Release hype thread

VincentASM

Interesting.

There's no dialogue right? Unless they grabbed the rest of the 3rd path files from somewhere.

The entirety of the third path is on the Nintendo servers and thus, due to the way dlc works on the 3ds, piratable and playable...

It's already been uploaded in two places I've seen.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe for Kaze, but that's highly unlikely to be the case for Gunter, since he dies in like chapter 3. I don't think supports are even unlocked at that point.

It definitely can't be the only thing, how are you supposed to let characters like Camilla or Leon live in the Hoshido path if you can't support with them? There has to be more to it...

1435227283954.jpg

So people hacked the DLC?

People have the 3rd path already too

1435226327882.jpg1435227179440.jpg

Yay, third path!

And beach DLC is coming back, which was totally not obvious at aaall by now.

From what I can infer seeing as I don't speak Japanese

MASSIVE story spoilers, complete story details below. Read at your own risk.

After chapter 6 when the streamer sided with Hoshido the next I would say ten or so chapters seemed to deal with running around the outskirts of Hoshido and recruiting various units. Apparently the premise for all this was Takumi got some kind of curse, or illness they were trying to cure. A few chapters in you encounter Leon in the woods and fight him. I believe after you win he helps you in someway and leaves. Eventually they somehow found out the cure is likely in Nohr(I assume Leon told them before leaving)(Again most of this is a guess but some people in the chat were translating at times). So they infiltrated Nohr. At this point alot of characters start dying. I'll put each of their names and how they die in more spoilers in case you don't want to know.

The first one to die

Suzukaze. Kamui was about to fall off a cliff. He used his weight to throw her up in the air for Hinoka to save her on her peagasus. Then he lost his balance and fell off the cliff.

The next character to die was

Flora, on their way to Nohr for some reason she decides to oppose the group and side with Nohr. After you beat the map she sets herself on fire and kills herself according to people who were translating in the chat she said something like if she ever had to go against you she would kill herself instead, so she does.

At this point your group gets to Nohr and infiltrates the city. They meet an old man who tells them that (And this is a guess based on the context they need the fire emblem if they want to enter castle Krakenberg. He says something about the weapons Takumi and Ryouma have being able to combine with Kamui's sword to make it. My memory of the chapter order is a bit fuzzy here but IIRC when you get to Nohr you run into Elise. Shes very happy to see you and I believe she agrees to help you get into Castle Krakenberg. On the way you get ambushed by Ganz and some assassins. Ganz tries to kill you but another character

Lilith

dives in the way to save you and dies as a result. I missed the start of the stream because I went to sleep and Hama had stopped streaming. Anyways when i tuned back in the group was in a sewer of some sort I would assume trying to sneak into the castle. They encounter Camillia with her subordinates and though kamui doesn't want to fight Camillia does and the group was forced to fight her. Suprisingly she did not die on the stream like we all thought she would(I would assume because the streamer used Kamui to fight her before she was defeated). Her subordinates also don't die(likely due to the same reason, interacting with them as Kamui.).

Camillia leaves and you finally enter the castle. Its at this point that Marx confronts you himself. He knocks you down then looms over you about to finish you off, right before he does

Elise

dives in the way and is struck by his sword to try and get you both to stop fighting. Said character dies from the wound. After this you fight him and his subordinates. An interesting thing to note is in that chapter the streamer decided to fight everyone before defeating marx(Kamui and Marx start off isolated from everyone else in a room with only each other) However the chapter ends when Marx is defeated so as a result alot of people believe if you just immediately defeat marx some of the characters who die

Lazward and Pieri

don't have to die. At the end of the chapter

Marx appears to apologize and then dies from his wounds

After this you confront Garon. Hes mopping the floor with you when your sword transforms into a yellow sword and you start being able to fight back. Aqua tries to stop Garon but he grabs her and basically chokes her. You free her and then fight him. After you win hes laying on the ground when he wakes up and transforms into some kind of dark dragon. At this point you have to fight the dragon. It is the final boss of this route. After beating it another character dies

Aqua collaspes in pain, her body is covered in blue markings and begins to dissolve. She cries and says goodbye to you and then turns into water and evaporates

After that you basically go to Hoshido and it seems Hoshido and Nohr make peace.

Deaths everywhere. :(

I'm interested to see how many of them you can actually prevent (and how). And there probably are even more, considering that people claimed Camilla had died in another stream - with Leon being another likely candidate.

The entirety of the third path is on the Nintendo servers and thus, due to the way dlc works on the 3ds, piratable and playable...

It's already been uploaded in two places I've seen.

Thanks for the clarification. I figured it might be the case, what with people downloading patches early.

Well, this will be... interesting to say the least.

I felt a bit bad for spoiling the chapter names and synopses, but I guess I shouldn't stop and continue covering the rest of the 3rd path. All for the purposes of science XD

It definitely can't be the only thing, how are you supposed to let characters like Camilla or Leon live in the Hoshido path if you can't support with them? There has to be more to it...

For the Nohr siblings I think you just have to fight them with kamui.

For Camilla which I remember the most he fought her with kamui and had a battle quote between the two before she was defeated. i don't believe kamui got the finishing blow and Camillia still lived.

Although there is

Facerub data for him

Exactly, we know he can survive the chapter, but the trigger for it can't be getting an A support with him due to the timing. I heard it might have something to do with making sure Ganz survives the chapter as well, but that might have just been speculation.

Am I the only who hates the idea of your immediate player characters dying because because of non-gameplay reasons? It's really stupid to me. You put all that effort into unit development only to have them die in a scripted scene. It's not right!

