Release hype thread

VincentASM

Then who is the mother of the Hoshidan children?

EDIT:Nevermind

Who the fuck is Ikona?Do we have an image?

No such thing as of now, unfortunately. We only know her name.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story just got hella confusing really fast.

Let's wait until someone posted verified summary for the game's plot caused I'm also confused as hell, but don't want to put any judgement on it yet.

Soooo, Aptitude is available to 6, possibly 7 characters..... And those characters can be NEARLY ANYONE IN THE GAME.

Is this related to buddy system?

Edited by Shengar

Oh boy.

She's not. And Kamui isn't Hoshidan. Both of them are part of the Invisible Dragon's plot and have no blood connection to either set of royalty.

I did say don't quote me. But we meet

Aquaversa

and

Aqua claims to be the child of the Dark Dragon, so it;s hard to see where ganon fits in there.

Also, see what Izzy said above.

Ooooh. :o

Thank you for telling.

Huh, I can't wait to know the details !

Though I can't imagine how heck the Dark Dragon could ever manipulate Kamui and Aqua.

Is this related to buddy system?

If I knew what the buddy system was, I'd have an answer. According to this, Monzume, Kamui, Monzume's spouse, Monzume's A+ support, Monzume's child, and potentially Monzume's child's spouse -or- Monzume's grandchild (Kanna) could have it.

Edit: Oh, and possibly Kanna's A+ support and spouse.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Soooo, Aptitude is available to 6, possibly 7 characters..... And those characters can be NEARLY ANYONE IN THE GAME.

Aptitude is also only half as strong as it was before; plus, classing to get Aptitude seems expensive, which makes it pretty tough for Nohr players to justify I think.

Aptitude is also only half as strong as it was before; plus, classing to get Aptitude seems expensive, which makes it pretty tough for Nohr players to justify I think.

This also works for Hoshido, and +10% is still pretty awesome on some chars. Some could even have about a 90% growth rate with their growths, class growths, and Aptitude factored in.

This also works for Hoshido, and +10% is still pretty awesome on some chars. Some could even have about a 90% growth rate with their growths, class growths, and Aptitude factored in.

You still have to be pretty efficient with the leveling though due to how reclass works now.

Yep. There's a guy playing it on /feg/ right now.

lol Nintendo

Hoshido already has infinite resources, so I don't know how relevant it is for Hoshido anyway.

Hoshido already has infinite resources, so I don't know how relevant it is for Hoshido anyway.

Efficiency still matters though bc reclassing no longer lowers your level back to 1. In other words unless you reload a save your stuck with what you have which is why even a 10% increase in stat growth is very tempting.

Hm... the text dump has an ending (and even S ranking ending) for generic characters. I guess it might just be dummy data though.

So, the 3rd route is really already on cart?

(for the LE, anyway)

huh.

It's not. Nintendo uploaded it early and people grabbed it, and some other DLC from the servers unofficially. It's apparently a known method, although I don't know how it works. The text dump flying around is from the LE and there's no script for the 3rd route itself there (although there are already some related assets, like support scripts and bgm on cart)

Edited by NeonZ

Fair point, but it would still be rediculously useful for midgame to have all your units maxed out with minimal effort.

You still have to be pretty efficient with the leveling though due to how reclass works now.

But if you had the resources and the foresight in the Nohr path, you could have an army of Donnys that wouldn't be as tedious to train.

Efficiency still matters though bc reclassing no longer lowers your level back to 1. In other words unless you reload a save your stuck with what you have which is why even a 10% increase in stat growth is very tempting.

I'm not so sure it does, since previous games with infinite resources also had buyable stat boosters. Dunno that If does, but it doesn't seem like a stretch.

Link, please?

http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/107480758#p107480758

CTRL+F 'That's just the plan' (no apostrophes) to find a post where he's playing it, then just scroll down. It's pretty disorganised, but that's the nature of the board.

If you're a sensitive soul, don't bother reading any of the other posts. 4chan is not politically correct. Also, there may be some NSFW images, so keep that in mind.

I'm not so sure it does, since previous games with infinite resources also had buyable stat boosters. Dunno that If does, but it doesn't seem like a stretch.

I think there are, I was watching a stream where the player was in a mycastle shop where they showed what I believe are stat items. But personally I'd rather have the stat growth and focus my limited gold on weapons upgrades and those seals. Items are good and all but Stats and skills are the foundation that you stand on, especially stats. There is a seal which increases your level cap by 5 but it sounds expensive, especially on the Nohr side.

I don't know if this has been in the thread or how confirmed yet but spoilers for the Nohr ending

apparently Kaumi fades away instead of aqua

Use a "/" at the end for spoiler tags. Like this: