'll still fall anyway. Keeping Gunter alive seems to be more about triggering his return chapter rather than preventing his fall in the first place. So, you may not know if it worked for quite a while.

Looking back, Gunter was never shown in pre-release images from chapters after chapter 3, even the big choice in chapter 6.

Edited by capmalachi

@ I love fire emblem

Great idea! Yeah, Ganz totally bit the dust in my chapter 3, so that might be why he's dead for me. Curious to see the results!

I'll try it, it's rumor I heared a while ago, so I can't guarantee if it will work.

4chan delivers again.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BgZMADOP02

Um...
Uh
Yay!
I'm not embarrassed about being touched anywhere~
My hair's beautiful, right? It's the same as my mom's.
えへへ、あたし褒められると伸びる子だよ!
Being stroked feels good... I could make a habit out of this~
Eh?
Mm...
Oh? What did you invite me here for?
There are plenty of other places I want to be touched.
Ah, I'm weak there.
Some say my face resembles my father's... what do you think?
笑ってたらいいことあるんだってさ。ほら、笑ってー
How many people has that hand killed...
When the enemy is a girl, it's quite painful.
Hai~
No~
Ufufufufu
You're very skilled at this.
Fuwaa... this feels so good...
残念。あたしは父さんみたいに恥ずかしがんないよ?
Whoa? Is it alright to touch such a dangerous place?
I... if I undress and show you, will it be good!?
Kyahaha, it tickles there~
Fufu...
I'm so lucky...
Thank you for getting married with me.
Eheheh... I love it.
I'll protect you from now on, until the end...
Unfair... I want to touch you too...
Doing something like this in secret, something embarrassing...
Why?... this throbbing won't stop...
Mm...
Uwa...
If you keep touching me, I can't...
H-How embarrassing...
D-Don't look at me so much...
Since you're so persistent... it's okay to do whatever you want...
W-Why? My body's getting hot...
No way, scary... there's a weird feeling all of a sudden...!
D-Don't look! Don't look at this shameful face!

Soleil's Facetouching Dialogue

Exactly what I expected of Inigo's daughter.

LeonxKamui S Support

Edited by Cerys

I've got a question...

I'm missing out a lot, but does this mean we need to support with some of the characters to prevent their deaths in both games?? :S

^

He fell and returned later in a slightly trippy sequence involving Aqua and alternate worlds. People are trying to figure out the trigger for it and if it works in Hoshido as well.

I've got a question...

I'm missing out a lot, but does this mean we need to support with some of the characters to prevent their deaths in both games?? :S

At least for one character yes, maybe others.

I've got a question...

Yes you do.

Well the current Nohr stream has Gunter alive, but I didn't see it. How/when did he come back, or did he never fall?

Apparently if you have an A rank with Aqua, she can open a portal to the infinite chasm to help save Gunter I think.

I've got a question...

You Kaze to have an A-support with Kamui before chapter 15 on the Hoshido route.

Well the current Nohr stream has Gunter alive, but I didn't see it. How/when did he come back, or did he never fall?

He comes back in chapter 15.

Pumped Gunter's alive, but all this alternate universe stuff with children and now Gunter is starting to really confuse me =~= Hopefully there's some translations later that make more sense of this. Hope it's the same Gunter and we just intercepted his fall and we didn't pull some Gunter from another world though

^

He fell and returned later in a slightly trippy sequence involving Aqua and alternate worlds. People are trying to figure out the trigger for it and if it works in Hoshido as well.

At least for one character yes, maybe others.

Yes you do.

Apparently if you have an A rank with Aqua, she can open a portal to the infinite chasm to help save Gunter I think.

Ehhhh that's kinda troublesome, lol;;; Thanks for answering!!

Pumped Gunter's alive, but all this alternate universe stuff with children and now Gunter is starting to really confuse me =~= Hopefully there's some translations later that make more sense of this. Hope it's the same Gunter and we just intercepted his fall and we didn't pull some Gunter from another world though

You know I didn't even think of the fact that this might be a different Gunter until you mentioned it. Well we'll have to wait for someone to translate it for that.

I don't think the A ranking with Aqua has anything to do with Gunter in Nohr. I mean, wouldn't that imply that without an A ranking the chapter would need to be completely different? It's not a gaiden chapter that could just be skipped.

@NeonZ: I dunno, but it's worth a try. Is it definitely a main story chapter then?

Largely unrelated spoilery question.

Has anyone actually managed to recruit Flora, in either route, yet? I thought someone had in Nohr but other people seem to be having trouble with it so maybe I remembered wrong. I hope she is playable though.

Edited by capmalachi

On Chapter 15 Hoshido

Suzukaze didn't die! :D Had up to support A with him. Tried S-ranking him after chapter 15, and both Kanna and his kid's paralogue spawned. Success!

Question about this: does Kaze need to have an A support with Corrin or can it be with anyone?