Edited by Titamon

We've finally figured out the mystery of her armor...

Her armor is just some extra plates to keep her from tearing herself up on her dragon's scales and the occasional arrow. I mean, how much is going to hit you if you are flying a dragon and shooting magic at the footmen below you? Attacks would hit your dragon, if anything. Her boob belt is to keep her boons under control while she swings an axe, because it's not plate armor it's a bikini top! Camilla is always beach ready. That's pretty righteous.

E: Can I get that for my screensaver? I'm getting bored of my current Xander one.

This strangely makes me slightly more okay with her choice of clothes. She's like a kid who thinks she understands fashion and creates the most horrible clown make-up ever. Except with armor

The real question though is if beach DLC will have exclusive rubbing feature. sorrynotsorry

Uhh, I'm looking at Charlotte and Kamui's B-Support (http://pastebin.com/KC6qbNSF), does she actually say "fuckheads"? Or is that just an exaggeration the translator used for a word like "damn" or "idiots"?

Considering the support officially exists only in japanese, that's definitely a translation choice. I'm guessing "damn" or "darn" is the most we'll hear in localization. Unless they go with "crackers"

Edited by Sylphid

Am I the only who hates the idea of your immediate player characters dying because because of non-gameplay reasons? It's really stupid to me. You put all that effort into unit development only to have them die in a scripted scene. It's not right!

I actually think this is a really good concept, as stupid as that sounds... I was really, really sad that Suzukaze died, so much that I stopped following the stream lmao. It definitely makes you care about those characters.

Edited by Izzy

If any of them are completely unavoidable then yeah I'll be really annoyed, but I don't mind so much if I can avoid it somehow. Hopefully the methods of saving them won't be too convoluted though.

This strangely makes me slightly more okay with her choice of clothes. She's like a kid who thinks she understands fashion and creates the most horrible clown make-up ever. Except with armor

The real question though is if beach DLC will have exclusive rubbing feature. sorrynotsorry

Not only exclusive face rubbing, my dear.

Remember when Tharja asked you to rub oil all over her body? ALL OVER IT. EVERYWHERE.

And your characters get to wear the bath suits for the hot springs during battle as well.

Edited by Sias

Remember when Tharja asked you to rub oil all over her body? ALL OVER IT. EVERYWHERE.

And your characters get to where the bath suits for the hot springs during battle as well.

I'd buy it.

And your characters get to where the bath suits for the hot springs during battle as well.

You notice I didn't specify "face" no? =P

But yeah, with chest rubbing almost a thing already (Maurice tested it), I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Reminds me of Agarest 2's minigames.

You notice I didn't specify "face" no? =P

But yeah, with chest rubbing almost a thing already (Maurice tested it), I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Yeah, chest rubbing is long confirmed to be possible as well.

Hama rubbed Felicia after her sister died, and afterwards she was happy again.

Kamui confirmed for wonder doctor. Just rub your pals and everything is fine.

But seriously, if these features are popular enough (and they are), I'm pretty sure there will be additional "bonus content" at the beach.

And by the way, has anyone actually got all the hearts in Amie with their respective spouse and told us what happened?

Edited by Sias

But seriously, if these features are popular enough (and they are), I'm pretty sure there will be additional "bonus content" at the beach.

And by the way, has anyone actually got all the hearts in Amie with their respective spouse and told us what happened?

While it is ridiculous on how it is presented in the game, skinship can actually heal emotional wound faster in many situation.

oh...

Wasn't aware he rubbed her chest back then, but knew about mood killing skinship moment.

Maurice was unable to rub Elise's. At least I think it was Elise he tried it on. He managed to rub Silas though. Height difference thing or sensibility?

While it is ridiculous on how it is presented in the game, skinship can actually heal emotional wound faster in many situation.

I commented back when it happened, but

Felicia's

line afterwards kind of fit the situation.

I commented back when it happened, but

Felicia's

line afterwards kind of fit the situation.

Sure, but if you look back, the way it was done in that specific case is still hilarious.

Sister betrays you - you fight with her (and almost get slaughtered) - sister dies - sadness - you get groped for a while - the world's fine again

oh...

Wasn't aware he rubbed her chest back then, but knew about mood killing skinship moment.

Maurice was unable to rub Elise's. At least I think it was Elise he tried it on. He managed to rub Silas though. Height difference thing or sensibility?

Well, didn't someone say before that every character has a special spot or something where he/she likes to be rubbed the most? If that turns out to be true, and somebody actually likes to be breast rubbed, I think I might die of laughter.

Edited by Sias

Sounds like they're taking a page out of Final Fantasy VII

Hey just wanted to know if anyone was watching maurice's stream (since no one seems to be talking about it)
http://www.twitch.tv/himynameismaurice

s
ome updates down here

flannel was recruited, everyone hates takumi again (not as extreme as before but still) cos he shot Elise in a cutscene , Aqua wore the black dress for awhile in a cutscene, but went back to the white dress immediately after ->https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ai1t699hus3km08/AADdTAAdUVkGiywN6dAeWHqra/02757.png?dl=0 and Garon looked like he got a heart attack from her singing and dancing

Sounds like they're taking a page out of Final Fantasy VII

At least we don't have something like Phoenix Down though!

Well, unless you're not playing on Phoenix mode...

But in the case of Suzukaze though, I guess his dead is linked to gameplay. You don't use him well enough to bond with his lord, so he chooses to die with his guilt when the situation is present to him.