Release hype thread

VincentASM

1435227283954.jpg

So people hacked the DLC?

People have the 3rd path already too

Wow...

Funnily enough, her swimsuit looks better than her regular clothes. "decent clothes" DLC?

Also, that pose... Looks kinda painful angle

Edited by Sylphid

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so apparently #PraiseLeon and #BlameTakumi has really taken off in Maurice's Nohr Stream ... even the streamer is using #BlameTakumi. Looks like we'll have to work hard to get #PraiseTakumi and #BlameIago up there too.

Wow...

Funnily enough, her swimsuit looks better than her regular clothes. "decent clothes" DLC?

Also, that pose... Looks kinda painful angle

We've finally figured out the mystery of her armor...

Her armor is just some extra plates to keep her from tearing herself up on her dragon's scales and the occasional arrow. I mean, how much is going to hit you if you are flying a dragon and shooting magic at the footmen below you? Attacks would hit your dragon, if anything. Her boob belt is to keep her boons under control while she swings an axe, because it's not plate armor it's a bikini top! Camilla is always beach ready. That's pretty righteous.

E: Can I get that for my screensaver? I'm getting bored of my current Xander one.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Ok so apparently #PraiseLeon and #BlameTakumi has really taken off in Maurice's Nohr Stream ... even the streamer is using #BlameTakumi. Looks like we'll have to work hard to get #PraiseTakumi and #BlameIago up there too.

IAGO IS GRIMA

So, I think I figured something out...

... about saving Suzukaze in chapter 15, that is.

I took a look at the script, and noticed the following.

After defeating the Garou, Suzukaze tells you that he feels responsible for letting Nohr kidnap you, and that he wants to serve you directly from now on.

He did so during hama's stream as well.

However, he also tells you this during his A-support.

In the "Suzukaze survives" path, he doesn't tell you that he feels responsible for letting Nohr kidnap you.

I'm guessing that this is because you already knew this from his A-support.

So what I'm thinking is that in order to let him survive, you need to have an A-support with him by chapter 15.

After defeating the Garou, Suzukaze tells you that he feels responsible for letting Nohr kidnap you, and that he wants to serve you directly from now on.

In the "Suzukaze survives" path, he doesn't tell you that he feels responsible for letting Nohr kidnap you.

So what I'm thinking is that in order to let him survive, you need to have an A-support with him by chapter 15.

Interesting

Hmm so both things like high support levels and low turn counts and whatnot can affect characters survivality?

IAGO IS GRIMA

They do #BlameIago too ... when he came onto the chat it errupted with #BlameIago and #BlameTakumi and theories about how Takumi and Iago are the same person and that they could be the same person. Maurice is going to town on the whole #BlameTakumi thing XD

Good luck with that. He just shot Elise. (she survives)

Oh my god. Wake up to get some water, decide "hey let me check the thread" and then find out

so many characters are dead T___T

Really hope there is a way to prevent them. I planned to join Nohr anyway at this point so...

...hoping several of those characters won't be at risk in the first place. Elise has one of my favorite character designs too :( This game is making me so sad ;~; And poor Inigo...

Also poor Azura/Aqua :( I guess the whole 7 turn thing was true? So is it likely turns for everyone or? X__x I feel like I'm going to just be trying to grind everyone to max level as quickly as possible before I do much of anything at this rate.

I wonder if it'd be possible to go straight for the third path as I'm not sure I'll be able to deal with the other two ;~;

Finally, for anyone who did watch the entire Hoshido stream, could anyone give a full summary on how it went? I've seen bits and pieces, but not enough to get the full story of that side.

From what I can infer seeing as I don't speak Japanese

MASSIVE story spoilers, complete story details below. Read at your own risk.

After chapter 6 when the streamer sided with Hoshido the next I would say ten or so chapters seemed to deal with running around the outskirts of Hoshido and recruiting various units. Apparently the premise for all this was Takumi got some kind of curse, or illness they were trying to cure. A few chapters in you encounter Leon in the woods and fight him. I believe after you win he helps you in someway and leaves. Eventually they somehow found out the cure is likely in Nohr(I assume Leon told them before leaving)(Again most of this is a guess but some people in the chat were translating at times). So they infiltrated Nohr. At this point alot of characters start dying. I'll put each of their names and how they die in more spoilers in case you don't want to know.

The first one to die

Suzukaze. Kamui was about to fall off a cliff. He used his weight to throw her up in the air for Hinoka to save her on her peagasus. Then he lost his balance and fell off the cliff.

The next character to die was

Flora, on their way to Nohr for some reason she decides to oppose the group and side with Nohr. After you beat the map she sets herself on fire and kills herself according to people who were translating in the chat she said something like if she ever had to go against you she would kill herself instead, so she does.

At this point your group gets to Nohr and infiltrates the city. They meet an old man who tells them that (And this is a guess based on the context they need the fire emblem if they want to enter castle Krakenberg. He says something about the weapons Takumi and Ryouma have being able to combine with Kamui's sword to make it. My memory of the chapter order is a bit fuzzy here but IIRC when you get to Nohr you run into Elise. Shes very happy to see you and I believe she agrees to help you get into Castle Krakenberg. On the way you get ambushed by Ganz and some assassins. Ganz tries to kill you but another character

Lilith

dives in the way to save you and dies as a result. I missed the start of the stream because I went to sleep and Hama had stopped streaming. Anyways when i tuned back in the group was in a sewer of some sort I would assume trying to sneak into the castle. They encounter Camillia with her subordinates and though kamui doesn't want to fight Camillia does and the group was forced to fight her. Suprisingly she did not die on the stream like we all thought she would(I would assume because the streamer used Kamui to fight her before she was defeated). Her subordinates also don't die(likely due to the same reason, interacting with them as Kamui.).

Camillia leaves and you finally enter the castle. Its at this point that Marx confronts you himself. He knocks you down then looms over you about to finish you off, right before he does

Elise

dives in the way and is struck by his sword to try and get you both to stop fighting. Said character dies from the wound. After this you fight him and his subordinates. An interesting thing to note is in that chapter the streamer decided to fight everyone before defeating marx(Kamui and Marx start off isolated from everyone else in a room with only each other) However the chapter ends when Marx is defeated so as a result alot of people believe if you just immediately defeat marx some of the characters who die

Lazward and Pieri

don't have to die. At the end of the chapter

Marx appears to apologize and then dies from his wounds

After this you confront Garon. Hes mopping the floor with you when your sword transforms into a yellow sword and you start being able to fight back. Aqua tries to stop Garon but he grabs her and basically chokes her. You free her and then fight him. After you win hes laying on the ground when he wakes up and transforms into some kind of dark dragon. At this point you have to fight the dragon. It is the final boss of this route. After beating it another character dies

Aqua collaspes in pain, her body is covered in blue markings and begins to dissolve. She cries and says goodbye to you and then turns into water and evaporates

After that you basically go to Hoshido and it seems Hoshido and Nohr make peace.

Edited by Aquaze

Hmm so both things like high support levels and low turn counts and whatnot can affect characters survivality?

That seems to be the case. Hama only got to B-support with Suzukaze, so he died.

i ship Suzukaze/F!Kamui so hard rn oh my god

Let's hope it's something like that.

It really would put a damper in my shipping if Aqua was doomed to be turned into a puddle or whatever that it was that happened to her

1435227283954.jpg

So people hacked the DLC?

People have the 3rd path already too

1435226327882.jpg1435227179440.jpg

N-nee-san....

Man, that cg is going to be censored or removed from the international versions, right.... : |

Let's hope it's something like that.

It really would put a damper in my shipping if Aqua was doomed to be turned into a puddle or whatever that it was that happened to her

I watch the stream but can't remember. How many turn it takes before Hama finally decided to finish the last boss?

Edited by Shengar

So the key to saving the characters is to have an A support with them?

Maybe for Kaze, but that's highly unlikely to be the case for Gunter, since he dies in like chapter 3. I don't think supports are even unlocked at that point.